Mayweather vs Paul

Discoburg

4 minutes ago, Karoon said:

Just watched it. No Winner. No KO.

Paul tried to ko mayweather round 1 and Paul just got weaker with every round. The rest of the fight was Paul put his hands around Mayweather. 

It really looks like Mayweather was in 2nd gear at most but he didnt go for KO because he loves money too much. Gave some semblance of even fight so there will be more rematches, more money. 

Mayweather wont ko paul 1.

if he ko paul  , which celebrities will want to fight him next time, 

mayweather will be in for more of these , he would want the fans to keep coming back. he give the fans 24 mins of action for their money worth.

anw some fans are shouting for partial refund, cos 1 apps got issue showing the whole fight. something like that 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
23 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Both laughing to the bank ... :a-happy:

If there is a match like this for me, I will run to Mayweather let him KO me within the first 5 sec, then the next moment I wake up, I will walk straight to the bank and ka'ching all the way! hahahahah.

• Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

If there is a match like this for me, I will run to Mayweather let him KO me within the first 5 sec, then the next moment I wake up, I will walk straight to the bank and ka'ching all the way! hahahahah.

Reminds me of Muhamad Ali vs Toby in Tokyo, Japan.

Both step onto the ring, bell ring's and within 10'sec, one punched by Ali and Toby kenna KO....

US$32 million in 10 seconds for Toby and Japanese fans went riots...... :veryangry:  

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

8 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Both step onto the ring, bell ring's and within 10'sec, one punched by Ali and Toby kenna KO....

US$32 million in 10 seconds for Toby and Japanese fans went riots...... :veryangry:  

its reported that mayweather make about 100m from this.

paul roughly 20m

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

Internal Moderator
15 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

I willing to take the punch for 2 million sgd. Can least come back can buy landed for my parents to stay. hahaha.

• Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

I willing to take the punch for 2 million sgd. Can least come back can buy landed for my parents to stay. hahaha.

You cannot, I can ..... :we-all-gonna-die:

Cos you underweight and Ali was heavyweight champion. :meaw:

Minimum 100kg in weight to qualify ... :a-aggressive:

:XD:

• Haha! 3

Internal Moderator
6 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

You cannot, I can ..... :we-all-gonna-die:

Cos you underweight and Ali was heavyweight champion. :meaw:

Minimum 100kg in weight to qualify ... :a-aggressive:

:XD:

For 2 million, you wanna eat until like this, I will also do it.

c6756eea-ba2f-11e8-8bc4-fc59ff6846aa_128

• Haha! 3

51 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Honestly, just one KO punch from a professional boxer can be life threatening or can send someone into ICU.

Saying that, Logan Paul is not just a YouTuber. He has trained in boxing for a few years and also much heavier for this fight.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

5 hours ago, Beregond said:

boxing is different. most boxer peak and won their belt around or after 30 esp in those very competitive weight categories.

say they start at 20+ . 1 year fight 3 round, normally need about 20 over fight before they got a chance at a title shot. (by then already close or over 30)

experience count alot in boxing also, 

boxer that manage to unify the division below 30 or at any age is mostly consider 1 of the all time greats. 

I am talking about state of physical condition, not about belts or titles.  Although there is a bit of correlation 

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

Honestly, just one KO punch from a professional boxer can be life threatening or can send someone into ICU.

Saying that, Logan Paul is not just a YouTuber. He has trained in boxing for a few years and also much heavier for this fight.

He only got 1 pro fight before. Against another celebrity which he lost. 

There are many video in YouTube where pro train fighter and boxer go up against amateurs. Street fights etc

1 pro can ko a numbers of amateurs within a few mins.

This paul is much better at least is he conditioned and prepared for it

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
7 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

Maybe If i fight, I will request for a full protective gear up. Just in case I don't go senile.

th?id=OIP.vGOnfcES0_ntoSWlLClFPAHaKl%26p

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Beregond said:

He only got 1 pro fight before. Against another celebrity which he lost. 

There are many video in YouTube where pro train fighter and boxer go up against amateurs. Street fights etc

1 pro can ko a numbers of amateurs within a few mins.

This paul is much better at least is he conditioned and prepared for it

If you have seen what Canelo did to Saunders in the last match, you know boxing is no joke.

BJS had multiple fractures on the face and he wanted to carry on but his corner put a stop to save his life.

If Money took this seriously and trained as hard as he did for Pac-man, Logan Paul would have been seriously hurt.

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Vinyl said:

If you have seen what Canelo did to Saunders in the last match, you know boxing is no joke.

BJS had multiple fractures on the face and he wanted to carry on but his corner put a stop to save his life.

If Money took this seriously and trained as hard as he did for Pac-man, Logan Paul would have been seriously hurt.

i saw that match.

i feel BJS  was doing quite well before he kenna tko.

no 1 saw that shot that break his bone , until they keep showing it in slow motion. 

• Praise 2

3 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Maybe you come back stay in a hospice liao 😂

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
8 hours ago, Discoburg said:

Just hoping Mayweather will KO Paul in the second round.

Has mayweather ever KO anybody?

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

Anyway this is not boxing lah. It's play boxing.
Not doubting Jake Paul cos at least he's at least an amateur level and did train.
But there's nothing on the line for either except $$$. There's no sporting value.

All these just turn people away from real competition. I dare say that most e-sport games are more serious than this lol 🤣

Edited by Lala81

2 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Has mayweather ever KO anybody?

forgot the number, confirm have, he got 50 win. last time i remember about 50% ko. its low for some 1 his status

got a few of his points win got alot of controversy also.

sad to say modern boxing is dirty..........

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1