She didn’t know she’d married a man on the autism spectrum. Neither did her hubby

Ender

Twincharged
17 minutes ago, RadX said:

Towards you. It’s ignorance😂😂

I am glad you are back to "normal". I was beginning to be worried when you started to be all so serious lately.

↡ Advertisement

Just now, Ash2017 said:

I am glad you are back to "normal". I was beginning to be worried when you started to be all so serious lately.

Normal is relative 

in Imh you are normal calibre

here in MCF, you are imh caliblur

• Haha! 3

Twincharged
18 minutes ago, RadX said:

Normal is relative 

in Imh you are normal calibre

here in MCF, you are imh caliblur

Thank you confirmed and chopped, you are back to "normal". Alleluia. 

Internal Moderator
14 hours ago, Windwaver said:

My wife also say I hyperactive even at our age :grin:

It got better after I got serious in meditation and breathing techniques.

need to shave my head for meditation? hahaha

One of the most famous electronic new wave music artiste in the 80s also have Asperger’s syndrome, Gary Numan, u can read about his struggle in youtube.

I googled this "The extreme attention to detail that is common in autistic people may result talent in mathematics, art or other fields. Autistic persons who have talent in art are often outsiders in the art community. Unlike with common art, there is seldom any tradition or academic criteria in their creations."

It seems alot of Asperger’s syndrome peeps are very good in arts stuff, be it drawing, painting or music, so they actually make quite a good living out of their disorder.

• Praise 1

12 hours ago, RadX said:

And yes, I do resonate with the article but I also had an amygdolohippocampectomy 32 years ago, due to mesial temporal sclerosis. I had bad epilepsy then and was on the verge of retardation if i din get it. Well, after the surgery, I’m free of meds, and all till this day. I’m one of the rare few.

In short, I see that as a minor glitch in what I have come to achieve and thus, ignore the noise

nah.. gpgt… brain got modified exhaust 😂

16C030AB-AE92-4CEB-8EF3-FE9C330963AE.jpeg

Wow... amygdolohippocampectomy to ko ur epilepsy, glad u r doing so well now bro, really heng heng god bless 👍..

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

need to shave my head for meditation? hahaha

which?

• Haha! 1

My wife chose me despite her suspecting I am autistic (never diagnose before). There were other "healthy" and taller men who were dating her at that time. Guess when people don't like each other anymore, suddenly all the excuses that didn't matter before come out.

• Praise 3

Internal Moderator
40 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

My wife chose me despite her suspecting I am autistic (never diagnose before). There were other "healthy" and taller men who were dating her at that time. Guess when people don't like each other anymore, suddenly all the excuses that didn't matter before come out.

oh. that explained why I got ditched so many times over and over again... 😆

Maybe I am autistic too. 😖

• Haha! 4

3 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

i doubt..then agian, you shd turn the dark side...so the 2 of u shd have similar traits....hahahahaha easier to find

you are just obnoxius...🤣

@Philipkee on the other hand🤐

• Haha! 4

(edited)
9 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

If you are really autistic, you were most likely autistic before you get to know these girls and yet they chose you. Don't think too much lah, we all have faults including these girls you dating.

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
2 hours ago, Weez911 said:

If you are really autistic, you were most likely autistic before you get to know these girls and yet they chose you. Don't think too much lah, we all have faults including these girls you dating.

Is okay. I am over it liao. hahaa. Life goes on. 🙂 I like being alone anyway. hahaha. can spend more time with my family.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

There is every flavour of different people and we should accept them all.

Autistic, pessimistic, artistic, bombastic, holistic, optimistic, myopic, hygienic, tutonic and acidic.

:D

partner can choose...

but i sure many of us kenna bosses or colleagues who we cannot choose... but suspect are somewhere there based on their tone death behavior and crazy personality...

How many of you in the later half of lives suspect you may have some mild form of Autism?

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

7 hours ago, Ender said:

How many of you in the later half of lives suspect you may have some mild form of Autism?

last time no one will go test or diagnose, those mild symptoms will usually be seen as not focusing, hyper or panic attack. Some friends and classmates around us when young may have it.  If there is nothing trigger the person will just lives as normal, which is 'normal'.

↡ Advertisement