Gurmit Singh fined and banned from driving for speeding at 131kmh

Supercharged

Based on his explanation, the Judge should have fined him for 2 speeding offences.. since he would have been speeding above 100 earlier to have heard the flapping that he is trying to reproduce..

↡ Advertisement

55 minutes ago, StreetFight3r said:

bro u like familiar with this audi vorsprung guarantee experience..... [:p]

Familiar until become aversion and allergic liao

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Lurpsexx said:

@Antlau with no witness to hear the fapping flapping sound at that time,, what ever fap he say also can la.. i didn't know commit a traffic offence kena charged, still need to goto facebook to explain to others too... lol.. reminds me of a previous more drama Alphard case.. lol...

Got fan base is different...but not sure this one will have a presser or not...😁

• Praise 1

Supersonic
5 hours ago, Kopites said:

Probably advertisment/commercial.

Nowadays you read so many young aspiring TCS artistes buying landed(pte) property and than posting it on social media. 

Advertisment/commercial can earn landed/private property and super ex cars? Must do how many commercial siah?

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Tkseah said:

Based on his explanation, the Judge should have fined him for 2 speeding offences.. since he would have been speeding above 100 earlier to have heard the flapping that he is trying to reproduce..

Circumstantial evidence is non-admissible.

Turbocharged
(edited)
On 6/8/2021 at 8:18 PM, Volvobrick said:

61km/h over speed limit but only 3 month ban means no need to retake test. Sap Sap shui. 

三个月后又是一条好汉

PS wanting son to hear flapping sound - that's original! 

I have never driven a good car below.  So not too sure about the flap, flap, flap sound that could be produced from a prestigious car.

But driving 61km/hr above the speed limit on a normal road is pure reckless.  Period.

For the next 3 months, we are going to see Phua Chu Kang taking the MRT from Chua Chu Kang to Yio Chu Kang.

Luckily, no one was hurt or killed during this incident, or else " Next station,  Lim Chu Kang".

Edited by Albeniz
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

On 6/9/2021 at 12:55 PM, Lurpsexx said:

@Antlau with no witness to hear the fapping flapping sound at that time,, what ever fap he say also can la.. i didn't know commit a traffic offence kena charged, still need to goto facebook to explain to others too... lol.. reminds me of a previous more drama Alphard case.. lol...

the one that "我犯了全天下,尤其是有钱有势男人可能会犯的错“?😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1