Huge part of internet down

Kb27

Supersonic

Huge parts of internet currently offline

A number of leading websites are currently not working, including Amazon, Reddit and Twitch.

The UK government website - gov.uk - is also down as are the Financial Times, the Guardian and the New York Times.

Affected websites displayed the message: "Error 503 Service Unavailable".

Early reports suggested it could be related to Fastly, a cloud computing provider, which underpins a lot of major websites.

Fastly said it was looking into problems with its global content delivery network (CDN).

In an error message posted just before 11am BST Fastly said it was "currently investigating potential impact to performance with our CDN services."

It has not yet provided a formal statement.

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-57399628

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1

Turbocharged

Singtel down in some region - reported central n eastern since morning.. 

i faced some connection issue in the afternoon.. boss no believe as not on news..

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Ody_2004 said:

Singtel down in some region - reported central n eastern since morning.. 

i faced some connection issue in the afternoon.. boss no believe as not on news..

At least your boss never say you shd have a backup broadband provider, just like he does. 🙄

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic

I think it was my fault.

I downloaded too many japanese adult educational massage videos when this happened.

:D

I used up too much bandwidth.

I am very sorry.

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

I think it was my fault.

I downloaded too many japanese adult educational massage videos when this happened.

:D

I used up too much bandwidth.

I am very sorry.

i dont believe you.. i need proof. please save to portable drive and send to me.

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
17 hours ago, Kb27 said:

Huge parts of internet currently offline

A number of leading websites are currently not working, including Amazon, Reddit and Twitch.

The UK government website - gov.uk - is also down as are the Financial Times, the Guardian and the New York Times.

Affected websites displayed the message: "Error 503 Service Unavailable".

Early reports suggested it could be related to Fastly, a cloud computing provider, which underpins a lot of major websites.

Fastly said it was looking into problems with its global content delivery network (CDN).

In an error message posted just before 11am BST Fastly said it was "currently investigating potential impact to performance with our CDN services."

It has not yet provided a formal statement.

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-57399628

I think the internet was shut down to black out communication between global criminals during the global crime bust conducted yesterday conducted across multiple nations.