HungryGoWhere To Stop Operations After 15 Years, S’pore Bids Goodbye To Iconic Food Guide

kobayashiGT

Internal Moderator
9 minutes ago, Enye said:

ok...when that day comes

where koba  bb goes, we will follow

🤣

I am insignificant.  😂

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4715ku1am80qmoxni6wo

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

Twincharged
7 hours ago, bsswan said:

Most eatigo now is at the 10-30% discount level and not the 40-50% of the beginning, seemed to change a couple of years back.

Entertainer is okay, earning coins to spend on replacement vouchers etc.

Other than that, we've taken to FoodPanda Take-Away with the 30% discounts and bring home, even when we could eat inside. I think the CB changed us, as a whole, where taking home became comfortable. Pre-order and take away might be a change in some people at popular food stalls, rather than wait an hour.

See , if singtel was to integrate with hungry go where n add into the mayhem of food delivery.. take over honest bee 🐝 perhaps hungry go where would have evolved into a super app next frontier of singtel biz.. now it’s bartal n what not .. seems to have lost steam .,

just like M1.. not sure if hoe it will evolve 

3 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

See , if singtel was to integrate with hungry go where n add into the mayhem of food delivery.. take over honest bee 🐝 perhaps hungry go where would have evolved into a super app next frontier of singtel biz.. now it’s bartal n what not .. seems to have lost steam .,

just like M1.. not sure if hoe it will evolve 

why need to evolve? Can't ISP just remain as a dumb pipe and do a good job as ISP?

Is there really a need to add this and that to their biz model?

(edited)
8 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Used to be good. but lost relevance after a while. Anyway food blogging and google maps reviews was it's main competition.

I agree. Google Map reviews is by the default the fastest, and most naturally easiest to search and refer to for past reviews. Can't be bothered to register as member for Hungry Go where, Eatigo bla bla...unless I'm someone who is hard up for discounts la, else Google search is sufficient 90% of the time. 

Edited by Lethalstrike
  • Praise 1

2 hours ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

why need to evolve? Can't ISP just remain as a dumb pipe and do a good job as ISP?

Is there really a need to add this and that to their biz model?

Singtel a lot of division VPs mah. These VPs have to be remain relevant and profit add to their business 😁

• Haha! 2

Surprised that with their visibility they couldn’t secure any investors or buyers of the brand name to overhaul the model and take it into the next lap.

↡ Advertisement