Petlas Tyres

Shouyi

@Othello 

On 6/16/2021 at 9:15 AM, Jamesc said:

All of us including me are so blinded by wrong thinking that when someone says something that is true we automatically think it's nonsense or wrong.

But slowly slowly we will learn.

:D

U know who to get them for or gift them ………😜

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

Hi,

Just to share.....

I have been on Petlas Velox Sport PT741 since it was launched in Singapore.  This is the first time I stick to the same tyres as I always changes tyres every year just to experience the different brands and models. I have used and tried most of the top range performance tyres and I am happy to say, Petlas Velox Sports did not fail my expectations for the price.  Confidence inspiring in the wet as well as on dry conditions.  Low noise and comfortable.  What else do you look for?

I drive an Infiniti Q50.  I will glad to share further info on these tyres.

Infiniti Q50 with BC Racing BR Coilovers -pic1.jpg

• Praise 3

Twincharged

The best selling point for this brand is still Value for Money,if it is the same price as Bridgestone Potenza or Michelin PS4,then..it will be difficult..anyway i went to Turkey last Year C.N.Y...seem like Petlas not Popular there,very little Car Owners fit it..

Internal Moderator
21 hours ago, Sealtan said:

Hi,

Just to share.....

I have been on Petlas Velox Sport PT741 since it was launched in Singapore.  This is the first time I stick to the same tyres as I always changes tyres every year just to experience the different brands and models. I have used and tried most of the top range performance tyres and I am happy to say, Petlas Velox Sports did not fail my expectations for the price.  Confidence inspiring in the wet as well as on dry conditions.  Low noise and comfortable.  What else do you look for?

I drive an Infiniti Q50.  I will glad to share further info on these tyres.

Infiniti Q50 with BC Racing BR Coilovers -pic1.jpg

Nice! A very good review indeed!

Better to stick to kebabs for Turkish stuff. Life is not like the Turskish ice cream seller. Besides, price not so competitive. They kept messaging me on price increases, ask me hurry buy. Tyres are the ONLY contact to the road. Do it right. 

• Praise 1

8 minutes ago, Achtung said:

Better to stick to kebabs for Turkish stuff. Life is not like the Turskish ice cream seller. Besides, price not so competitive. They kept messaging me on price increases, ask me hurry buy. Tyres are the ONLY contact to the road. Do it right. 

Price is the essence. If price is not enticing, not in my consideration too. 

Edited by Hamburger
  • Praise 2

2 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

Share the same conclusion. Really nothing going for it. If priced close to Bridgestone and Michelin why bother. 
if it is that great you will definitely hear more about it or even car manufacturers will use as OE Tyre. Hankook is a OE for Mercedes. Shows how much they have improved. 

• Praise 4

47 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

I am more conservative, even if it is half price of the common brands, I will let others to go test it out until it is proven before I will use it.😃😃

• Haha! 4

On 7/20/2021 at 8:31 PM, ER-3682 said:

The best selling point for this brand is still Value for Money,if it is the same price as Bridgestone Potenza or Michelin PS4,then..it will be difficult..anyway i went to Turkey last Year C.N.Y...seem like Petlas not Popular there,very little Car Owners fit it..

Maybe they think having turkeys there as pets don't last in that climate 🙂

On 11/28/2021 at 5:04 PM, Mkl22 said:

Share the same conclusion. Really nothing going for it. If priced close to Bridgestone and Michelin why bother. 
if it is that great you will definitely hear more about it or even car manufacturers will use as OE Tyre. Hankook is a OE for Mercedes. Shows how much they have improved. 

yes , lately do noticed there are some OEM tire Hankook 

• Praise 1

Noted of this Petlas brand few months ago at Sim Ming. Most of the online comment for this tyre is great, price is much much cheaper than those well known brand. Price is not my concern, just wonder why Petlas is not in top 10 list of tyre in Singapore. The thing holding my back to choose this tyre is the price too cheap and this brand not in top 10 list!  4 tyres $500 vs $800 

Edited by mycar1234

1 hour ago, mycar1234 said:

Noted of this Petlas brand few months ago at Sim Ming. Most of the online comment for this tyre is great, price is much much cheaper than those well known brand. Price is not my concern, just wonder why Petlas is not in top 10 list of tyre in Singapore. The thing holding my back to choose this tyre is the price too cheap and this brand not in top 10 list!  4 tyres $500 vs $800 

GY AS5 also 500 plus for 4.  Why try unknown brand?

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

6 hours ago, mycar1234 said:

Turkish Brand,maybe Agent don't have Marketing Budget like Bridgestone & Michelin.

I replaced PS4 with Petlas PT741 in early 2020 on my Alfa GT.

I can't tell the difference. Grip is very good, car takes corners cleanly with no drama. I can't get traction control to kick in unless I really stomp on it.

Heavy rain driving is no sweat too!

• Praise 4

9 hours ago, Hamburger said:

Half baked marketing = no brand awareness

I still remember the first tua kang review that the tires lasted 150000km or something ridiculous. 😂

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Crazybugger said:

I replaced PS4 with Petlas PT741 in early 2020 on my Alfa GT.

I can't tell the difference. Grip is very good, car takes corners cleanly with no drama. I can't get traction control to kick in unless I really stomp on it.

Heavy rain driving is no sweat too!

do you still have the E30 ? 

↡ Advertisement