McDonald's BTS Meal driving people nuts

Wt_know

On 6/14/2021 at 3:23 PM, Rayleigh said:

When my kids were growing up, i worked hard to brainwash them never to contribute money to artists. Constantly explaining to them with the followings:

First, they do not know you. Not even when you are a step into coffin.

Secondly, you are giving them money to live a life of luxury. Why not use the money to pamper yourself.

Thirdly, use the money to help those in need/

To my kids, I am happy that they have never spurge a single cent on them till today. 

Youngster will say you are a judgemental old men.

When young didn't you slot in 10cemts for twist and turn flash card from a alien type of machine? Female singer Poster? CD(cassette tape)? Tee shirt? Playboy/penhouse magazine?😄

Different era bro.

• Haha! 2

2 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

Awesome, next week we will have the Grab photo to replace the Gojek photo ... :grin:

MU747EUTEBMO3P2IDR7LOVIEMY.jpg.24cde5e79798f585ddde5314895a7945.jpg

if i am in the mood for burger next week, I'll go BK or Mos instead. 

siam macdonner. :D

McDonald's BTS Meal Sells Out In 5 Mins; Some Received BTS Logo-Less Paper Bag

McDonald's highly-anticipated BTS Meal launches today (June 21) at 11am, and it sold out in five minutes, according to netizens who tried ordering the meal.

https://www.8days.sg/eatanddrink/newsandopening/mcdonald-s-bts-meal-sells-out-in-5-mins-some-received-bts-logo-15058818

On 6/16/2021 at 9:26 AM, Kopites said:

Youngster will say you are a judgemental old men.

When young didn't you slot in 10cemts for twist and turn flash card from a alien type of machine? Female singer Poster? CD(cassette tape)? Tee shirt? Playboy/penhouse magazine?😄

Different era bro.

Nothing wrong with admiring talent and willing to pay money or contribute to talent. 

I will just remind them that everyone online has a persona/character just like movies. The only real people are people u interact on a daily or frequent basis. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

17 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Nothing wrong with admiring talent and willing to pay money or contribute to talent. 

I will just remind them that everyone online has a persona/character just like movies. The only real people are people u interact on a daily or frequent basis. 

i feel sad reading this

i feel i interact online as much as real life. 

esp the bloody cov19. sit in front of computer suft mcf and pretend to act busy🤣

• Haha! 1

16 minutes ago, Beregond said:

i feel sad reading this

i feel i interact online as much as real life. 

esp the bloody cov19. sit in front of computer suft mcf and pretend to act busy🤣

Of course can have online friends or buddies. Play online games, online communities like this where there is no agenda or vested interest behind the interaction.

But my advice more towards the trend of online influencers/live streamers or celebrities who interact with you via twitch YouTube Instagram Tik Tok etc. 

Our time, it's obvious that Andy lau or whoever doesn't know who the hell are their supporters. 

Now in this age of personalised or interactive celebrities, it's bit different. Youngsters might mistake that for a genuine connection. 

• Haha! 1

12 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Of course can have online friends or buddies. Play online games, online communities like this where there is no agenda or vested interest behind the interaction.

But my advice more towards the trend of online influencers/live streamers or celebrities who interact with you via twitch YouTube Instagram Tik Tok etc. 

Our time, it's obvious that Andy lau or whoever doesn't know who the hell are their supporters. 

Now in this age of personalised or interactive celebrities, it's bit different. Youngsters might mistake that for a genuine connection. 

One fine morning after my run, I posted a photo on IG.

In my IG feed, I saw Vivian Hsu post.  I made a comment (I was 1st person to comment on her 5am post).

A minute later, she replied to my comment.

It is unreal, I know.  But I was still excited for a day.

• Shocked 2
  • Haha! 3

(edited)
6 hours ago, Jamesc said:

I want to have a genuine connection with them

:D

Just Yoona can already

image.png.a315bff61c4a3ac2ab6b119a8d152a98.png

The legend davichi singing live. Not lip sync.  Not your typical snsd/bts ...

Edited by Kopites

7 hours ago, inlinesix said:

One fine morning after my run, I posted a photo on IG.

In my IG feed, I saw Vivian Hsu post.  I made a comment (I was 1st person to comment on her 5am post).

A minute later, she replied to my comment.

It is unreal, I know.  But I was still excited for a day.

you so happening got ig account [laugh]

I signed up ig when it first launched and posted a photo then,  never log in until today [laugh]

Turbocharged
On 6/14/2021 at 2:38 PM, Sdf4786k said:

Ok .. probably generation gap .. 

now I know BTS not bankok train system

anyway still have no idea how BTS sound like.. is it a girl band ?

Ah gua band.🖐😁😁

↡ Advertisement