COVID-19: Phase 3 Heightened Alert 14 Jun to…

Blueray

Message added by BabyBlade

Previously on Phase 2 Heightened Alert:

Supersonic
1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

How hard you want the govt to implement?
Even Ole ppl also f care.  How?

Thats why i said difficult lo. Even though gahment very eager to open up without having to go back to square one.

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic
28 minutes ago, RadX said:

From what I see

its the end of humanity as it progress 

the divide widens and the disparity in those have and have not on the vaccine

When’s Armageddon coming? 

Supersonic
29 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Do you really want us to go back CB?
No way CB will work anymore.

We are in COVID fatigue phase now.

Imported has been there the entire time during phase 2 HA

Going back CB might only resolve the situation temporary? And after no more CB and activities resumed back to non CB period, cases might raise again? Since we have already seen how the situation was like from last year until today.

Supercharged
10 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Oh I am very strict. They can don't wear anything but if they don't wear a mask

I don't massage them.

I very Heng because when the officer came in my customer was NOT wearing a mask

but I was giving her a facial so it was OK.

:D

image.png.683f342c871990a47c5a534d8cd8b0f4.png

OMG bro, I could not believe those are your fingers when I first saw this photo. But now I think I understand when you claim you're trapped in a woman's body.    [laugh]

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
30 minutes ago, RadX said:

Worst case

gostan and return to 2 pax for 2 wks

tmr friday. Let’s see

Err, tmr is thurs only le?! Lol.

• Haha! 2

15 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Bros, why fault the hawker centre when the only activity is to do take away. I tend to agreed with Philip on that our public transportation  might be the carrier of virus.

Another point to note is the wfh. Supposedly more than half workforce should be on wfh. Looking at our daily traffic congestion it resemblance  pre HA. Bearing in mind now supposedly school Holiday with lightest traffic.

Would a hard lock down. Can our reserve sufficient to supplement the economic for another round?

(Wifey just said  "a half filled pail neither enough to mop or wash the floor"😄). 

I am not faulting the hawker centre. Rather the ppl congregating around it.

Read all the previous comments about ole ppl congregating around the hawker Centre.

• Praise 1

8 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Going back CB might only resolve the situation temporary? And after no more CB and activities resumed back to non CB period, cases might raise again? Since we have already seen how the situation was like from last year until today.

For this round, it is clearly from Delta variance.

Border control needs to be tightened in that respect.

8 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

I am not faulting the hawker centre. Rather the ppl congregating around it.

Read all the previous comments about ole ppl congregating around the hawker Centre.

I see. Probably those elders also having vivid fatigue. Sigh... 

Those positive cases should be the stall owner/helper. Looking at telok blangah/red hill/bukit merah can draw an triangle to link up these 3 dots. Mature estate with heavy density of old folks. Another dormitory type brewing.😓

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, Kopites said:

Those positive cases should be the stall owner/helper. Looking at telok blangah/red hill/bukit merah can draw an triangle to link up these 3 dots. Mature estate with heavy density of old folks. Another dormitory type brewing.😓

DDE948AC-A6C0-443B-A125-B6688B987F0C.jpeg

• Praise 2

Supersonic
36 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Yes agreed with covid fatigue. Just read a case of an aunty not wearing mask on board the public bus. Even challenge the bus driver to ring up police.

https://mothership.sg/2021/06/woman-refuse-to-wear-mask-sbs/

Guess covid fatigue happen to anyone and any age. Just now saw one youngster doing some pull up and push up at the fitness corner without wearing any mask, and when he walked off after his exercise without wearing any mask also. 😅

• Sad 1

Supersonic
8 minutes ago, Kopites said:

So others mature estate with heavy density of old folks have to be extra careful liao, esp those estate with popular hawker centre. Not only high density of old folks but also high density of people going there.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
10 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Imagine if I put my MIL in those JB old folks home.

I would not have seen her for almost 2 years already.

:D

come to think of it, it's a sad thing

those who dumped arranged their old parents at the cheaper JB old age home, promise to visit them every week or so, couldn't do so since early 2020

how would the aged parents feel 😥

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Scion said:

come to think of it, it's a sad thing

those who dumped arranged their old parents at the cheaper JB old age home, promise to visit them every week or so, couldn't do so since early 2020

how would the aged parents feel 😥

has that happened? didnt know you can dump them there.

1 hour ago, Yewheng said:

What I think could happen is that government might delay opening up dine in for 1 more week to see how's the virus situation. If the situation of the Bukit merah is under controlled and there are no other emergence of new big clusters, then a week later will proceed as planned open up for dine in. 

Let's see if that happens, wouldn't be surprised if they decided to play it safe eventually. 1 more week of observation window probably isn't going to help much. We could be safe for a week or 2 then suddenly Bukit Merah cluster was uncovered, very fluid and unpredictable situation. Then they had to make the call to re-open or remain closed.

I'm of the gut feel that they will still go ahead...

21 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

Let's see if that happens, wouldn't be surprised if they decided to play it safe eventually. 1 more week of observation window probably isn't going to help much. We could be safe for a week or 2 then suddenly Bukit Merah cluster was uncovered, very fluid and unpredictable situation. Then they had to make the call to re-open or remain closed.

I'm of the gut feel that they will still go ahead...

Yes, will go ahead.

But mask-off activities like F&B dine-in and strenuous indoor gym activities will be put on hold for another week.  

↡ Advertisement