COVID-19: Phase 3 Heightened Alert 14 Jun to…

Blueray

Message added by BabyBlade

Previously on Phase 2 Heightened Alert:

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, Scion said:

same SMM still apply mah... between the 2pax, need empty seats (1m)

Hopefully people are aware of this 1m, cause still see many people like to share table.

↡ Advertisement

19 minutes ago, Raubern said:

Mandatory swabbing, SMS alerts for those who visit places on the same day as Covid-19 cases

There are already people in other forum talking about turning off their bluetooth because of this new measure. Also some hotspots like hawker centres don't have sign in one. And some malls like vivocity is almost the size of a small town. I can imagine they have to deal with thousands of testing in 1 mall like that alone.

7 hours ago, Kopites said:

Implement safe entry at Hawker/market and see whether will those elders still mingle around the vincity.

@Kopites 

hawker no safe entry needed. How to do same day notify and swap?

Literally mean hawker will be "free for all"....relative to restaurants.

• Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, RadX said:

Quote:” you die is your own business”

Actually they should have done the mandatory testing thingy due to proximity during the HA phase to close as many clusters as possible before opening up. After the opening they really have to deal with many other variables.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
7 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Hopefully people are aware of this 1m, cause still see many people like to share table.

i think over this weekend, they will be busy pasting the X tapes on the disallowed seats in the hawker centre

tape suppliers huat ah

• Haha! 1

(edited)
10 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

There are already people in other forum talking about turning off their bluetooth because of this new measure. Also some hotspots like hawker centres don't have sign in one. And some malls like vivocity is almost the size of a small town. I can imagine they have to deal with thousands of testing in 1 mall like that alone.

You mean after scan gain entry immediately swipe back to home. Check out. Off blue tooth and Mobile data. 

Is as simple as abc. Many WhatsApp groups already pulling such stunts.

Edited by Kopites

12 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Why want to do such thing?

virus no eyes one

anybody also got chance to kena 

why wait until cannot breath then raise alarm bells? 

switch off this switch off that only make ownself more vulnerable 

• Praise 3

3 minutes ago, Kopites said:

You mean after scan gain entry immediately swipe back to home. Check out. Off blue tooth and Mobile data. 

Is as simple as abc. Many WhatsApp groups already pulling such stunts.

Means they don't scan at all, just using xxx (not token), because the moment it is registered you have to go for swab.

But this is bad practice lah, though also cannot control. A little loophole.

• Praise 1

Check out boxes will be available soon

In the coming weeks, SafeEntry Gateway check-out boxes will also be rolled out progressively at venues with high footfall. 

"This follows public feedback from users who want to perform SafeEntry check-out, but are unable to do so currently. This will help to facilitate more precise contact tracing efforts," MOH said.

These check-out boxes will be deployed at areas such as malls, hospitals and polyclinics with higher movement of visitors.

They will also be at places where people are likely to be in close proximity for prolonged periods without masks, such as at dine-in food and beverage outlets and gyms.

• Praise 1

Just now, Mustank said:

virus no eyes one

Yep very bad practice, but from what I read, I understand they don't want to be traced or swabbed, especially now it is mandated.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
4 minutes ago, Mustank said:

virus no eyes one

because these people believe their privacy is more important.

they do forget that Mr Apple or Mr Google or Ms FB or whatever social media they use are already tracking them 24x7 in terms of preferences, location etc. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

1 hour ago, t0y0ta said:

There was an article yesterday saying no way not to open, as we have enough vaccination to take the risk and prevent more harm to economy:

Maybe softening the ground ahead of opening up despite high cases

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/the-call-on-lifting-restrictions-is-not-easy-in-singapores-transition-phase

High case numbers don't worry anybody so long as asymptomatic or mild symptoms only.......hence vaccination.

• Praise 1

(edited)
51 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

And they only said, had been there the same day........ so the infected person goes 10am, checks-in but since there is no check-out needed anymore in most places, I go at 4pm and no idea whether case person is still there or left already 10:15am after grabbing a cup of coffee.

The whole idea of checking in, without checking out these last few months, is defective. This is why I still like scanning the QR code instead of tap, tap, tap in because these places don't have tap out.

Perhaps should have read @Raubern post just above first......kinda closes the loophole from the last multi-months.

Edited by bsswan
  • Praise 1

Supersonic
4 minutes ago, bsswan said:

And they only said, had been there the same day........ so the infected person goes 10am, checks-in but since there is no check-out needed anymore in most places, I go at 4pm and no idea whether case person is still there or left already 10:15am after grabbing a cup of coffee.

The whole idea of checking in, without checking out these last few months, is defective. This is why I still like scanning the QR code instead of tap, tap, tap in because these places don't have tap out.

Some places only have safe entry gateway device for you to check in, dont have QR code option lo.

↡ Advertisement