COVID-19: Phase 3 Heightened Alert 14 Jun to…

Blueray

Message added by BabyBlade

Previously on Phase 2 Heightened Alert:

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

Wonder why must use percentage? Just say out of 56, how many person are vaccinated, how many not vaccinated, etc.

Use percentage people dont know the actual numbers of person? Or for those who is no good on numbers, easy to confuse them by using percentage. Lol.

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic
(edited)
9 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Use percentage people dont know the actual numbers of person? Or for those who is no good on numbers, easy to confuse them by using percentage. Lol.

But it doesn’t add up to 100%. 🤣

7D5BA0FF-D76A-46BA-A3CB-D57B11377DCB.gif

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 1

30 minutes ago, Beregond said:

now want us to pang chance and let him go....

https://mothership.sg/2021/06/british-man-no-mask-arrested/?fbclid=IwAR2vuimj29RS6dfSGQgecXZoY6h7xHYtF0ozWWALSCkQQxMXMSCUD7PDsGM

British man, 39, arrested for not wearing mask, says S'pore should let him go since he wants to leave

Every scientific studies has confirmed the effectiveness of mask against Covid and here we have a foreign talent that denied it all.  

Just say you can tolerate the risk, don't want to follow the mask rule here coz you are AMDK and it feels good showing the middle finger to the stifling health safety rules here. 

Selfish b**tard, please jail him and send him home.  

• Praise 6

1 hour ago, Ody_2004 said:

ANALyst use different way to present the fact to paint the picture they want to..

Why I know? Becos I am one ANALyst too! whahahahahaha..

ANALysts are bad in presentation of numbers

😂

• Haha! 2

Supersonic
14 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Thats why it becomes more confusing lo. Lol.

• Haha! 1

14 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Not so straight forward math...dis wan needs TF4 to use his elementary explanation...😁

complex-math-formulas-picture-id657678852.jpg

• Haha! 9

24 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Issit always the case...confuse is better than convince...😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic
3 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Kao pek pek….KNN.

2A952C2B-B8F2-4B38-9DFB-0723B76767C0.jpeg

This is very common to see. Thats why i really dont understand why these ah pek likes to loiter around, worst they are not wearing mask.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

ANALysts are bad in presentation of numbers

😂

Most times we need to be toopid becos bosses cannot accept the truth.. whahahahahahaha..

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
1 hour ago, Beregond said:

cases like the navy lady  in poping up. imagine this AM get off very lightly,  and the navy lady knows it, wonder how would she argue in court...

You want buy this? 🤣

E9E58E0E-CDCD-4800-8E89-BFC56C83066D.jpeg

• Haha! 9

38 minutes ago, 13177 said:

This is very common to see. Thats why i really dont understand why these ah pek likes to loiter around, worst they are not wearing mask.

alot of them are lonely,  live alone, no visitor, wait for time to pass nia. suffer from you yi zhen. i dun know how to call it. most of them might have other sickness like cancer , bad diabetes etc etc. sit at home stare at the 4 walls die also no body know. or sit with kakis downstairs....?

this group is the hardest to deal with. much harder then the educated adult.,

• Praise 5

Supersonic
29 minutes ago, Beregond said:

alot of them are lonely,  live alone, no visitor, wait for time to pass nia. suffer from you yi zhen. i dun know how to call it. most of them might have other sickness like cancer , bad diabetes etc etc. sit at home stare at the 4 walls die also no body know. or sit with kakis downstairs....?

True, but when our population get older and older, a person live alone, have sickness and wait for time to pass will become more common. Cause even married, some dont have kids or spouse passed on first, so eventually still might ended up alone. 😅

• Praise 1

Supercharged
15 minutes ago, Kopites said:

How come no mouth?

I can see mouth, but cannot see nose.  [laugh]

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
36 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Tia gong these seniors not afraid of Covid one, they frighten tio samman only.  😁

• Haha! 3

3 minutes ago, Didu said:

Tia gong these seniors not afraid of Covid one, they frighten tio samman only.  😁

Same as seatbelts - people only put on seatbelt when they spot a cop, not because it will save them in an accident. Cannot understand the mentality.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

58 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

You want buy this? 🤣

E9E58E0E-CDCD-4800-8E89-BFC56C83066D.jpeg

got naybee uniform one ?

asking for friend who like ladies in uniform lah ... :XD:

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Maybe 6% identify as vaccinated but havent yet [laugh]