COVID-19: Phase 3 Heightened Alert 14 Jun to…

Blueray

Message added by BabyBlade

Previously on Phase 2 Heightened Alert:

Turbocharged
3 hours ago, Weez911 said:

This is the type of foreign talent we embrace and love to the core. Doesn't matter if he disrespects our law or judge, we are crying for talent like this.

Sometimes it's the impression given by govt that we so desperately need their contributions/talent here to ensure our success. No surprise it gets to their head. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6
  • Haha! 2

Hypersonic

The govt always give the angmohs so much leeway that’s why they take it for granted lor. 

I like XJP warning to the westerners - 头破血流。

• Praise 6
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

The govt always give the angmohs so much leeway that’s why they take it for granted lor. 

I like XJP warning to the westerners - 头破血流。

That warning kaki kong kaki song.

Never includes in English version.

• Haha! 3

4 hours ago, bsswan said:

First doses are over 85% because of a recent surge in younger takers, keen to travel for their holidays.

Second doses are, I think, just over 65% with this set to rise heavily over then next few weeks as the UK cut the time between first and second doses.

Death rates are up, slightly, against a very high increase in case numbers. The vaccine may not have 100% cut the link between case, hospitalization and deaths but it appears things are getting back to a certain degree of normality.

That sounds like a good test of vac vs delta. 

I wonder whether it's thereotically possible test the efficacy of vac along the time axis when they have so much data now. With that one can time the shots for high risk events like vacation or opening up. 

Hypersonic
(edited)
3 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Maybe coz google translate translated it as Battered only. They trying to come up with something more powerful and impactful. 🤣

Can’t use Head Cracked Blood Flow. 😁

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 2

(edited)
16 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Maybe coz google translate translated it as Battered only. They trying to come up with something more powerful and impactful. 🤣

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/3139493/communist-party-centenary-xi-warns-foreign-powers-will-have
“Xi delivered his speech in Chinese. An official translation of the speech in English released hours later made no mention of cracked heads or bleeding.

The translation read, “We have never bullied, oppressed, or subjugated the people of any other country, and we never will. By the same token, we will never allow any foreign force to bully, oppress, or subjugate us. Anyone who would attempt to do so will find themselves on a collision course with a great wall of steel forged by over 1.4 billion Chinese people”.“

Google translation

”中國人民是崇尚正義、不畏強暴的人民,中華民族是具有強烈民族自豪感和自信心的民族。中國人民從來沒有欺負、壓迫、奴役過其他國家人民,過去沒有,現在沒有,將來也不會有。同時,中國人民也絕不允許任何外來勢力欺負、壓迫、奴役我們,誰妄想這樣干,必將在14億多中國人民用血肉築成的鋼鐵長城面前碰得頭破血流!”

”The Chinese people are people who uphold justice and are not afraid of violence. The Chinese nation is a nation with a strong sense of national pride and self-confidence. The Chinese people have never bullied, oppressed, or enslaved the people of other countries. They did not have them in the past, they do not have them now, and they will never be in the future. At the same time, the Chinese people will never allow any foreign forces to bully, oppress, or enslave us. Whoever wants to do so will surely face a bloodshed in front of the Great Steel Wall built by more than 1.4 billion Chinese people!”

Edited by inlinesix
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

(edited)

i understand that vaccine rate is growing fast and going to achieve 2/3 of population vaccinated soon

but please ... please don't open-leg fast and furious 

and lookdown on covid and treat it like a simple flu [hur] 

2021-07-03_195540.jpg

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 5
  • Haha! 1

22 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/3139493/communist-party-centenary-xi-warns-foreign-powers-will-have
“Xi delivered his speech in Chinese. An official translation of the speech in English released hours later made no mention of cracked heads or bleeding.

The translation read, “We have never bullied, oppressed, or subjugated the people of any other country, and we never will. By the same token, we will never allow any foreign force to bully, oppress, or subjugate us. Anyone who would attempt to do so will find themselves on a collision course with a great wall of steel forged by over 1.4 billion Chinese people”.“

Google translation

”中國人民是崇尚正義、不畏強暴的人民,中華民族是具有強烈民族自豪感和自信心的民族。中國人民從來沒有欺負、壓迫、奴役過其他國家人民,過去沒有,現在沒有,將來也不會有。同時,中國人民也絕不允許任何外來勢力欺負、壓迫、奴役我們,誰妄想這樣干,必將在14億多中國人民用血肉築成的鋼鐵長城面前碰得頭破血流!”

”The Chinese people are people who uphold justice and are not afraid of violence. The Chinese nation is a nation with a strong sense of national pride and self-confidence. The Chinese people have never bullied, oppressed, or enslaved the people of other countries. They did not have them in the past, they do not have them now, and they will never be in the future. At the same time, the Chinese people will never allow any foreign forces to bully, oppress, or enslave us. Whoever wants to do so will surely face a bloodshed in front of the Great Steel Wall built by more than 1.4 billion Chinese people!”

Chinese for Chinese people. English version for the westerner.

I was surprised when he used head crack blood bleed. Sounded so hooligan. How would he face up with the other rest leaders.

No wonder two different versions.

• Haha! 4

37 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Bleed not flow bros.

• Haha! 3

Hypersonic
16 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

i understand that vaccine rate is growing fast and going to achieve 2/3 of population vaccinated soon

but please ... please don't open-leg fast and furious 

and lookdown on covid and treat it like a simple flu [hur] 

2021-07-03_195540.jpg

Don’t worry man. Just open up. 🙄

Seems like pre-Covid days.

FACCA1A1-BB51-422F-BF34-D7623C1FDD3E.jpeg

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

3 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Chinese for Chinese people. English version for the westerner.

I was surprised when he used head crack blood bleed. Sounded so hooligan. How would he face up with the other rest leaders.

No wonder two different versions.

Not surprising to me since it is 100th year anniversary of CCP plus rise of Maoism.

Head crack blood bleed is for internal consumption.

Not for Gweilo

• Haha! 3

NCID: Less than 10% of recovered patients in S'pore have long-COVID syndrome

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/less-than-10-of-recovered-patients-have-long-covid-syndrome-ncid-15142474

=====

People always forget this is not just about ICU and death stats but some will have lung, liver and other long term damage. But pro white health experts say must open door for foreigners to come in without quarantine and ask us to lan lan live with the virus. These jiao lang are also economic experts. Study 1 medical degree becomes double major. Pro sia. 

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

Don’t worry man. Just open up. 🙄

Seems like pre-Covid days.

FACCA1A1-BB51-422F-BF34-D7623C1FDD3E.jpeg

Actually whenever I see the basketball courts and playground, it is very often crowded like this, what limited to 2? And people keep talking about old people bochap. A lot of youngsters ain't any better, just that nobody seem to single them out.

Edited by Alfc
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 2

Hypersonic
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Alfc said:

Actually whenever I see the basketball courts and playground, it is very often crowded like this, what limited to 2? And people keep talking about old people bochap. A lot of youngsters ain't any better, just that nobody seem to single them out.

I mentioned before here.

People think ah peks are the troublemakers after vaccinated.

The YP after vaccination will bring it to a whole new level. 

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 3

Hypersonic
5 hours ago, inlinesix said:

For internal consumption only.

:D

• Haha! 3

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Alfc said:

People playing basketball like pre covid days quite common now lo, seen quite a few like this many times liao. I guess these people should have fully vaccinated, so can be bo chap. 😅 Since experts said after vaccination, even tio covid also no need scare, cause symptoms maybe like common flu?🙄 😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1