COVID-19: Phase 3 Heightened Alert 14 Jun to…

Blueray

Message added by BabyBlade

Previously on Phase 2 Heightened Alert:

Twincharged
1 minute ago, Lethalstrike said:

It's fine by me whatever they do, AAR or COI. 

But, please don't open the loopholes to start another cluster, when it's in our power to prevent it. 

Yup, that's what I agree with you too. 

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged
39 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

Mr Teo, your current measures against foreign travellers from high risk regions are ready to plunge us into another CB 2.0 or Heightened Alert 2.0 in a few months time.

If you want to reduce from 21 days to 14 days SHN on the premise of past data that all foreign variants have an incubation of within 14 days, I say good luck to your AAR and the sacrifices Singaporeans, Permanent Residents and Foreigners already residing here will have to go down the drain again. 

You can say whatever you want now in denial, saying COI isn't appropriate. It doesn't matter to you of course, since you will be asking us and businesses to make the sacrifices again, without any political backlash. I am going to bookmark my post here and see for myself if things turned to shit soon. 

Remember, as of today, we are still importing foreign cases who are supposedly certified covid free 3 days before arrival in Singapore. And the back drop of the Israelis reporting that Pfzier isn't very effective against the Delta variant, much less newer mutations of it still unknown to us now. 

wah.. you got post on ah teo fb page boh?

• Haha! 1

Twincharged
(edited)
50 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Hindsight reviews? LoL...after action review.

Just get those who like to criticise govt wan to contribute lo. They seem much smarter. Let's hear their contributions. If what they contribute cannot work we crucify them.

I believed that every big organised event will surely have AAR after the event ended right? Although covid-19 is not an organised event, but the concept still applies.

Coz when pandamic ends or dies down, an AAR will then consolidate what has done well, what has not done so well, what need to be improved and etc and then put it as lesson learnt and when next pandemic strike we will be better prepared. That's why tch said will conduct aar but not at this time, proberly when covid-19 situation ended.

The same also applies to F1 racing, after the race event finished, every team will have their own AAR right? Coz the team will need to know what are the drivers thoughts and how to improve and go forward from there. 

Edited by Yewheng

Turbocharged
5 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

I believed that every big organised event will surely have AAR after the event ended right? Although covid-19 is not an organised event, but the concept still applies.

Coz when pandamic ends or dies down, an AAR will then consolidate what has done well, what is not done so well, what need to be improved and etc and then put it as lesson learnt and when next pandemic strike we will be better prepared. That's why tch said will conduct aar but not at this time, proberly when covid-19 situation ended.

The same also applies to F1 racing, after the race event finished, every team will have their own AAR right? Coz the team will need to know what are the drivers thoughts and how to improve and go forward from there. 

after covid19 ended? no lah. they assume it will go endemic.

i wont bet on it until another year at least. and you have to see that it does not mutate to be deadly again. which it will

that being so, there will be no aar for at least 1 or 2 years from now.

it is better they conduct a quarterly review and knock the drivers head every 3 months

(edited)
1 hour ago, Ender said:

Cannot be tio on the plane. Virus has incubation period. Cannot be tio and within one day test positive. So those kenna on plane, will only be tested positive during their quaratine period.

These 5 guys already tio before departure.  

it's a rhetorical question

you know, i know ... everybody knows !

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Wt_know said:

yeah right ... like as easy as tio 4D 

then better make sure they bring in $30K a pop for treatment and exhausting our local health care system?

5+2 = 7 x $30K .... at least can make $210K for 7 imported cases [sly] 

take how long to fill in the $100B hole?

I think travel insurance for medical expense is a must now.

Other than those swim over illegally

• Praise 2

56 minutes ago, Ender said:

I feedback that there's a need for more shades of orange... 

50 shades?😄

• Haha! 2

(edited)

Received Whatapp message that in UK, Boris Johnson wil make an announcement on 12/07/2021 with regards to UK fully open on 19/07/2021.  :slow:

No need mask, shops all open and no more WFH.  :wut:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 1

2 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Received Whatapp message that in UK, Boris Johnson wil make an announcement on 12/07/2021 with regards to UK fully open on 19/07/2021.  :slow:

Yes, I saw an interview with a UK epidemiologist saying opening up in a couple of weeks, with almost 70% full vaccinated population, will increase case numbers for sure.

BUT, he said, it is better to do that now during the summer, to protect the health services, so that people that will catch COVID will do so now, clearing the way for winter and a rise in flu cases as travel is widely open again. It's a case of spreading the load.

I think Boris, or one of his guys had said, they've got a very high vaccination rate now and more by end of July so if not now, when?

Europe, in the other hand is opening too soon, since they have nowhere near a high enough vaccination rate.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

hurray 4th wave

• Haha! 2

Just now, Nolicense said:

hurray 4th wave

now with at least 1/3 or 1/2 (if possible) vaccinated ... it's time to aim for "herd immunity" .... [sweatdrop] 

those tio covid ... hopefully small case and recover ... 

↡ Advertisement