COVID-19: Phase 3 Heightened Alert 14 Jun to…

Blueray

Message added by BabyBlade

Previously on Phase 2 Heightened Alert:

(edited)

Those hawker went KTV with satay guy not complaining kenna quarantine.

Those that didn't go now regret.

:D

I think there must be a lesson here for all of us.

Edited by Jamesc
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

3 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Don’t think that guy will ever go back there to help sell satay. Sure kenna F by everyone there.

has become public enemy for all stall ....

sure kaypoh kaypoh behind his back 

go back there work also no shiok liao

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

(edited)
38 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Don’t think that guy will ever go back there to help sell satay. Sure kenna F by everyone there.

You never know, could be the other way round ....  :meaw:

They F him for never 'chio' them as he got so many beautiful Viet Bu kang tao..... :pissed-off:

I know some ppl will say "die also kam guan" for able to sleep with beautiful & (  .  )(  .  ) [gorgeous] for they never get such chances in their life time ............ :we-all-gonna-die:

Tio Boh @SiLangKia , @Tianmo , @BanCoe  @kobayashiGT  [sly]

:XD::XD:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 10

Sparkletots at Brickland closed after two children test positive for Covid-19

SINGAPORE - A PCF Sparkletots centre in Choa Chu Kang has closed after two children from the same household tested positive for Covid-19.

All children and staff from the Playgroup to Kindergarten 2 classes who were recently in school with the affected children have been placed on leave of absence from Wednesday (July 14) to July 26, lead executive principal Janica Ng said in a statement.

The centre, PCF Sparkletots @ Brickland, is closed from Wednesday to Thursday for deep cleaning and disinfection of the premises and equipment, and contact tracing is under way, she said.

The Ministry of Health (MOH) informed the centre on Wednesday evening that a child from Kindergarten 1 had tested positive. A second child from Playgroup was then confirmed with the virus on Thursday morning.

Both children were last in the centre on Monday and had cleared all temperature checks without any symptoms of being unwell.

The centre is unable to provide further information on the two children due to patient confidentiality and will be working with the authorities to ensure the safety of all staff and children.

MOH may contact parents with children enrolled in the centre, Ms Ng added.

Infant care services will resume first on Friday, while all other classes are expected to resume on July 27.

"We seek your understanding and cooperation to make alternative childcare arrangements during this period," said Ms Ng.

Parents are advised to monitor the health of their children and to seek medical attention if they are unwell, she added.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/parenting-education/pcf-sparkletots-at-brickland-closed-after-two-children-test-positive

• Shocked 5

(edited)

Toa Payoh food centre closed after hawker who allegedly visited KTV gets Covid-19

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/toa-payoh-food-centre-closed-after-hawker-who-allegedly-visited-ktv-gets-covid-19

Should let us know which stalls. LoL...

4 more KTV lounges closed as KTV Covid-19 cluster grows to 54

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/4-more-ktv-lounges-closed-ktv-covid-19-cluster-grows-54

More guys will fall...

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/kena-virus-singapores-second-biggest-active-covid-19-cluster-ignites-rage-form-memes20211507_KTVmainimage.jpg?itok=XWD9nTS8

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 7

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

You never know, could be the other way round ....  :meaw:

They F him for never 'chio' them as he got so many beautiful Viet Bu kang tao..... :pissed-off:

I know some ppl will say "die also kam guan" for able to sleep with beautiful & (  .  )(  .  ) [gorgeous] for they never get such chances in their life time ............ :we-all-gonna-die:

Tio Boh @SiLangKia , @Tianmo , @BanCoe  @kobayashiGT  [sly]

:XD::XD:

I can neither confirm nor deny what you have just said is true. I dunno what is a viet bu anyway. 🤗

All my friends look like this. :grin:

group-dogs-called_ad5f8bfb58bfc061.jpg&f

• Haha! 5

3 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

I can neither confirm nor deny what you have just said is true. I dunno what is a viet bu anyway. 🤗

All my friends look like this. :grin:

group-dogs-called_ad5f8bfb58bfc061.jpg&f

What do you guys do usually?

Smell each others' butt and lick your own balls? 😛

• Haha! 5

2 hours ago, Wt_know said:

has become public enemy for all stall ....

sure kaypoh kaypoh behind his back 

go back there work also no shiok liao

The real question remains. Be it a delta virus from whichever country. Why is it that this flew under the radar. If 2 wks plus 2wks at source and destination is sufficient, why would’ve it matter if it’s 5 or 56 because the risk of infection is curtail.

of course if it’s sway sway pick up from local then like I mentioned, sway lor.

but if indeed it is from source to Singapore and 2wks is just not sufficient. Then perhaps a rethink of the number of weeks for quarantine should be relook at 

• Praise 2

3 hours ago, Mustank said:

Better update your friend the password change liao

Tiagong new password is go golden mile buay mango :grin:

Actually my wife loves the pickled mangoes from Golden Mile.

So many times I offered to get for and she says don't want.

She say she will only buy herself when I take her there for Mookata.

I didn't know why. 

• Haha! 3

5 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

The real question remains. Be it a delta virus from whichever country. Why is it that this flew under the radar. If 2 wks plus 2wks at source and destination is sufficient, why would’ve it matter if it’s 5 or 56 because the risk of infection is curtail.

but if indeed it is from source to Singapore and 2wks is just not sufficient. Then perhaps a rethink of the number of weeks for quarantine should be relook at 

Number of days quarantine is not important if already tio overseas.

Pre-departure test must be done properly.

• Haha! 1

Omg what happened? In accordance with the Ministry of Health's directives, ComfortDelGro Driving Centre (Ubi, Kovan and Tampines) will be temporarily closed with immediate effect, from now till 29 July 2021.

• Shocked 2
  • Haha! 1

Just now, Yamapi said:

Omg what happened? In accordance with the Ministry of Health's directives, ComfortDelGro Driving Centre (Ubi, Kovan and Tampines) will be temporarily closed with immediate effect, from now till 29 July 2021.

Those fully vaciined should exempt qurantine order 

40 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

See how hard Australia was locked out from the rest of the world and now look........ point is, it was inevitable one way or another. At the very least there are interactions at the airports and sea ports, land borders for the delivery of, well....... food to survive. When Singapore is not able to be self sufficient in any facet of existence, entry to variants now and in the future is inevitable.

• Praise 2

13 minutes ago, Yamapi said:

What happen to Bukit Batok Driving Centre? Thought they were so fast to ban people from BM, now never start ban people who visited KTV?

Aiyah why owner allow 10 people sit one table?

Must be one man and 4 ladies or 2 man and 3 ladies only lah!

One man 9 ladies is just greedy.

The rest of us have to wait so long.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1