COVID-19: Phase 3 Heightened Alert 14 Jun to…

Blueray

Message added by BabyBlade

Previously on Phase 2 Heightened Alert:

Hypersonic
2 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Haha. Still got who..

Screenshot_2021-07-18-20-14-11-95_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.thumb.jpg.30920e613aa1c728a2c7fb6ce0b094af.jpg

Oh haha. I didn’t know. 🤣

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Blueray said:

McDonald's to impose 2-person dining in limit, regardless of vaccination status, from July 19

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/mcdonalds-impose-2-person-dining-limit-regardless-vaccination-status-july-19

see if others follow ...

Make sense.

I don't think they want to subject their staff to remembering the various combinations and also risk disputing with customers  on  what combination is allowed and not allowed

If I am a restaurant owner, I will do the same.  I just want to sell food, and not there educating (or arguing) with customers on the various 3 to 5 pple dine-in  combinations. 

Edited by Starry
  • Praise 5

Hypersonic
1 minute ago, Starry said:

Make sense.

I don't think they want to subject their staff to remembering the various combinations and also risk disputing with customers  on  what combination is allowed and not allowed

If I am a restaurant owner, I will do the same.  I just want to sell food, and not there educating (or arguing) with customers on the various combinations.

Agreed man. Some restaurant already minimum staff still want the cashier to collect money and check whether a group is vaccinated or meet the criteria?

Wake up man MTF.

• Praise 1

Twincharged
(edited)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158938980800100&id=550765099

Something that strike me after watching this clip.

Human rights and human responsibility.

We do see a lot of people keep saying we want our rights.. it's our rights as individuals to do what we want. Like for this ktv for example, that's our life, so we go ktv it's our problem. Or wearing mask, that's our life, we wear or no wear mask is our problem. The issue is that yes they have their rights, but then have these people considered about human responsibility? Like we need to be responsible to wear mask so as to reduce the chance of spreading the virus, or we need to be responsible to ensure that we go see doctor and get tested for covid-19 and do not go out until tested negative for virus and the list goes on..

Have these people fufilled that? Everyone need to be responsible to ensure that we can get though this pandemic together, if not it will be very hard.

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 2

Day time sell fish night time sell abalone

The outbreak of the infection group in Jurong Fishing Port is related to the KTV infection group? A number of industry insiders revealed that the confirmed case in Jurong Fishing Port was a Vietnamese female employee who was suspected of being recruited part-time in a nightclub after get off work.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
3 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Day time sell fish night time sell abalone

The outbreak of the infection group in Jurong Fishing Port is related to the KTV infection group? A number of industry insiders revealed that the confirmed case in Jurong Fishing Port was a Vietnamese female employee who was suspected of being recruited part-time in a nightclub after get off work.

Perfect combination.

Abalone with fishy smell. 

• Haha! 7

On 7/16/2021 at 9:02 PM, Blueray said:

夜店冠病感染群首88病患 只有6人完成疫苗接种

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/realtime/singapore/story20210716-1169944

On 7/17/2021 at 10:17 AM, Mustank said:

Siao 

no vacine Cheong ktv

While these 88 are crazy, looking from the brighter side,  could the reason of only 6 vaccinated persons got infected  due to the fact that most of the other vaccinated were spared from the infection this round? Not sure if the authority have  the stats of those who came forward for test, how many were vaccinated and how many were not? 

• Praise 1

(edited)

too eager to lift restrictions before we achieve 70-80% vaccination

even israel with high vaccination rate is not spared from Delta

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Agreed man. Some restaurant already minimum staff still want the cashier to collect money and check whether a group is vaccinated or meet the criteria?

Wake up man MTF.

Many F&B operators are fed-up already with ever-changing rules.

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
(edited)
1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

Perfect combination.

Abalone with fishy smell. 

See lah..... next time if bring in any viet bu on work pass to work here, must grant only to those old and ugly ones. Then they can't moonlight in ktv.

Edited by Sosaria
  • Haha! 1

28 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

too eager to lift restrictions before we achieve 70-80% vaccination

even israel with high vaccination rate is not spared from Delta

I believe KTV continues to operate during Heightened Alert.

Lift or no lift is the same 

• Praise 5

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Pls study properly hor teacher say tmr got test ok 

who-can-and-cannot-dine-together-from-ju

If you can figure this one out, you will have almost solved the covid problem! [laugh]

• Haha! 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Wake up man MTF.

Actually this updated measure I agree. 

There are quite a lot of restaurants with very small cover but they charge a lot per head, like $500 or more before drinks. They may have only 5 counter seats and hence if we limit them to 2, they can't cover their cost. However if we give them the option to increase to 5 with the necessary precautions, they will do it because it is not a lot of work for the additional checking but it brings in substantially more revenue. 

Obviously the authorities should conduct spot check on these restaurants regularly and should impose stiff penalties if non compliance uncovered. But the risk is low due to the low headcount.

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 1

6 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

Many F&B operators are fed-up already with ever-changing rules.

Without dine-in, they suffers.

With 2 pax dine-in, they still suffers.

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

If you can figure this one out, you will have almost solved the covid problem! [laugh]

I figured out. But I don’t think I could solve COVID problem

🤭

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2