Hari Raya/Wedding Costume saga with PA

Yewheng

Hypersonic
(edited)

https://mothership.sg/2021/06/shamsul-kamar-sarah-bagharib/?fbclid=IwAR0fLWn3k363Hglw6PTz6Oh3FTXYbZQrcp2GjT9IzvJsQji9Fz2MHQ20mcU

Congratulations to him for an explanation that is murkier than his
original post. 🙄 

Hopeless. Jut step aside and do something else. You are just making up the numbers needed by PAP.

Edited by Fcw75
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

Strangely 1 hour after my previous post, his name now appeared at #5 on Google trend... this is super bizarre.

• Haha! 3

Hypersonic
1 minute ago, Weez911 said:

Strangely 1 hour after my previous post, his name now appeared at #5 on Google trend... this is super bizarre.

What did you typed?

Not Shameful Karma you know…🤣

• Haha! 3

35 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

What did you typed?

Not Shameful Karma you know…🤣

Don't need to type anything one. Just go to Google page click onto the blank field and you can see the trend searches (below). I believe these are the top Google searches people in Singapore are searching for. He just dropped to #8.

428462546_Screenshot_20210618-152228_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.1201993c38b0862d31b60a40ba994861.jpg

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Weez911 said:

A public figure that you have to use Google to know his existence. Not sure if this is his problem or my problem.

🙄

• Haha! 1

Supercharged

Going back to my earlier spilled coffee analogy, it seems like people are slipping over it because PA failed to clean it up properly.

21 hours ago, Kopites said:

something new "misunderstood" can be use in such a manner.😄👏

"He has since clarified that he is "sorry that it seems many misunderstood" his key intention of sending the message that Singaporeans need to stand united rather than divisive."

https://mothership.sg/2021/06/shamsul-kamar-sarah-bagharib/

Face big big. Headline big big for everyone to see!

I failed to understand how by posting a picture which insinuates Sarah helping out as a WP volunteer serves to send home the message for Singaporeans to be united and not divisive. He meant to be united against WP is it? Then that I can understand. 

Leong Sze Hian kanna POFMA by forwarding a defamatory article, Shamsul should kanna the same treatment as well if there's anything such as fairness from the authorities. 

• Praise 8
  • Haha! 2

Supercharged

As someone once said "When a mistake is made, just come clean and say so. But don't cover up."

The more this fella try to twist his words to cover up his mistake, the more pple will see him as a snake...

• Praise 3

22 hours ago, Jamesc said:

I get very offended when people wish me happy new year on Jan 1.

I only recognize Chinese new year as I has asian values and do not acknowledge the western calendar.

:D

I don't mind interracial, Can celebrate two birthdays a year - lunar calendar and Roman calendar, can have 4 New Years. Interracial is shiok. 

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
27 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

I don't mind interracial, Can celebrate two birthdays a year - lunar calendar and Roman calendar, can have 4 New Years. Interracial is shiok. 

Yes, yes, I see what you did there [laugh]

• Haha! 4

(edited)
22 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Shameful Karma. His new nick.

As if last time him attempting to give (ahem) TEXAS chicken and bird's nest wasn't enough, snarky remarks about WP and Ms Sarah were made to score political brownies, much like a certain CEC member and backbencher of the whites who said that opposition raids the cookie jar.

Not like he succeeded without getting himself all muddy.

They should field candidates of better calibre (read: someone like George Yeo) there if they want to not be humiliated (but I doubt they know or care about that anyway)

Edited by Brass
  • Praise 1

3 hours ago, Lethalstrike said:

I failed to understand how by posting a picture which insinuates Sarah helping out as a WP volunteer serves to send home the message for Singaporeans to be united and not divisive. He meant to be united against WP is it? Then that I can understand. 

Leong Sze Hian kanna POFMA by forwarding a defamatory article, Shamsul should kanna the same treatment as well if there's anything such as fairness from the authorities. 

aiyah one is defaming the gahmen, the other is civil case/private. one is what a ministar decides. the other is court decide.

On 6/18/2021 at 12:30 PM, Jamesc said:

I get very offended when people wish me happy new year on Jan 1.

I only recognize Chinese new year as I has asian values and do not acknowledge the western calendar.

Becos everyone knows your doting MIL is Jepunese mah , Japanese celebrate 1st Jan as New Year ..........  aiyah whats the fuss.... people do it with good intent ..... anyways you get 2 New Years🤣😂.........now you should move to Nagoya ............ In Batam of course  🤣  

• Haha! 1

6 hours ago, BanCoe said:

Becos everyone knows your doting MIL is Jepunese mah , Japanese celebrate 1st Jan as New Year ..........  aiyah whats the fuss.... people do it with good intent ..... anyways you get 2 New Years🤣😂.........now you should move to Nagoya ............ In Batam of course  🤣  

I love the massages in Nagoya Batam.

↡ Advertisement