2 Days staycation...

Wind30

Turbocharged

A B&W version. Not sure if it is better than the coloured version

_A7_6589_1.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged
(edited)

I did another staycation at lyf Funan and Ascott Orchad. Still editing the photos but the below is a one of my favourite pics.

Lyf at Funan is pretty cheap and has good locations to shoot, walking distance to Merlion.

_A7_9081_1.jpg

Edited by Wind30
  • Praise 7

Wah... you still willing to carry two bodies and so many lenses around ah... since my last trip to Hokkaido in 2015, I use only NEX-6 and thereafter I only use my mobile phone... my back just won't allow me to lug my A99 plus 24-70 f2.8 plus a 70-300G around anymore... just too ridiculously heavy... and since now the body no value, I find it too expensive to upgrade to any of the current more compact bodies... the NEX-6500 looks quite suitable but pricing is quite scary... ha ha... basically having to switch formats and systems is putting me off...

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, teomingern said:

Wah... you still willing to carry two bodies and so many lenses around ah... since my last trip to Hokkaido in 2015, I use only NEX-6 and thereafter I only use my mobile phone... my back just won't allow me to lug my A99 plus 24-70 f2.8 plus a 70-300G around anymore... just too ridiculously heavy... and since now the body no value, I find it too expensive to upgrade to any of the current more compact bodies... the NEX-6500 looks quite suitable but pricing is quite scary... ha ha... basically having to switch formats and systems is putting me off...

I was looking at some of the photos I took using my DSLR from 15 years ago.

Photo quality still so good. 

• Praise 1