Ho Ching 要买 GTR? (Ho Ching wanna buy GTR?)

BabyBlade

Internal Moderator

Initially didn't wanna start a thread for it since it's already viral + a few days late and we have it on our blog. 

But it's been given a second boost by Mothership. And till... MDM HO CHING shared it! Haha. Keeping it here for the record. 🤪

Ho Ching to PM Lee: 你要买GTR吗?

PM Lee: Errrrrrrrrrrrr. 

https://m.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=1002340&DL=1000

Screenshot_20210617_131458_com.facebook.katana.thumb.jpg.01112bd1d0b24ce956c0728bf3dffcd9.jpg

Screenshot_20210617_132122.thumb.jpg.c37f2d697d32830228edd886e9c46fb7.jpg

Screenshot_20210617_132246_com.facebook.katana_edit_43852273074037.thumb.jpg.071a227d501f0c5ad270d5e65333729d.jpg

Screenshot_20210617_132257_com.facebook.katana_edit_43863693405806.thumb.jpg.ea72b28fb6c1a4ecbd697779d425ca9d.jpg

Screenshot_20210617_132209_com.facebook.katana.thumb.jpg.9bb9f9d16cc70076db79676a968a233c.jpg

Screenshot_20210617_132216_com.facebook.katana.thumb.jpg.c7faba9d9f39daa01c60fcf4be7ba1ad.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

14 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Once a car had been driven to Mount Everest and back, it can break anytime.

Probably sold as Low mileage by dealers after it’s driven back . That or it has cross one cycle of the odometer 😂 

• Haha! 1

Firstly, i can't afford this GTR so i am just talking for fun.

Secondly, if i can afford, i won't buy this GTR for the reason that it has been abused from Spore to Mt Everest base camp. In my opinion, using the car for wrong purpose.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
2 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

Probably sold as Low mileage by dealers after it’s driven back . That or it has cross one cycle of the odometer 😂 

The mileage already 201k.  And as as it had been driven on very harsh conditions, i feel it it can break anytime.

Turbocharged
2 minutes ago, Xers007 said:

Use it for long distance offroad:relief: that history for him to keep and is there even meaning to others... :ninja:

I'd rather happily buy a Toyota Landcruiser or Hilux used by Afghanistan Taliban freedom fighters.:grin:

• Haha! 4

(edited)
20 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

The mileage already 201k.  And as as it had been driven on very harsh conditions, i feel it it can break anytime.

You probably have not watch discovery channel.. 

YouTube shows it comes out of the factory main door fully run in .

only need to maybe run in the tires for good measure.

running in of brakes is using high speed braking n not your usual attrage first 500 km gentle braking.. 

you cannot compare super car and HyperCars in the same breath as a Toyota Camry going to Thailand and back kind of comparison 

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Shocked 1

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

You probably have not watch discovery channel.. 

YouTube shows it comes out of the factory main door fully run in 

In factory they run in and test the engine separately before putting it into the car. But all other parts are brand new when it comes out of factory.

In this case is different leh, the entire car has been abused under extreme conditions. If so good and meaningful to keep this unit, why the owner wants to sell?

Moreover, this car is designed for performance and racing...not for offroad, climbing hills and crossing rivers.

Edited by Roh96

Internal Moderator
19 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

I was thinking if a car nearing COE expiry, I drive it all the way to china and just leave it there and sell it as junk. can or not? 

Then how you take back your parf? 🤣

36 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

corrrect. but if the car is a COE car leh? then no problem right. 

I recall seeing a video somewhere saying there's a lot of luxury cars sitting in the China outskirts that were abandoned by their owners. 

The reason is that the cars broke down outside of the city - several hours' drive away, and it would cost them a lot of money to tow it back to the workshop in the city + repairs. 

So they just abandon it, call for a pick up, and get another car... 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Xers007 said:

Use it for long distance offroad:relief: that history for him to keep and is there even meaning to others... :ninja:

Got meaning

u can get to boast to car mechanics in ur weekly workshop visit😅

• Haha! 4

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, mikk123 said:

corrrect. but if the car is a COE car leh? then no problem right. 

Then you make a police report on the way when you come back lor. You must answer to our LTA and your insurance where the car was left at the foot of mt everest. hahaha.

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
5 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Got meaning

u can get to boast to car mechanics in ur weekly workshop visit😅

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47b526rdgkrnmvq8ki5h

Mechanic: Boss, your car water pump go kaput liao.
GTR owner: ah huat ah, my car water pump won't break down one, last time I travel up to Mt everest also no problem.

• Haha! 2

Supercharged
6 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47b526rdgkrnmvq8ki5h

Mechanic: Boss, your car water pump go kaput liao.
GTR owner: ah huat ah, my car water pump won't break down one, last time I travel up to Mt everest also no problem.

eh ah huat I tot is subaru one...

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
8 minutes ago, Xers007 said:

eh ah huat I tot is subaru one...

Ah huat also sell coffee one mah. ahhaha, can lah. make do make do.

• Haha! 2

This is a one off piece in the whole wide world that has completed such glorious task and would be an exclusive car to own!!

If free i take. If not, no thank you. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3