[Spyshots] 2022 / 2023 7th Generation BMW 7 Series

Carbon82

8 hours ago, Wolfverine said:

Guess this builds on the design language of the iX which is supposed to determine how future BMW will look like - big nose, small front/back lights, plush interior with crystals etc.

As with the big noses found on the recent new models (e.g. G05, G06, G2X, iX, etc), IMO they actually look better in real person - looking forward to seeing this in person.

Interesting video on it.

↡ Advertisement

The current generation looks super sleak and it doesn't feel like it has been 7 years old.

I was really surprised when I was Carwow's review on the new BMW 7 series. The exterior design is something I'm definitely not used to. Front grill (Nose) is "HUGE", the double headlight and the rear lights.

I do like the futuristic design of the interior though. The backseat "TV" is wow.

14 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

2022-bmw-i7.jpg

2022-bmw-i7.jpg

2022-bmw-i7.jpg

2022-bmw-i7.jpg

2022-bmw-i7.jpg

2022-bmw-i7.jpg

2022-bmw-i7.jpg

2022-bmw-i7.jpg

2022-bmw-i7.jpg

2022-bmw-i7.jpg

2022-bmw-i7.jpg

2022-bmw-i7.jpg

Somehow it look like those paper car for 7th month or 清明节 offering

2022-bmw-i7.jpg

foss-4.png

no need go cinema to watch movies already....:yeah-im-not-drunk:

• Haha! 1

12 hours ago, Wolfverine said:

Guess this builds on the design language of the iX which is supposed to determine how future BMW will look like - big nose, small front/back lights, plush interior with crystals etc.

As with the big noses found on the recent new models (e.g. G05, G06, G2X, iX, etc), IMO they actually look better in real person - looking forward to seeing this in person.

Interesting video on it.

The big grille look OK on the X7, but I still can't get used to seeing it in the iX (actual car) and the new 7er (in photos) 

2 hours ago, Spidey10 said:

no need go cinema to watch movies already....:yeah-im-not-drunk:

On the contrast, it will be cheaper to watch movies in cinema everyday than in the new 7er... :D

Of course it will be a different story if you are thinking of watching a certain type of action packed movie with someone while on the move, but the 7er might be too small for the job unless that someone is JT. :D:D

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 6

(edited)

In full swing. BMW i7 production is now underway at Plant Dingolfing, but did you know that by the end of this year, one in four BMW’s from the plant will be electrified? By 2025, we aim to increase this to 50% of all cars made at the plant 💡

Edited by inlinesix
  • Praise 1