Glitch of double charging for DBS/POSB bank holders

Yamapi

(edited)

Screenshot-20210618-094520-Facebook.jpg

Purchases made this week using debit card transaction most likely tio double charged. Please check your debit card transactions and report if affected. 

I bought something on shopee and grabfood delivery this week and tio double charged. Seems many are affected. 

Edited by Yamapi
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Angry 2
  • Shocked 6

(edited)

Good to know, even though I don't use debit cards. I always use CC (and never DBS/POSB one either). And I set it up such that I get texted immediately for every transaction. Peace of mind. 

I only use my DBS card at the ATM. 

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 3

Internal Moderator

Only debit card affected? Don't think I got use debit this week too but I can't even login to check now. Heavy traffic.

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

Only debit card affected? Don't think I got use debit this week too but I can't even login to check now. Heavy traffic.

Everyone login in to check if their account got affected or not?! 😅

Supercharged

yah man, tried to log in to check but got the message says server is busy!!

i dun buy much via CC or debit card coz mostly stay home these days....noting to spend on except food...

• Praise 1

Run road already 🤣

24 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Everyone login in to check if their account got affected or not?! 😅

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Yamapi said:

Screenshot-20210618-094520-Facebook.jpg

Purchases made this week using debit card transaction most likely tio double charged. Please check your debit card transactions and report if affected. 

I bought something on shopee and grabfood delivery this week and tio double charged. Seems many are affected. 

Sneaky. :/

Supersonic
17 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

yah man, tried to log in to check but got the message says server is busy!!

i dun buy much via CC or debit card coz mostly stay home these days....noting to spend on except food...

Stay home still can spend a lot using CC, people are going to online website to shop and buy things. 😅

Supercharged
(edited)
55 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Stay home still can spend a lot using CC, people are going to online website to shop and buy things. 😅

[laugh]...dunno… i got nothing to buy...guess i have everything...[laugh]

Actually i wanted to change all my jeans....take out all the old jeans (mind you is more than 10 yrs old) cut them and make it to bermudas and then go buy new pair of Jeans for my office or casual/travelling wear.....then my wife say, if I go buy now, when can I have the opportunity to wear...:slow:

abandon plan ...for now... 

Edited by Spidey10
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, BabyBlade said:

why use debit card in the first place?

• Praise 1

26 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

I just log in to my app to check.

Oh right, I cancelled my posb account long ago.

I'm using another local bank.

I think you need a prize for this.

Anyone?

Supersonic
(edited)
25 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

[laugh]...dunno… i got nothing to buy...guess i have everything...[laugh]

Actually i wanted to change all my jeans....take out all the old jeans (mind you is more than 10 yrs old) cut them and make it to bermudas and then go buy new pair of Jeans for my office or casual/travelling wear.....then my wife say, if I go buy now, when can I have the opportunity to wear...:slow:

abandon plan ...for now... 

You still can wear them on weekends lo. Lol. Actually jeans no need to keep buy new one de, cause can wear very long and difficult to spoilt, unless the size cannot fit la. My jeans also all more than 10 years or even much longer, since my waist size no change for decades. Lol.

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator
6 minutes ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

why use debit card in the first place?

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Finally managed to login. I last used my debit card for an $18 transaction in May because they only accept cash or NETS? Need to explain ah?

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2