Glitch of double charging for DBS/POSB bank holders

Yamapi

Never like DBS. Always super long queue at ATM and their internet banking always got an extra hard-sell tactic when you exit the app. Despo. 

↡ Advertisement

53 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Never like DBS. Always super long queue at ATM and their internet banking always got an extra hard-sell tactic when you exit the app. Despo. 

Boss ……. Yours is Swiss Bank Ac mah ….. direct to PP , Relax, AP in case you forgot 🤣🤣

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

I think now stated in their apps that will refund by 20th June...  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

means sat sunday cannot go gai gai liao. hahahha

• Haha! 1

Just now, kobayashiGT said:

means sat sunday cannot go gai gai liao. hahahha

Hmmmmmmm....... Mayb is ah gong order,  to keep ppl at home....  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 2

6 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

why use debit card in the first place?

Hasn't happened to you right - having credit card application rejected.... So got to use debit card. 

😭

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
9 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Hmmmmmmm....... Mayb is ah gong order,  to keep ppl at home....  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Shhh. don't say so loudly. hahahah. You cannot control the ppl, without controlling their money....

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
44 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Hasn't happened to you right - having credit card application rejected.... So got to use debit card. 

😭

Not I ask hor this question. Just passing on hahaha. 

• Haha! 1

All transactions I had on Wed was duplicated and debited twice. Yes, including the Apollo wafer. 

I use debit card cos I am lazy to remind myself to pay my credit card bill when due. Now I am having second thought. 

At least for credit card, its not my money that was debited instantaneously. Let the CC company sort it out with the system that worked with glitches. 

• Shocked 1

I would like to see a Glitch of no charging on all my spending for a change.

If can over charge then can under charge also right?

:D

• Haha! 1

On 6/18/2021 at 2:13 PM, BabyBlade said:

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Finally managed to login. I last used my debit card for an $18 transaction in May because they only accept cash or NETS? Need to explain ah?

No, i mean it is much better to use credit card especially if there are billing debates.

NETS is not debit card also right?

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

No, i mean it is much better to use credit card especially if there are billing debates.

NETS is not debit card also right?

You need pin right? The only pin number and only card I use and know for NETS is my debit card. Its only an $18 transaction at a car sticker shop. Don't need worry for me la. Lmao. 

↡ Advertisement