1 in 2 high income earners have financial problems

Supercharged
2 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Me too.
I tried to save by wearing my clothes for several years don't want to change till my wife nagged at me.
Because my body can still fit or squeeze into those clothings.
Got one CNY I forgot to buy a piece of new shirt and got kena wacked. :/
Shoes I generally wear for several years too till they open mouth or no more thread left.
Also couldn't afford to buy  a watch so I wear my daughter's hand-me-down xiaomi mi band 3. 

Sounds like me....except the watch part..[laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged
1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Thats why those people who have money will spend on travelling. I have one uncle has too much money, and so he and his wife default travel many times per year, to spend off some of his money. Lol.

Maybe they reach a stage of life and they have money left and can still walk, so quickly go vacation lor…...if me i will surely spend and go maybe 4 or 5 times a year as still can walk..

once cannot walk, that's it....also no point to keep too much money lah….cannot bring over....[laugh]

• Praise 1

Twincharged
7 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

Maybe they reach a stage of life and they have money left and can still walk, so quickly go vacation lor…...if me i will surely spend and go maybe 4 or 5 times a year as still can walk..

once cannot walk, that's it....also no point to keep too much money lah….cannot bring over....[laugh]

older generation always want to leave a legacy and money behind. nowadays its largely YOLO, live for oneself. follow ang mo style and support up to 21. after that kids on their own.

• Praise 1

Good

I studied marketing and its making stupid people buy things they don't need and cannot afford.

Either they cannot or afford or our planet cannot afford or both.

Glad to see you are not in that category.

:D

2 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Me too.
I tried to save by wearing my clothes for several years don't want to change till my wife nagged at me.
Got one CNY I forgot to buy a piece of new shirt and got kena wacked. :/
Shoes I generally wear for several years too till they open mouth or no more thread left.
Also couldn't afford to buy  a watch so I wear my daughter's hand-me-down xiaomi mi band 3. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
14 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

Can convert the currency.

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
1 hour ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

You got a Rolex instead!!:grin:

how u know...[laugh]….must enjoy a bit! work so hard, as the bros he mentioned, must know how to spend..[wave]

• Praise 2

5 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Me too.
Got one CNY I forgot to buy a piece of new shirt and got kena wacked. 😕

The only new things I buy are for the family or wife, seldom buy things for myself.

My current cellphone is almost 4 years, all my clothes still can fit, in fact, I still wearing those from Army sometimes. Maybe I don't see a draw to new things but since it's not broken why fix it?

Just like marrying a girl right? :grin:

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Spidey10 said:

and trf thru paylah or paynow..[rolleyes]

Paylah or paynow now cannot.
Use the money to buy the other kind of money; many shops got sell.😁😁

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Windwaver said:

The only new things I buy are for the family or wife, seldom buy things for myself.

My current cellphone is almost 4 years, all my clothes still can fit, in fact, I still wearing those from Army sometimes. Maybe I don't see a draw to new things but since it's not broken why fix it?

Just like marrying a girl right? :grin:

My underwear I wear them almost 10 years liao I think.

About marrying a girl....once married very costly to de-couple.

Turbocharged
10 minutes ago, badlammy said:

Me too...i keep wearing old clothes. But my old clothes all branded runway pieces. 🤣

Atas. My clothes from Hangten and Giodano.

6 hours ago, Voodooman said:

Got money but don't know how to spend also quite sad.

Agree but at least that is  a good problem.  No money to spend will be more sad.😀😀😀

• Praise 1

5 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

older generation always want to leave a legacy and money behind. nowadays its largely YOLO, live for oneself. follow ang mo style and support up to 21. after that kids on their own.

This is true, older generation will bring a bottle of water when they go out, cost them nearly nothing,  youngster  will go to Starbucks,  koi etc that would cost an avg of $5 per drink. Old folks will go to food center for a $3 meal, youngsters don't even go to an aicon food court , they will go to eating house  for a meal that will cost more than $10. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 1