All New 2021 Toyota Sienna Hybrid

Picnic06-Biante15

Very interested in this 2021 Toyota Sienna 7 Seaters.

Will Borneo Motor bring in this MPV ?

Yahoo news : Toyota's 2021 Sienna hybrid proves minivans can be fun, not just practical

There comes a time in your life when minivans just make sense. Usually, that's when you start to learn about the nuances of car seats, strollers and all of the other gear kids require. Then come the soccer matches and cacouphonous carpools. I won't waste time arguing for the practicality of minivans, because no matter how you frame it, they'll always be better for a typical family than an SUV or crossover. They have got more room for passengers and cargo alike, and they're just easier to access when you need to secure a screaming toddler.

Link : https://sg.news.yahoo.com/toyota-sienna-2021-hybrid-review-130033824.html?.tsrc=fp_deeplink

Toyota Sienna Hybrid.jpg

Toyota Sienna Hybrid 02.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

7 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Sienna is NOT SIENTA

It's for America

Sienta so small (sit before under Grab Ride) ... :=B:

I just wrote to BM to enqire if they are bringing in the 2021 Sienna. :we-all-gonna-die:

• Praise 1

5 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

this is US market spec. Not for asia. We use made in japan one. 

Why ?  Iszit AMDK .... :=B:

Maybe if they bring in this Sienna will killed their Alphard sales in SEA.... :slow:   

Wonder PI can bring them in ? :we-all-gonna-die:

Internal Moderator
26 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Very interested in this 2021 Toyota Sienna 7 Seaters.

Will Borneo Motor bring in this MPV ?

Yahoo news : Toyota's 2021 Sienna hybrid proves minivans can be fun, not just practical

There comes a time in your life when minivans just make sense. Usually, that's when you start to learn about the nuances of car seats, strollers and all of the other gear kids require. Then come the soccer matches and cacouphonous carpools. I won't waste time arguing for the practicality of minivans, because no matter how you frame it, they'll always be better for a typical family than an SUV or crossover. They have got more room for passengers and cargo alike, and they're just easier to access when you need to secure a screaming toddler.

Link : https://sg.news.yahoo.com/toyota-sienna-2021-hybrid-review-130033824.html?.tsrc=fp_deeplink

Toyota Sienna Hybrid.jpg

Toyota Sienna Hybrid 02.jpg

I wanna see the front of the car too!

Supercharged

Saw this car on TW car show. Looks much better than the Sienta 7 seater MPV we have here. Hope it comes here! 

• Praise 2

(edited)

This Sienna is same category as Pacifica, meant for USA market where there is a market for huge cars. Had the Pacifica in USA about 2 years ago for about 2 to 3 weeks, very shiok to drive and comfortable to be in. Good for long drive with 4 pax and lots of lugguage space. But 3.6L engine is no joke for road tax and petrol. I don't know how much hybrid technology can help, but the road tax part will still be very high.

Edited by Heartlander
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3