16 minutes ago, Beregond said:

take away all the spec and country  stuff,

su57 look much more chio then f35😁

russian girls look more chio  than bui bui american too....😂

• Haha! 10

Just now, Ahwhye said:

russian girls look more chio  than bui bui american too....😂

american  also got chio de la😁

i not expert, maybe its unfair to compare su57 to f35.

look at the size and capability. .

su57 should f22 level i think.😅

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
12 minutes ago, Beregond said:

american  also got chio de la😁

i not expert, maybe its unfair to compare su57 to f35.

look at the size and capability. .

su57 should f22 level i think.😅

F22 + F35 = SU57.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 9

(edited)

with the ws 15 engine , china will be a new player in the market. 

the arm race to sell 5th gen fighter all over the world will be more hot then ever.

Edited by Beregond

21 minutes ago, Singa said:

SG actually evaluated J20 prior to settling on F35. 

do u have a source?

cos i no way at all can the J20 fit into our system.

and in no way will china allow J20 to be exported to singapore.

• Praise 4

Considering carries so much uncertainty.

I need a car so I go to the showrooms, Accord, Camry, 3 series, C class all catalogues I take. All I consider.

In the end I can only afford Altis.

• Haha! 10

Wow, I can't believe I was so close to getting the agency for Sukhoi a few years back but I was too worried about being "on that list" where people drive by and pop-pop you're not around any more.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

Turbocharged
11 minutes ago, bsswan said:

Wow, I can't believe I was so close to getting the agency for Sukhoi a few years back but I was too worried about being "on that list" where people drive by and pop-pop you're not around any more.

Wow!!! You are the still water that runs deep!

32 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Wow!!! You are the still water that runs deep!

Thankfully, able to run at ground level rather than not, deep 

Put it that way. There were a couple of things all coming together and I was seriously worried the direction things could go, but I'm a coward more than a money hungry elephant so think of me what you will. 😶

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, bsswan said:

but... but... the hot russian chicks... you could have been the one doing the pop-pop...

• Haha! 1

Aiya, they would naturally want to keep their airforce up to date with the latest 5th gen fighter or fighter bomber aircraft. That is what every country is doing.

Sometimes you also have to look at the politics involved. Our neighbouring countries arent supporters of the US and the US always point finger at them for things like violating human rights issues. And some of them being communist, you know lah. So the alternative for them will be the next best thing available.

Our neighbours also have other "stealthy" machines like submarines but we saw what happened to Indonesia. You need big budgets to keep these capabilities operational.

I wouldnt hold my breath. But we do need to keep up to date our radar capabilities and air defense. Fighter aircraft alone is just part of the picture, its role has limitations. That's why the fighting force consist of a battle group. Every fighting or support element has its role.

• Praise 2

5 minutes ago, Playtime said:

but... but... the hot russian chicks... you could have been the one doing the pop-pop...

Yeah, true....... Need to live that long.

Turbocharged
33 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Aiya, they would naturally want to keep their airforce up to date with the latest 5th gen fighter or fighter bomber aircraft. That is what every country is doing.

Sometimes you also have to look at the politics involved. Our neighbouring countries arent supporters of the US and the US always point finger at them for things like violating human rights issues. And some of them being communist, you know lah. So the alternative for them will be the next best thing available.

Our neighbours also have other "stealthy" machines like submarines but we saw what happened to Indonesia. You need big budgets to keep these capabilities operational.

I wouldnt hold my breath. But we do need to keep up to date our radar capabilities and air defense. Fighter aircraft alone is just part of the picture, its role has limitations. That's why the fighting force consist of a battle group. Every fighting or support element has its role.

Yes. Synergy is very important.

https://www.flightglobal.com/singapore-air-show-2020/singapores-air-force-eyes-long-term-challenges/136127.article

↡ Advertisement