Temasek Holdings will be distributing an Oximeter to each household

Fitvip

Turbocharged
5 hours ago, Kxbc said:

your pulse is 4 only? siao liao! Radx waiting? 🤪

Alamak, I read the screen wrong. Your pulse is 74.

↡ Advertisement

7 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Went SS to buy things and redeem my set. @BanCoe yes it come with 2x AAA batteries. 

wObW16C.jpg

SPO2 and Pulse Rate are normal, but why suspected irregular pulse interval?

FImF2bC.jpg

Oh maybe I was laughing at some funny posts in this thread while taking my reading. So surfing MCF is unhealthy?! :D:D

You mean you didn't hold your breathe during the reading? 

I was trying to take deep breathe during the readings to ensure my blood is saturated with O2.... I gotten 99.8%....

Then also gotten "suspect irregular pulse rate. 

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged

Already had one before Covid, don't mind getting a spare for backup since the first quite old already.

I'm quite surprise not many people know what's an oximeter.

Supersonic
10 hours ago, 13177 said:

You are right, i am always very jinx no matter what things i do de. See how many stores i need to go before i could finally collected this oximeter? 😅

Went to a nearby Unity pharmacy, also no stock.

I think better wait until near end of the month, then will have stock. Everyone is rushing for it now.

Internal Moderator
12 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Err it is too much for me to ask for "hardship allowance"? :D:D

You know I 上有老母,家有妻儿。。。if anything happen to me, very the cham one leh... :TT_TT:

Ya lor. ahaha. But no 妻儿 yet lah. hahahahahaha.

Supersonic
19 hours ago, Kxbc said:

your pulse is 4 only? siao liao! Radx waiting? 🤪

I did not notice 4 only. It could indicate hibernation mode la! There are people with 3 only!🤐

Huh!? RadX? What RadX? :yuush:

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
13 hours ago, Kxbc said:

Alamak, I read the screen wrong. Your pulse is 74.

Aiyo, you scared me!

Quick , go see an ophthalmologist!

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
10 hours ago, Kb27 said:

Went to a nearby Unity pharmacy, also no stock.

I think better wait until near end of the month, then will have stock. Everyone is rushing for it now.

Yesterday i went to Watson no stock, then to Unity also no stock, then fairprice got stock but need to queue at cashier counter. Since i have nothing to buy from fairprice and the queue was also quite long, ended up did not manage to get the oximeter. Me really jinx to the max. [laugh]

If you wait near end of the month, would it be out of stock and no stock will be replenish? Heard the news yesterday that 160k people have already collected the oximeter liao.

Supercharged

My family collected ours today at Fairprice. Everyone got to kiap their finger.  😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

Turbocharged
On 7/7/2021 at 10:22 AM, 13177 said:

Yesterday i went to Watson no stock, then to Unity also no stock, then fairprice got stock but need to queue at cashier counter. Since i have nothing to buy from fairprice and the queue was also quite long, ended up did not manage to get the oximeter. Me really jinx to the max. [laugh]

If you wait near end of the month, would it be out of stock and no stock will be replenish? Heard the news yesterday that 160k people have already collected the oximeter liao.

I tried neighbourhood Watson yesterday. Fully redeemed.

So tried a big NTUC at the town centre. Have stock. And lucky me, above 95. No need see doctor.

I think those Watsons and small NTUC/SS branches nestled under blocks of flats should be fully redeemed by those households living nearby. Should try the larger places in the town centres.

• Praise 1

Supersonic
17 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

I tried neighbourhood Watson yesterday. Fully redeemed.

So tried a big NTUC at the town centre. Have stock. And lucky me, above 95. No need see doctor.

I think those Watsons and small NTUC/SS branches nestled under blocks of flats should be fully redeemed by those households living nearby. Should try the larger places in the town centres.

Think so, only can go to bigger branch supermarket to get. I will try on this weekends. Lol.

Supercharged
9 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Sure got stock one.

So many people throw away their leaflet

cos look like junk mail.

:D

So true .. I almost threw it away. Thought junk mail. 

@13177 My wife collected it at Junction 10 SS yesterday. Just FYI if you're in the neighbourhood.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Ckll said:

So true .. I almost threw it away. Thought junk mail. 

@13177 My wife collected it at Junction 10 SS yesterday. Just FYI if you're in the neighbourhood.

By the time he goes there

No stock!

:D

Every one saw your post and going there now.

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 5

Supersonic

Collected mine today. Walked past one Watson which was fully redeemed few days ago, but saw that they have replenished the stock. 😂

8FBD0DBC-DC10-49C4-986B-7B7972FBD47E.jpeg

• Haha! 3