Singapore may get non-mRNA Novavax Covid-19 vaccine

Kb27

Supersonic
37 minutes ago, Kb27 said:

the war is almost over, then they come.

too little too late

Maybe they hope the covid situation might become serious again? 

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic
31 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Hopefully no more vaccination liao. Mine is coming to 1 year soon.

You mean your booster jab coming to 1 year soon?

Hypersonic
2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Maybe they hope the covid situation might become serious again? 

Don't say hope, must say being prepared. 😅

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
4 minutes ago, Ender said:

Don't say hope, must say being prepared. 😅

Yes Sir. 😅

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Even your TT still say 'Effective from', but earlier on MOH already announced all those who tio covid after their primary vaccination series must go for booster after Jun if you havent go for your booster jab and you still want to stay fully vaccinated status lo. 😅 Maybe the 'Effective from' would not change to an expiry date, but your TT app should or might turn to unvax status screen after Jun if you never go for your booster jab from your last primary vaccination series date which is more than 9 months?

Anyway, now got Novavax liao, just go take this to stay fully vaccinated lo. No need say die die must take mrna vaccine or china vaccine.

I already said I would. Only qn for me is whether Pfizer or Novavax (my 1st shots were Moderna). See when vaccine centre launch

• Praise 1

Supersonic
10 minutes ago, yishunite said:

I already said I would. Only qn for me is whether Pfizer or Novavax (my 1st shots were Moderna). See when vaccine centre launch

Hopefully the vaccine can roll out by end of this month. 😂

• Praise 1

Supersonic
10 hours ago, lameboy57 said:

I hope I am allowed to register for that!

Go register then say later.

Turbocharged

Got my Novavax shot yesterday... after Moderna this one like no feeling at all... cant even feel soreness in the arm when pressing against the jab spot

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
19 minutes ago, yishunite said:

Got my Novavax shot yesterday... after Moderna this one like no feeling at all... cant even feel soreness in the arm when pressing against the jab spot

Some international experts recommend a change in vaccine to allow better protection against COVID.

So now you completely vaccinated :grin:until OYK says we all need the 4th shot (2nd booster).

Supersonic
1 hour ago, yishunite said:

Only 5mcg per shot, thats why no kick and feeling. Lol. So the clinic you went to got many people go take this Novavax?

The status for fully vacinated already updated liao in heathhub/TT?

Supersonic
56 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/news/singapore/story20220519-1274064

image-2022-05-20-070539147.png

Heart problem for a 41 yr old guy after 2nd pfizer jab, now jab Nuvaxovoid for booster.

BTW, according to the article, there are people that totally isn't vax at all going to take Nuvaxovoid as their primary series :slow:

There are still many people totally unvax until now, should be waiting for Nuvavovoid lo. I also wanted to wait for this vaccine, but too bad this vaccine no picture no sound at all, and also due to VDS implemented earlier, esp cannot go work, ended no choice but forced to take mrna.

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Windwaver said:

Some international experts recommend a change in vaccine to allow better protection against COVID.

So now you completely vaccinated :grin:until OYK says we all need the 4th shot (2nd booster).

I got 2 moderna, tio covid, now novavax... 4x antibody lol

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
29 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Only 5mcg per shot, thats why no kick and feeling. Lol. So the clinic you went to got many people go take this Novavax?

The status for fully vacinated already updated liao in heathhub/TT?

Status never change but new shot added...

While I was waiting my 30 mins got another guy came in to get shot. But is private clinic so mostly not for shot

• Praise 1

Supersonic
(edited)
2 hours ago, yishunite said:

Status never change but new shot added...

While I was waiting my 30 mins got another guy came in to get shot. But is private clinic so mostly not for shot

Do you need to call the clinic to make a booking before going down for the jab? Or just walk in?

Edited by 13177

Turbocharged
17 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Do you need to call the clinic to make a booking before going down for the jab? Or just walk in?

Idk I found back my super old SMS that ask to book booster and did thru the link. But I think can just walk in. I only wanted to book cos I thought first day maybe crowded. And also dont know which clinic have the jab

• Praise 1

Supersonic
(edited)
2 hours ago, yishunite said:

Idk I found back my super old SMS that ask to book booster and did thru the link. But I think can just walk in. I only wanted to book cos I thought first day maybe crowded. And also dont know which clinic have the jab

The booster link also allow you to book clinic that offer the jab? Currently only can go to selected clinic that offered novavax to jab. The JTVC bishan only commerce novavax vaccination from 24 May.

Edited by 13177
↡ Advertisement