Covid? What’s that? 😁

Too little too late.

Too late for NOVAVAX to make $$$$

😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

(edited)
34 minutes ago, Ender said:

No one excited about this anymore?  For me already pak booster liao.  While I wait for approval for under 16.

Approve in February.

Only arrive in May.

Their production facilities really got problem.

Some more we ordered even before approval was granted.

Edited by inlinesix

Supersonic
9 hours ago, Ender said:

No one excited about this anymore?  For me already pak booster liao.  While I wait for approval for under 16.

This Novavax now then arrived in sg? This vaccine is for who to take ah? Esp now i believe majority people who already took the primary series should have already jab booster liao?! Also now no more VDS and covid situation is better, even those who is unvax may not interested to go for vaccine even for this Novavax?

Supersonic
9 hours ago, Sosaria said:

I believe among kids 5-11 there are still those parents that are holding out against mRNA vaccine until now. Me included [laugh]

This so-called traditional vaccine will at least gives us a choice to finally go ahead with it, though still have to wait for approval.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/novavax-nuvaxovid-covid-19-vaccine-first-shipment-jtvc-2664361

The above article has mentioned ''The Health Sciences Authority also announced on the same day that it had granted interim authorisation for the vaccine.''

Supersonic
8 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Too late for NOVAVAX to make $$$$

😂

Still can make $$$ if the covid situation become worst again la. And people need to go pak more booster. Lol.

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
8 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Approve in February.

Only arrive in May.

Their production facilities really got problem.

Some more we ordered even before approval was granted.

If only production facilities got problem still ok la, not the vaccine itself got problem?! 😅

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/novavax-nuvaxovid-covid-19-vaccine-first-shipment-jtvc-2664361

The above article has mentioned ''The Health Sciences Authority also announced on the same day that it had granted interim authorisation for the vaccine.''

https://www.hsa.gov.sg/announcements/press-release/interimauth-nuvaxovid

"The Health Sciences Authority (HSA) had granted an interim authorisation under the Pandemic Special Access Route (PSAR) for Nuvaxovid COVID-19 vaccine (Nuvaxovid) by Novavax to be used in Singapore for the prevention of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in individuals aged 18 years and above on 3 February 2022. The vaccination regimen comprises two five-microgram doses of Nuvaxovid to be administered 3 weeks apart. The first batch of Nuvaxovid is expected to arrive in Singapore in the next few months."

Hypersonic
10 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Covid? What’s that? 😁

Too little too late.

Very hard to say

anytime can sudden thng Kor one

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
11 hours ago, Ender said:

I think I will go for it. I already tio covid in Feb. Now is almost 3 months just nice

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Interest will not be high unless this vaccine is designed to handle BA.2.12.1 variant.

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, yishunite said:

I think I will go for it. I already tio covid in Feb. Now is almost 3 months just nice

You still need to go take booster to stay fully vaccinated from Jun even tio covid liao.

Supersonic
1 minute ago, Didu said:

Interest will not be high unless this vaccine is designed to handle BA.2.12.1 variant.

Even the current mrna vaccine we are using now, dont know can handle BA.2.12.1 variant or not?

Turbocharged
5 minutes ago, 13177 said:

You still need to go take booster to stay fully vaccinated from Jun even tio covid liao.

My TT still say vaccinated status as "Effective from" with no expiry date 

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
4 hours ago, 13177 said:

Currently for 18 y.o. and above only. Waiting for it to be approved for children as well, 5-11 y.o.

Hypersonic
(edited)

If I wasn't pumped full of banana 3 times

this is the one I want.

:D

If they make a second booster compulsory 

this is the second booster I want.

Please save the good mRNA for my MIL.

Only the best for her. She won't be here forever.

Edited by Jamesc

Supersonic

the war is almost over, then they come.

too little too late

Supersonic
(edited)
2 hours ago, yishunite said:

My TT still say vaccinated status as "Effective from" with no expiry date 

Even your TT still say 'Effective from', but earlier on MOH already announced all those who tio covid after their primary vaccination series must go for booster after Jun if you havent go for your booster jab and you still want to stay fully vaccinated status lo. 😅 Maybe the 'Effective from' would not change to an expiry date, but your TT app should or might turn to unvax status screen after Jun if you never go for your booster jab from your last primary vaccination series date which is more than 9 months?

Anyway, now got Novavax liao, just go take this to stay fully vaccinated lo. No need say die die must take mrna vaccine or china vaccine.

Edited by 13177
↡ Advertisement