If you are lucky you get these phv for your grab ride

badlammy

Did my usual Sunday morning walkabout at my hdb estate and decided to start this thread to share rare phv rides which you might hitch if you are in luck.

20210627_084416.jpg

20210627_084556.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

(edited)
42 minutes ago, badlammy said:

Did my usual Sunday morning walkabout at my hdb estate and decided to start this thread to share rare phv rides which you might hitch if you are in luck.

20210627_084416.jpg

20210627_084556.jpg

both look very well kept .. not your usual phv well used everyday kind .. sharp eyes, well spotted!

Edited by Mooose
  • Praise 1

46 minutes ago, badlammy said:

20210627_084416.jpg

20210627_084556.jpg

Did you check if the GTI was a manual? It resembles a manual GTI I test drove some months ago when looking for a cheap fun manual (in the end I got my Megane RS).

• Praise 2

These are either those who have fallen on bad times and desperately doing for survival to tight through or the happier situation where driving grab is a past-time as already retired or already achieved financial freedom.  

• Praise 3

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Did you check if the GTI was a manual? It resembles a manual GTI I test drove some months ago when looking for a cheap fun manual (in the end I got my Megane RS).

Nope, not a MT. But I suspect it could be an E35 Edition GTI.

Screenshot_20210627-085728_Samsung Internet.jpg

20210627_084423.jpg

Edited by badlammy
  • Praise 3

2 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

KNN,  I thought is some chio bu PHV driver... <_<[laugh][laugh]

If you encounter, you can post too 😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

Supersonic

Lol...using the ML as a PHV? As smart as the guy who used his COE Legacy GT that i once took

Might be better off sitting at home and not losing $$....

• Praise 1

Twincharged

By the way,do you all noticed those Mercedes Benz Limo Service[Black Mercedes Benz E- Class & Audi A6],from Banks,to provide To & From Airport Transfer Service all missing in Action.?

• Praise 3

@ER-3682 under such situation now, most of these cars are either tucked away in some storage car park covered under shelter .

Airport is no arrival/ departure zone so is Car rental company, all these cars can be used as multi-task for other purpose till the bubbles burst . . .[smash]

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic
2 hours ago, badlammy said:

20210627_084416.jpg

20210627_084556.jpg

What mercs model is that ah?

I think if take Grabhitch, maybe high chance to take some unusual ride, since these owners are not PHV, just using their own personal car for some hitch income.

5 minutes ago, 13177 said:

What mercs model is that ah?

I think if take Grabhitch, maybe high chance to take some unusual ride, since these owners are not PHV, just using their own personal car for some hitch income.

ML350.

Screenshot_20210627-085809_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Praise 1

Supersonic
7 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

These cars could be rental cars.

True could be rental car since why would a private owner who own a S400L registered his car with a PHV sticker? 😂

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 4

2 hours ago, Soya said:

Lol...using the ML as a PHV? As smart as the guy who used his COE Legacy GT that i once took

Might be better off sitting at home and not losing $$....

With the ML car, the driver can offer any prospective chiobu passenger personal rides in future.

Twincharged
27 minutes ago, lexiton said:

saw before the new E class with phv sticker

Most of these E-Class are Airport Limo Service provided by Banks.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2