If you are lucky you get these phv for your grab ride

badlammy

(edited)
12 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

By the way,do you all noticed those Mercedes Benz Limo Service[Black Mercedes Benz E- Class & Audi A6],from Banks,to provide To & From Airport Transfer Service all missing in Action.?

Aren't they under the bank payroll? especially OCBC ones always PHV stickers, while DBS once in awhile

Edited by D3badge
↡ Advertisement

5 hours ago, Enye said:

saw a honda civic type r doing phv recently… the 300 hp turbo one with damn loud exhaust 

he picked up an auntie …

😬😅

Some aunties also very loud...sure fail LTA noise pollution test 😁

• Haha! 5

Twincharged
7 hours ago, D3badge said:

Aren't they under the bank payroll? especially OCBC ones always PHV stickers, while DBS once in awhile

Nope,i heard a Driver said,$80 per Trip...Car Rental $130-$160..

19 hours ago, inlinesix said:

These cars could be rental cars.

I think there is a very high possibility that these owners bought the car on a very tight budget. Registering these vehicles as PHV will allow them to take up a max loan with ridiculous interest rates and zero down payment.

21 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

By the way,do you all noticed those Mercedes Benz Limo Service[Black Mercedes Benz E- Class & Audi A6],from Banks,to provide To & From Airport Transfer Service all missing in Action.?

I remember ever seen row of limo conti make rides parked there. Not sure they are still there.

(edited)

My carpark got a brand new Peugeot 3008 registered as PHV. Driver is property agent too, flexible working hours so can earn extra.

Edited by Alg
  • Haha! 1

45 minutes ago, Alg said:

My carpark got a brand new Peugeot 3008 registered as PHV. Driver is property agent too, flexible working hours so can earn extra.

So certain jobs like property agents allow for dual employment? As they are considered as self-employed?

I understand the usual typical employment contracts state employment is on basis of it being the sole full-time job. 

Turbocharged
8 hours ago, mersaylee said:

Some aunties also very loud...sure fail LTA noise pollution test 😁

Yes, many are indeed very loud in the wet markets. :/

14 hours ago, D3badge said:

correct me if i misunderstood, but as i understand, the banks do not own the cars, the banks outsource to a private company (i think wolero is one of them) which provides this service, so the company is like a limousine fleet operator but mainly servicing the banks (who give them most of their business).

(edited)
7 minutes ago, Mooose said:

correct me if i misunderstood, but as i understand, the banks do not own the cars, the banks outsource to a private company (i think wolero is one of them) which provides this service, so the company is like a limousine fleet operator but mainly servicing the banks (who give them most of their business).

OIC! Then so weird for the bank if they do PHV with DBS Treasure Private Client or OCBC on the car! Bank always never audit their outsourcing become crappy! 

example telemarketing call ask you sign up credit card , ready credit , insurance etc! But caller from India or Philippines with very strong native accent! Will you still buy their products after exhausting to hear WTF are they trying to sell you !!!! 😂

Edited by D3badge
  • Praise 1

Just now, D3badge said:

OIC! Then so weird for the bank if they do PHV! Bank always never audit their outsourcing become crappy! 

example telemarketing call ask you sign up credit card , ready credit , insurance etc! But caller from India or Philippines with very strong native accent! Will you still buy their products after exhausting to hear WTF are they trying to sell you !!!! 😂

All rental car needs that sticker.

Not just Grab drivers.

4 minutes ago, D3badge said:

OIC! Then so weird for the bank if they do PHV with DBS Treasure Private Client or OCBC on the car! Bank always never audit their outsourcing become crappy! 

i think all "limousine" services need the phv sticker ..

and i am sure that there is a channel for "feedback" to the bank if the drivers are not good - too rude or too reckless etc

I don't care if it's BM or proton.... If the driver is lousy, keeps braking and makes me want to vomit, I rather not have it at all....

those mercedes  E200 and audi A6 being used for airport transfer clock up  very high mileage before being sold off after  2-3 years of daily usage to used market from what i heard from the drivers last time. Not sure if the mileage will ( quite certainly) be tweaked downwards other wise dont think pple will want to buy these ex rental cars 😅

Turbocharged
5 hours ago, inlinesix said:

All rental car needs that sticker.

Not just Grab drivers.

I thought only cars used to provide chauffeured services will need the decal? 

↡ Advertisement