Liverpool Football Club 2021/2022 - We go again.

Akula

Think the best is to.give Salah a contract that is at least 80% what he wants and top up with gosl bonuses (both team goals and ind goals) if they think other club will come in for Salah. I dun think he will become lazy suddenly after that plus he is relatively injury free. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

20 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Eden is different from cr7 messi .lewandowski ibra

because of this.

:D

image.png.6a30c48d8ad15a49e04814157c81da88.png

image.png.86e9b668d3279d13bb125757a08b5aeb.png

image.png.9ddb2725a036dbcc2bca17f17736e4ca.png

image.png.8735358fefe078611cef7a030d91a594.png

image.png.0be203faa1fb39406c251aaf0c124d8b.png

image.png.ee6f00304f45d069890d1fda01f2e405.png

image.png.1d56c787450c0613b76bb489cf7d3b05.png

image.thumb.png.1c9a20abe3fd27a4de9cce1dcd536293.png

image.png.55958c0d2e21125a5f5373c9c69a7370.png

image.thumb.png.868141194837bf3e30df77fc5bd26632.png

image.png.b6366f9b6944a0121f3f77a47cc51528.png

You got see last night Watford left back Danny Rose or not? i couldn't recognise him from the time he played under Poch, and was one of the best LBs in EPL... and was a thorn when playing against pool...

think min 10-15 kg heavier...

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

15 hours ago, Starry said:

I suggest Pool give him whatever $$$ he wants la. Lock him down first...then wait for PSG or maybe Newcastle (lol!) to buy him...hahaa

give him 350kpw.

then wait for 350 mil bid huh? good biz mind...

• Praise 1

33 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Salah - goal of the season.

Every week!

skali this season goal of the season contenders end up all by one player only... 😆

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Good win, esp it was the venue that put a bit of a reality check on our title-winning team, when we were hoping to go through the whole season undefeated... That defeat was heavy and difficult to take, so this was sweet revenge of sort.

Good to see our famed front 3 doing what they were doing so well and so often few seasons ago, when everyone was playing for everyone and scoring and winning. Best was to have others doing nice work and setting the scorers up, like Milner, Williams. Robbo and TAA didn't have any assists, so the contributions from the rest were great. 

Pity that City and esp Chelsea won too. Would have been perfect if they dropped points.

Next up, hope to get a good result in Madrid, against our bogey team... hope they dun come up with dirty tricks...

Oh, looking beyond that, hope to get 3 points next weekend also... 😆

• Praise 3

Danny Rose is truly a heavy weight in the game.

Fat left back is the trend these days.

This left back is playing the best football of his life.

image.png.8dc2015ebf6be9c20570256cdceb09a8.png

44 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

You got see last night Watford left back Danny Rose or not? i couldn't recognise him from the time he played under Poch, and was one of the best LBs in EPL... and was a thorn when playing against pool...

think min 10-15 kg heavier...

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

I dun watch the game but I hv to say Kelleher wasn't tested much from looking at the stats. It could be Watford making us look good.  Salah's outside foot low cross and his superb goal showed the gulf in class. I think Watford gave up at 3-0

• Praise 4

Turbocharged

liverpool win big, we here say opponents lousy..media only care about manure losing.. its a gd time to be liverpool fan

go watch the salah goal... and milner reaction... he was screaming at Salah for being open in 18 yard box...

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, Raymondism said:

I dun watch the game but I hv to say Kelleher wasn't tested much from looking at the stats. It could be Watford making us look good.  Salah's outside foot low cross and his superb goal showed the gulf in class. I think Watford gave up at 3-0

Kelleher produced a fine save knocking the ball onto the post, although the striker was offside. He dosent have to do much in the game, he show gd concentration lvl throughout so im happy with his performance. I watched those cup games that feature him previously, his indeed a much better backup than Adrian. Less error prone and better with his foot, just need more experience.

This season Salah and mane linking up well they seem to put their differences behind them. Salah boy is on fire, 2 season back I will put salah and mane as equally important, but salah seem to improve further and able to produce much more consistently. The friendly competition is bringing the best out of bobby too. Hope Salah sign soon and we can convince Kloop to extend his contract too.

• Praise 2

Hahaha Real wants to swap fatty Hazard with our Salah plus cash.

Real Madrid To Offer Eden Hazard In Hope Of Signing Mohamed Salah

On 10/16/2021 at 5:05 PM, Jamesc said:

Eden is different from cr7 messi .lewandowski ibra

because of this.

image.png.6a30c48d8ad15a49e04814157c81da88.png

image.png.86e9b668d3279d13bb125757a08b5aeb.png

image.png.9ddb2725a036dbcc2bca17f17736e4ca.png

image.png.8735358fefe078611cef7a030d91a594.png

image.png.0be203faa1fb39406c251aaf0c124d8b.png

image.png.ee6f00304f45d069890d1fda01f2e405.png

image.png.1d56c787450c0613b76bb489cf7d3b05.png

image.thumb.png.1c9a20abe3fd27a4de9cce1dcd536293.png

image.png.55958c0d2e21125a5f5373c9c69a7370.png

image.thumb.png.868141194837bf3e30df77fc5bd26632.png

image.png.b6366f9b6944a0121f3f77a47cc51528.png

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

4 hours ago, Vegas said:

liverpool win big, we here say opponents lousy..media only care about manure losing.. its a gd time to be liverpool fan

go watch the salah goal... and milner reaction... he was screaming at Salah for being open in 18 yard box...

Haha Watford without Troy Deeney is a different Watford.

Salah's goal was an upgrade on the Man City goal as he even switched back to his favourite left foot. A striker in the box on his favourite foot, he needs to let fly.

• Praise 1

5 hours ago, Raymondism said:

Moment of magic.

• Praise 6

12 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Hahaha Real wants to swap fatty Hazard with our Salah plus cash.

Can consider... min is hazard plus 340 mill lor

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Pool's job at Watford was made much easier as the home team was in shambles, despite appointing a new manager.  Pool had almost 80% of the possession and there were stretches in the game where Pool just kept holding unto the ball until Watford stopped pressing and stood in their formation.  This game should have finished with at least a couple more goals for Pool so the welcome gift to new manager is the mercy of the 5 goals only. Watford was so poor you could hardly believe this is an EPL match.  

Pool did what it set out to do which is to be professional and put the game to sword. Just a bit of lack of concentration after the 4th floor as the team decided to put the foot off the throttle abit and Watford did carve out a couple of nervous moments in Pool's pen box.  

Bobby scored his first hattrick since 2018 and he is truly up and running for the season.  Salah's 7 goals and 4 assists in 8 EPL games just showed that he is a man on the top of his game in terms of sharpness and form.  He is definitely the best player on form in the EPL and many have argued that he is the best on the planet at this particular time. 

a good win but it is just another 3 pts.  Chelsea and City carved out their own wins so the EPL table is taking shape and Pool is still having to chase Chelsea which is 1 pt ahead.   OT is our next game.  Utd and Ole will be under intense pressure to bounce back from their recent poor results/form so take nothing away from this game yet.   Utd couldn't cope with the high press of Leceister all game at the weekend and this is likely clue how Pool will approach the game next sunday.  

• Praise 6

Turbocharged

pool fans like to stab ownselves..

when we win narrow, knn we play bad, lucky

when we win big, opposition let us win big

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

19 hours ago, Bacteria83 said:

Kelleher produced a fine save knocking the ball onto the post, although the striker was offside. He dosent have to do much in the game, he show gd concentration lvl throughout so im happy with his performance. I watched those cup games that feature him previously, his indeed a much better backup than Adrian. Less error prone and better with his foot, just need more experience.

This season Salah and mane linking up well they seem to put their differences behind them. Salah boy is on fire, 2 season back I will put salah and mane as equally important, but salah seem to improve further and able to produce much more consistently. The friendly competition is bringing the best out of bobby too. Hope Salah sign soon and we can convince Kloop to extend his contract too.

Kelleher had an easy match, only needed to make one save from a shot that was quite straight at him, plus that shot by i think Sarr. He had a fingertip to it, pushing it onto the post. Not sure whether it's better for goalies to have more shots at him therefore more chances to make saves (and risk missing one/few) in a tight match, or a one-sided match like this where he had little to do. Just hope that he'll get the necessary experience to mature and become a top keeper, or at least a reliable back-up now - esp given the South Americans' WC qualifying schedule is in such a mess cos of the Copa... so Allison might be stuck now and then.

Top flight experience are not easy to come by, so hope he'll learn as much as possible whenever he has a chance.

Yes, Mane/Salah really seems to be more ready to pass to each other this season. Long may it continue. Bobby doing well is also good news, and hopefully Jota, Mina and Origi will also get some chances now and then, and importantly, take them when they come.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2