Liverpool Football Club 2021/2022 - We go again.

Akula

6 hours ago, Atrecord said:

Didn't think will win till so big, although I was cautiously confident and hoping to get 3 points. 

Game started evenly and it's been a long time since I felt the anxiety when watching a match. Used to experience it when matches were even and stakes were high...

Then the 2 goals came, and I was hoping the match will end there and then, worried that utd will wake up and come back - like what AM just did midweek. True enough, there was a period they played slightly better, and were threatening to score, and milner was off. I was worried the tide would turn... Then came the deflating 3rd, which was timely. 

Even better was the 4th, which set me at ease. I've seen come backs from 3 down, but not 4... 😅

2nd half continued the story, and we were 5 up. The disallowed Ronaldo goal n pogba just made it a really enjoyable night. 

Now to keep pace with Chelsea n City, and try to get ahead when got chance. 

A good morale booster for pool. But midfield seems to have a few injuries... hope not too serious...

Hope ole gets the backing still, and he makes amend by winning all the league matches in Nov, esp the first and last of the month. I'll be supporting them. 🤭

YNWA.

I want ole to continue in his job but looking at their next few matches by Christmas probably fighting relegation. 🤣🤣🤣

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, Kopites said:

I want ole to continue in his job but looking at their next few matches by Christmas probably fighting relegation. 🤣🤣🤣

not gonna comment much on the scums, but OLE for LIFE !!!

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

6 hours ago, Atrecord said:

Minor correction. Utd got 6 yellow cards plus 1 red. That's more than half the team... 😓

Yeah dirty team.

:D

• Praise 4

10 minutes ago, Kopites said:

miracles do happen, at least i'll like to think so.

that's why it's important to sarpok utd now and hope they win - or at last draw the first and last EPL games in Nov. just dun lose these 2.

• Haha! 1

Nobody really knows the real problem at Utd.

SAF wants to be the greatest Utd manager and only picks managers not at the highest level.

Long may it continue.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

14 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Yeah dirty team.

as always ...

4 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Nobody really knows the real problem at Utd.

SAF wants to be the greatest Utd manager and only picks managers not at the highest level.

Long may it continue.

Gary Neville knows lah . Next manager of ManU [thumbsup]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

7 hours ago, Extinguisher said:

I am glad Ronaldo did not get red card, it would be letting him off easy. Rather keep him on the field to humiliate him further. His disallowed goal was the icing on the cake. 

I didn't thought of that! I was cursing and swearing when he was shown a yellow.

Come to think of it. You are right!👍👍👍Chinese saying ... "killing you is easy. Letting you live and suffer is the best retribution."🤣🤣🤣

• Praise 2

Naby and Milner's injuries are the only blemish on Pool's 5-Star performance. From the moment Bruno Fernandes sky-ed his effort in the 4th minute, that was the maximum real anxious moments in the results for the game. 

I togt Naby played really well and he was the one who provided the additional penetration from midfield. Ole obviously set up Luke Shaw to man-mark Salah however when Naby drifted into the left wing area, he became literally an extra man. He scored the 1st goal with acres of spaces from left wing to center of pen box. For Salah's first goal, he was also drifting to the left wing before sending in a cross for Salah to finish.  that's game intelligence and probably something Klopp has tactically set up before the game. It was a shame that he had to go off for that schoolboy tackle from Progba.  Some experts watching the replays mentioned that the injury shouldnt be too severe as his foot wasn't planted on the floor..  hopefully just some bruises.  

once Utd went down to 10men, it became a damage limitation mission.  Pool actually found it more difficult to penetrate Utd after they parked this bus. To put it in perspectives, if Ole had initially set up the team to do that and try to hit Pool on the fast counters. Pool would in my mind have a more challenging game on hand.  Instead, Ole was overly-naïve to set the team to play on the front foot and go toe to toe with Pool.  Without a proper defensive set up and players who could match Pool's intensity, Ole was basically asking for troubles.  Pool were 4-0 up at halftime before Ole could try to regroup.   I believe Ole thought his attacking players could just step unto the pitch and score with their individual brilliance. To play against pool, you should be prepared to defend as a unit otherwise ....     maybe he was under more pressure not to appear inferior in front of the OT fans. either way, these poor decisions were spectacularly punished on a day where Pool was not even going out in 3rd or 4th gear.    

Edited by Fooblack
  • Praise 7

Turbocharged

I din log in cos my bideo was delayed version 😂

Some comments:

1. Just Pay Salah whatever he wants

2. We did not even hit 3rd gear

3. henderson pass for Salah.. WC

4. i love Ole!

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

On late yesterday's game, I am of the view that our Reds played well but Man U shitty performance just make us looks great. No offence but I am just trying to be fair in my comments. 

Don't know what OLS is up to or it could be a case of the players intentionally not performing to get rid of OLS. Just look at how Man U defended against the red. It is hopeless and school boys mistake to say the least. One through ball was guided right in front of Maguire and Salah chasing. All he has to do is to stuck up his leg and the ball will be cleared. He ended up chasing after Salah's shadow. 

And at 4-0 down, why is OLS swapping his striker instead of beefing up his defence? Surely OLS cannot be thinking about a comeback at 4-0 down with his team playing like kids! 

When LFC played Barcelona in the return leg of the 2018/18 Champions League Semi-Final, we played extreamly well and fully deserved the victory. The victory last night was more like being served on a plate and while our lads played well, they were made to look great by the Scums!  

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 2

manure big players think they could do anything since they are BIG names.

The tackles that were out of frustration was disgusting. CR7 and Pogba, especially shameful.

And why Pool pulled back their attack with 25 mins on the clock?? The passing around in the mid field was simply exasperating to watch!!

• Praise 3

12 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

manure big players think they could do anything since they are BIG names.

The tackles that were out of frustration was disgusting. CR7 and Pogba, especially shameful.

And why Pool pulled back their attack with 25 mins on the clock?? The passing around in the mid field was simply exasperating to watch!!

LFC pulled back with 25 mins remaining at 0-5 up is the right thing to do. The game is long done and dusted and there is no point risking further injuries knowing that Man U players would be pissed off with their performance and may resort to horrendous tackles that may end up with serious injuries. 

On the flip side, maybe Klopp knows he need to keep the scoreline respectable so that OLS can remain the Manager!  

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged

Man U self destruct in actual fact… was shaw playing 3rd CB? And Rashford playing wingback? Probably due to firmino pulling one of the CBs all over the place. But the space down their left was wah. They had 2 CDM and both maciam invisible. No cover, no nothing.. it was a Training match for our first team.

Klopp power. Rest Matip, no Fabino and Rest Mane… n win 5-0 😆

there was a passage of play, where i tot i was wrong.. TAA was in the CDM position, Hendo was in the RB position, Jones and Salah both in the RM position. If we really run out of midfielders, i think TAA may get to play there.. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2