Liverpool Football Club 2021/2022 - We go again.

Akula

4 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Hope Villa can take points off City.

Gerrard has already beaten Pep as a player in 2001.

:D 

When Reina still has hair on his head and Gerrard looking like a spring chicken. Haha

• Haha! 1

4 nice goals... maintaning our goalscoring form.. 43 goals in 14 games.. 

3 precious pts from one of the most hotly contested derby in a very tight race..

2 classic Salah goals  extending his lead on the scoring charts while Jota overtakes Mane....

1 rare left footed Hendo goal sets all these in motion...

YNWA!

• Praise 5

Turbocharged

Fantastic result away at our neighbors ( 1 - 4  ), in light of last season corresponding fixture.

Did well to race to an early 2 goal lead ( JH & MS )

Could and should have defended better for the goal conceded. Gray was in acres of space.

Shrugged that minor blemish off and added another 2 ( MS & DJ )

We have now set a record of scoring 2 goals or more for 18 consecutive games!

Hopefully there are no new injury concerns.

Next up, away to Wolves.

YNWA

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Raymondism said:

4 nice goals... maintaning our goalscoring form.. 43 goals in 14 games.. 

3 precious pts from one of the most hotly contested derby in a very tight race..

2 classic Salah goals  extending his lead on the scoring charts while Jota overtakes Mane....

1 rare left footed Hendo goal sets all these in motion...

YNWA!

all 4 goals today were lefties ! 

19 minutes ago, Akula said:

Could and should have defended better for the goal conceded. Gray was in acres of space.

yup, we were affording them a bit too much space for my liking. Actually, this De-dunno what Gray not bad leh. How come Leicester sell him for so cheap? 

• Praise 3

Richarlison is like a spoilt brat. Always this angry look. I never rate him well and dun know how he ends up in Brazil National team. I can understand why he is in neverton though. Cant make it. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

17 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

If Pool will to beat Everton tomorrow morning by 6 : 0 away at Everton ...... :yuush:

Then Pool fans inside the stadium will be singing "Rafa At The Wheel"  :XD:

1 - 4 Red Fans already singing Rafa at the wheel ! LOL

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

30 minutes ago, Latio2005A said:

Richarlison is like a spoilt brat. Always this angry look. I never rate him well and dun know how he ends up in Brazil National team. I can understand why he is in neverton though. Cant make it. 

Yeah, always trying to instigate. Should be send off and there was a scene where TV showed how frustrated the ref is with him for making all sorts of noises!

• Praise 1

The score this morning against the blues is great. More so after how the blue fans vandalized our Wall of Champions. 

The goals were fantastic, especially the opening two goals by Hendo and Salah as well as the forth by Jota. Mane could have been on the scoresheet if not for the heroics of Pickford. The scoreline is kept decent because of Pickford. 

But the most important take away from this morning's game is "3 Points" and "No Serious Injuries"! 

Still, I would have thought it will be better to play Konate instead of Matip for this morning's game. Konate would have kept Richardlison quiet.

• Praise 3

Mane had a bad game. Enough said. 

Ref lost grip of the game and could not handle the derby atmosphere. 

The blues simulation in play was a sight to behold. Dropped all over the place. 

• Praise 2