Liverpool Football Club 2021/2022 - We go again.

Akula

Game finished 2 - 2.

We were generally poor throughout, without VvD and Fab, we are constantly caught out by a simple ball over the top.

Hope we can have both of them back soon.

Next game is at home vs Leicester in the Carabao Cup, where Klopp is expected to ring in the changes.

Edited by Akula
  • Praise 2

Makeshift midfield and Centre defenders against a quality opposition, I thought it was a point hard earned. 

Besides, the refree also rob us the game when a clear penalty was not awarded in the early minutes with Robbo clearly tripped. Then the Robbo dismissal that arises from an unnecessary tackle. No objections on the red as the foul was quite clumsy. I will have no complaints if a Red Card was also awarded to Harry Kane in the first half in quite a similar situation. 

• Praise 2

I got this feeling that Jota seems to be scoring early goals only in most matches, his performance seems to go down as the match goes on. He seldom score late goals or match clinching goals. 

• Praise 1

Paul Tierney is a Man Utd supporter!

12 Jan 2021

"Paul Tierney (referee for the United game this weekend) has awarded Manchester United 5 penalties in his last 10 matches - and 1 against. He has awarded Liverpool 0 penalties in 14 matches - and 1 against (Chelsea). His place of residence is "Lancashire" according to Transfermarkt."

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

12 Jan 2021

"Well somehow i knew it was going to be him (Paul Tierney) or mariner. if one them is a ref for us i just pray they dont fk us"

"Mariner is by far the worst referee for us. Gives us absolutely nothing and also looks cocky about it. This prick isn't much better."

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 1

6 Jan 2021 

Klopp slammed of referee Andre Mariner, over some calls he found very questionable, and in the process threw some shade thrown at the side that is level on points with them at the top of table right now. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1