Liverpool Football Club 2021/2022 - We go again.

Akula

Salah has one more year of his contract.  

If Nunez can score as much goals as Salah, Salah will soften his demand and extend for another 2 years or just retire from Liverpool .... :we-all-gonna-die:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Maybe Salah instigated Mani to demand salary increase or will leave the club.....  :wut:

FSG & Klopp said : you can go and since you made up your mind to go, we bid Nunez for 100 million Euro :omg:

:XD::XD:

• Praise 1

15 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Salah has one more year of his contract.  

If Nunez can score as much goals as Salah, Salah will soften his demand and extend for another 2 years or just retire from Liverpool .... :we-all-gonna-die:

Sell both Salah n Mane when their heads are big.... time to change the front. 

• Praise 3

Supercharged

With Nunez signed, it is also a foregone conclusion that Mane will be sold. I don't see how club owners sanction this deal without selling. 

• Praise 1

Supercharged

the main point which Klopp and the mgt are after is to preserve the integrity of the wage scale of the squad.  

Despite the huge transfer fees, Nunez will only be drawing 140K/W which puts him behind the likes of the senior squad players like VVD and Salah.  That also explains why the club did not pursue the likes of Harling and Myappe who were both in the market this window.  They are now drawing salaries a few times more than Nunez's package. 

This is another clearer signpost to Salah that be careful of what range of salaries he is asking for. I think the club may at best agree to slightly above 200K mark and it is up to Salah to take it or follow Mane out of the door.  

Think the owners is keen to protect the squad harmony and certainly money and wages will easily pose a quick threat if not handled sensibly. 

• Praise 5

Turbocharged

Latest reports:

Liverpool have agreed a deal worth up to £6.5 million for Aberdeen right-back Calvin Ramsay, who is now set to finalise his move within the next week.

• Praise 5

Supercharged
On 6/15/2022 at 12:09 PM, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Welcome to Liverpool :a-toast::a-toast:

I am not sure how he will perform in EPL yet, but one thing I am quite sure. Pool is going to get a market of new  female fans....😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2