Liverpool Football Club 2021/2022 - We go again.

Akula

1 minute ago, Jamesc said:

I buy you a beer.

You are the only person that says

I behave so well like an angel. [angel]

No one else ever says that.

:D

They don't have perfect vision like you do.

Maybe I don't have my glasses on, so my vision is a bit out ...... :dizzy:

Would it make any different if I have my glasses on.... :wut:

:grin:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

We need to stock up our trophy cabinet until no space left!!.. until the wall is full of stickers !!!!!… 

just win every game left 1-0.. enjoy th e process… then go for a good holiday!!!!! 👍👍

• Praise 3

(edited)

6 games remaining

4 league games, 1 FA cup final, 1 Champions league final

Team almost at full strength, only Firmino.

Bring them back! YNWA ❤️

League cup already in the pocket 😁

Edited by lukeber
  • Praise 2

Supercharged

another interesting fun fact. .. with qualification into the UCL final, this means that Pool will have played in the max ties of every competition entered into for this season.  be it UCL, Carabao cup, FA cup and needless to say EPL.   Maybe let this sink in for awhile as we consider the tremendous progress made in this season under Klopp.  Last year, we were scrapping to get into the top 4!  

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Luis Diaz is a Suarez 2.0.

He has all the good traits of Suarez.

Just keep driving and pushing until something comes out of it. 

• Praise 7

We wouldn’t have been in CL if not for Alisson header in the last game of last season !!!! Lol. Amazing … sliding doors moment 

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged

this team is running on fumes i guess.. but i was surprise hendo did not start from the off.

the team didnt turn up in the first half... villareal press us into submission... with Jota, if he gets the openning goal, all good, else he is not a inside left or a false 9. i see jota as an out and out no 9. n the out and out no 9, figures not so heavily in pool's current first team... too used to firmino around

klopp's decision to take jota and put in diaz, stretch the game and won us the game and tie. great decision.

now for the we have 6 finals left... 2 of them in our own hands / feet. another 4 => need shitty to be shit and lose 2 of them

• Praise 3

Supercharged
(edited)

Man City out of CL!

Unbelievable match.....City has 2 goal lead in aggregate until to the 90th minute and can still lose the game!

Crazy comeback game from RM. RM had no shot on target for the whole 90 minute and then 2 goals in 2 minutes in injury time.

I think Pool has to watch out for RM crosses into the box during the final.  The 2 comeback goals  were from crosses and both Robo and Trent don't quite defend crosses well.

Edited by Starry
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

So it’s RM.  City were just moments from reaching the final ( leading 1 - 0 on the night and 5 - 3 on aggregate) only for Rodrygo's injury time goals (2) to send it to extra time( 5-5 on aggregate), with Karim Benzema scoring a penalty to send them through.

Will this result have an impact on how ManC will perform for the rest of the season?

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic
(edited)

I smell blood! I smell blood!

Newcastle! Go go!!!!

Not many people can recover and pick themselves up after losing the biggest semi in such a manner!

😁

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Woke up to watch and amazed at football gods blessing Real. Until 89 min they did fk all. And still somehow city missed so many moments to tap in a second. Jack grealish unlucky … 

kyle walker looks in a bad moment. Hope he is out for 3 weeks. And city mentally broken by this defeat!… 

my pool to win title bet still has a good chance!!.. beat spurs this sat!!!!! 

• Praise 3

Supersonic
(edited)
1 hour ago, Mrmilktooth said:

Woke up to watch and amazed at football gods blessing Real. Until 89 min they did fk all. And still somehow city missed so many moments to tap in a second. Jack grealish unlucky … 

kyle walker looks in a bad moment. Hope he is out for 3 weeks. And city mentally broken by this defeat!… 

my pool to win title bet still has a good chance!!.. beat spurs this sat!!!!! 

5 minutes they would have slowed the game down. Play with sub timings. Pass around and let the RM play catch up with the balls. GK slow down the playing times. Take ages to throw in.....Instead city played none of those entices? Smart or stupid? Imo city were arrogant.

Even we pool also played to slow down in the last 5 minutes of the match with 1 nil scoreline..

Pep without Messi cannot win champion league. Is a fact! 😁

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 3

Supercharged

How on earth did ManC collapse so spectacularly in the last few minutes of the game. Unbelievable. 

I think the stars are aligning for Liverpool's quadruple. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

City might crack up now and lose the PL and end up with nothing this season.

:D

Besides Newcastle vs city match.

Need to look at West ham tonight as well. If West ham win they will rest their first team players against city. West Ham got a small squad. West ham lose tonight mean West ham will go all out against city so as to keep their next season Europe chance alive. Look at the table. 😁

🤔🤔🤔 West ham to lose tonight. Don't like David moye anyway. 😁

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

RM is not an easier opponent compared to Man C... Anceloti is somehow able to inspire his players to perform at high levels. Look at Everton before and after his departure. 

Meanwhile, lets worry about the Conte's Spurs banana skin first... Spurs is fighting for UCL qualification and will set up a low or mid block.

Diaz or Jota? I say Jota

Hendo or Keita? Skipper 

Think Matip will start alongside VVD. Slim chance for Tsimikas to start at left back. Robbo looked tired and Tsimikas is a better crosser to provide chances for Jota. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2