Liverpool Football Club 2021/2022 - We go again.

Akula

2 hours ago, Kopites said:

Alan Kennedy scored the winner.  Robertson to score the winner?😁

TBH, I think Robertson - for all his good performances - should practise more and learn to shoot. He sometimes get himself into great position, but his finishing... CMI... if he can shoot like John Arne Riise, Luke Shaw, Ben Chilwell or Roberto Carlos... wah... best liao lor...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

1 hour ago, mersaylee said:

I'd choose choice D = choice C + everything else...including farewell to the nearest neighbour...😁

i sarpok... already said will forgive them if they could at least hold City in their match... but they lose by that odd goal. Even though it's referee's fault for not awarding penalty to let them have a chance to equalise... still dun forgive them...

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Fooblack said:

another fun fact on this note... RM has not lost a UCL final for the last 7 times... the last time they lost in a cup final... it was to Pool in 1981. 

Either you see this as the destiny for Pool or for Real who has managed miracles 3 times in the knock out stages against PSG, Chelsea and City. You can make your own case 🙂 

everything got a start and got an end... must 有始有终,should be Pool ending their run liao...

• Praise 2

Supercharged
27 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

TBH, I think Robertson - for all his good performances - should practise more and learn to shoot. He sometimes get himself into great position, but his finishing... CMI... if he can shoot like John Arne Riise, Luke Shaw, Ben Chilwell or Roberto Carlos... wah... best liao lor...

if robbo can score goals consistently, then he may well be the best ever LB of all times.. 

For me, as long as he can defend and continue to contribute in the assists, let's not be overly greedy....

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Fooblack said:

if robbo can score goals consistently, then he may well be the best ever LB of all times.. 

For me, as long as he can defend and continue to contribute in the assists, let's not be overly greedy....

That's exactly what I was hoping for... but yah, better not too greedy...

but seriously, i think Robbo is already one of the best, and if he can add a couple more tricks to his repertoire, will be peerless. The shooting is one, and another is to learn to use his right leg more... TAA has made a few killer passes and assists with his left leg. If Robbo can do likewise for his right, will again add another option to our attacking threat.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic
(edited)

The reason City don't have a CL is because they don't have a James Milner.

In the 80th or 85th minute when Klopp wants to see the game out

he will thrown in Milner for a bit of "game management."

The 36 year old fit as a fiddle warrior with his years of experience will calm things down, keep the ball and see the game out.

The best thing is MIllie's transfer fee was 0.

He was a gift from you know who - Man City.

:D

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 3

If really has to choose I would prefer to win the league!.. match SAF in 20 wins in the league…. 

CL really is much easier to win vs the league. Where there are easier European ties (filler)… 

Of course I hope we can win all 4!!!… 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Hypersonic
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Mrmilktooth said:

If really has to choose I would prefer to win the league!.. match SAF in 20 wins in the league…. 

CL really is much easier to win vs the league. Where there are easier European ties (filler)… 

Next 2 matches will be decisive for City.

Hopefully they drops points either next match or the one after.

If not we lose by just one point again!

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

There was a topic in another forum asking who is the Better Manager, Pep or Klopp? My take is as follow:

I guess I will compared both Pep and Klopp in different ways:

(1) No. of trophies won in the last 5 years: Pep (1-0)
(2) Budget: Klopp (1-1)
(3) Grooming Young Players: Klopp (1-2)
(4) Association with Fans: Klopp (1-3)
(5) Technical Genius: Pep (2-3)
(6) Motivational Skills: Klopp (2-4)
(7) Increase Players Value: Klopp (2-5)
(8) Increasing Club Commercial Value: Klopp (2-6)

I think the answer is clear! Pep may be the Best Football Manager in terms of technical abilities but Klopp wins hands down with other factors considered.

• Praise 4

34 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Next 2 matches will be decisive for City.

Hopefully they drops points either next match or the one after.

If not we lose by just one point again!

must hope city players all depressed... then tio penalty... and drops points against newcastle...

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

28 minutes ago, Daryllim1969 said:

There was a topic in another forum asking who is the Better Manager, Pep or Klopp? My take is as follow:

I think the answer is clear! Pep may be the Best Football Manager in terms of technical abilities but Klopp wins hands down with other factors considered.

Add to this, how much is each of them paid... and the winner is lagi more clear...

tiktoksg#football#manager#club#salary#fypviral

• Praise 2

Supercharged
28 minutes ago, Daryllim1969 said:

I will reserve judgement until Pep go manage a mid-tier or lower budget club and still manage to win league titles with that club.

Klopp has done it with Dortmund and Pool.  He doesn't have lots of budget with both clubs but still win titles with them.

• Praise 5

Supercharged
(edited)
53 minutes ago, Mrmilktooth said:

I also think the same....

Edited by Starry
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic
21 minutes ago, Starry said:

I will reserve judgement until Pep go manage a mid-tier or lower budget club and still manage to win league titles with that club.

Klopp has done it with Dortmund and Pool.  He doesn't have lots of budget with both clubs but still win titles with them.

Pep doesn't want to manage lesser players. He readily admits that though. Cos i think he's a perfectionist in terms of the tactics he wants to play.
He wants to play the perfect game with the pieces to play it.

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

Why Liverpool always have to play at 2.45 am on a Saturday?

WTF! even Sat also kanna this timing???

wah really jialat... pls must make it worth our while to stay up watch leh... pls this week let City drop points and Pool overtake...

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

47 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Pep doesn't want to manage lesser players. He readily admits that though. Cos i think he's a perfectionist in terms of the tactics he wants to play.
He wants to play the perfect game with the pieces to play it.

Then he can only make rich clubs successful lor. Will never be able to boast of making lesser clubs as successful. 

It's like for a street race, if a porsche wins, it's good, but not fantastic.

if however, a toyota corolla wins, then the driver should really be given lots credits...

• Praise 5

Turbocharged
13 hours ago, Atrecord said:

i cannot imagine how much u rate robbo by comparing him to shaw and chiwell.... omg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1