Liverpool Football Club 2021/2022 - We go again.

Akula

Not only do we play the max number of games this season, we also want to play the max no of minutes possible... This team really....

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Liverpool has reached a new level winning 2 cups final on penalty.

Where players used to breakdown over pressure and lose penalty shoot outs, now the team has the mental strength to win it. YNWA ! 🔥😁

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

We prevailed over Chelsea again, in a Cup Final again, via extra time and a penalty shootout (going into sudden death) again.

That’s 2 domestic cups.

Realistically, if tonight ManC beat WH by a decent score line, our chance for EPL title is most likely over.

And with the likes of Fab out, Salah and VvD substituted (though both were seen walking about and joining in the celebrations) due to injuries, the final 2 games will most prob see us fielding the fringe players.

It’s easy to say that we should go all out as long as we have a chance, but reality is, there is a CL final in 2 weeks time and our walking wounded and fatigue are creeping up.

Another mid week (Tuesday night) coming up.

YNWA.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic
9 hours ago, Shorty said:

This is wat I don understand. 1st 15min pool played with some pace n managed to get behind Chelsea defence. Then they slowed down n let Chelsea back into the game. 

First 15 minutes Chelsea played with back 3

After 15 minutes Tuchel ask full back to drop deep to make a back 5.

:D

• Praise 1

It obvious that both team were punctured during the time added on. 

Sane and Robbo both struggled with pace, with Robo probably getting muscle cramp and Tsimikas to sub in for the winning strike. 

Salah was kind of missed with his contribution after he was sub out. 

• Praise 2

(edited)
17 minutes ago, AndrewLee72 said:

Its fated. Didnt you notice, Wembly stadium all chairs are RED in colour!!!

chelsea lost 4/5 fa cup final.

😭

i saw mount step up, i know sh-it , his pen is damn lousy 

Edited by Beregond
  • Praise 2

Congratulation to us liverpool.😀

After the hype of this morning final and trophy celebration my feeling seem to ache toward cheslea. Haiz they were a good team and twice defeated by us in a cup final by penalties! Klopp is right to name them as mental monster. 👍 Good to Chelsea.

Did taki gotten his medal? He seem oblivious to the surrounding celebration. He did scored in couple of the FA cup earlier rounds.

Now if West ham want to be playing in the Europa than they must win tonight.

Chelsea and Liverpool both already into the champion league. So the 6th team will go into Europa and 7th for the conference league which is currently occupied by West ham. 

😀

• Praise 4

5 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

It obvious that both team were punctured during the time added on. 

Sane and Robbo both struggled with pace, with Robo probably getting muscle cramp and Tsimikas to sub in for the winning strike. 

Salah was kind of missed with his contribution after he was sub out. 

Is a long season for both Chelsea and us. Two matches per week. Chelsea got the super club mid season as well. Eventually fatigue set in. Can't fault the players for their efforts. 

Well done to Chelsea as well despite the turmoil on and off field. 👍

• Praise 2

Gotten it from one of the many post match interviews!

What was he thinking klopp!

Lucky we got alission.

-------------

Quoted:

How did Klopp influence Mane's miss?

Mane could not find a way past his Senegal team-mate, Chelsea number one Edouard Mendy, and Klopp admitted that he may have had a hand in the forward's missed kick.

"Sadio’s penalty is for sure at least 50 per cent my responsibility because you have to let the boys do what they think they do, but with him I said, ‘He knows you exactly, the goalie, so do the other way around.'," he revealed.

"How very often in my life, I realised it’s better to shut up! But we still made it and honestly it means the world to us.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

(edited)
8 hours ago, Raymondism said:

YNWA!

We won. Period.

Hendo will lift his sixth different trophy. Lets win the remaining league games and bring back the European cup!

Lets hope Salah was taken off for precaution and will be ready for UCL final.

I was listening to Bbc post match on the ground interview.

VVD was muscle related. MO hamstring. MO did said he was ok though. See whether I can find the MO interview. 

Mo and VD both taken off as precautions. Near end of video klopp said so. Obviously won't be available for Southampton game. 

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

2 down 2 to go.

Next match City thought they won it

and last minute equalizer and 1 - 1.

Last match City kancheong and another 1 - 1.

Pool win by one point.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
1 hour ago, Beregond said:

chelsea lost 4/5 fa cup final.

😭

i saw mount step up, i know sh-it , his pen is damn lousy 

When mane went for the pen

and I realised its senegal vs senegal

and I looked at Mendy I knew mane will miss.

Mendy know mane so well its always then goalie advantage.

• Praise 4

Hypersonic

“After the game Klopp said to Thiago, “If I had known what a player you are, I would have signed you four years earlier!”” he told reporters.

“Thiago said, “You taught me running!”

“I take that, that’s fine, that’s fine. Obviously he could already play football pretty well but he learned running at Liverpool. It’s fine.”

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged
3 hours ago, lukeber said:

Liverpool has reached a new level winning 2 cups final on penalty.

Where players used to breakdown over pressure and lose penalty shoot outs, now the team has the mental strength to win it. YNWA ! 🔥😁

Got a company behind it.........why give the secret away? 😆

https://www.espn.com.sg/soccer/story/4665493/jurgen-klopp-dedicates-liverpools-fa-cup-final-shootout-win-to-neuroscience-company

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1