Liverpool Football Club 2021/2022 - We go again.

Akula

Hypersonic

Because of Jota and Diaz Mina has even less chances.

:D

On 5/19/2022 at 10:10 AM, Raymondism said:

So are we stupid to leave Minamino on the bench or in the stands and not using him more?

He is quite clinical and seemed to be more selfish or more willing to take shots this season.

Will he get his chances next season or be gone in the summer?

Honestly, I hate to see him go as he offers something different to our other forwards and probably an alternative to Firminho. 

Klopp keep talking about how its a crime for some players to be not playing more but those players dont even make the bench :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Hypersonic

WH might swap Bowen for Ox and cash.

With Jarrod Bowen’s future also undecided, a potential swap deal with Liverpool could be on the cards. Klopp has already waxed lyrical about 25-year-old winger Bowen and handing over the former Arsenal man could suit both parties."

The winger has scored 27 goals and registered 23 assists in 103 appearances for West Ham United's first-team.

• Praise 1

Klopp also confirmed that Divock Origi will leave the club after eight years and paid tribute to the Belgium international who has become a cult figure at Liverpool after scoring a number of crucial goals.

"I expect Div to get a special farewell. For me, he will always be a Liverpool legend and it has been a joy to work with him," Klopp added.

"He's one of the most important players I ever had. Wherever he will go he will be successful, 100%."

Origi will finally leave LFC, after having had a bright future initially, only to be derailed because of an a-hole from everton, who broke his leg. This was followed by a couple of seasons of unsuccessful loan moves, only for him to return to LFC to then become a cult figure, having scored so many important goals - the most famous being the winning goal against Barca in that semi-final...

wish him the best wherever he goes.

YNWA.

• Praise 5

Hypersonic

Minamino rejected an offer to join Leeds United during the January window.

Smart not to move. He could be relegated.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

The club just put a 17M price tag on Minamino.. and will not stand in his way if someone met the asking price...

Origi will leave on free... any suitors for Ox?

• Praise 1

Origi, what a man! If you have not seen this video, please watch till the end. I really respect Origi for his character, am v sad now he is leaving.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

My dog ate my ticket.

Liverpool Fan Claims Her Champions League Final Ticket Was Destroyed By Her Dog

• Praise 1

Trent Alexander-Arnold and Andy Robertson return in defence, while Thiago Alcantara, Jordan Henderson and Naby Keita are restored in midfield. Luis Diaz and Sadio Mane are back in attack.

Mohamed Salah and Virgil van Dijk are named among the substitutes, but Divock Origi misses out due to a minor muscle issue.

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Konate, Matip, Robertson, Henderson, Thiago, Keita, Jota, Diaz, Mane.

Subs: Kelleher, Van Dijk, Milner, Firmino, Salah, Jones, Minamino, Tsimikas, Elliott

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Liverpool vs Wolves

image.png.551e7df2d8ff8ee97478be4c7841525e.png

Liverpool: Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Konate, Robertson; Henderson, Keita, Thiago; Mane, Diaz, Jota

Substitutes: Kelleher, Van Dijk, Tsimikas, Milner, Jones, Elliott, Minamino, Firmino, Salah

• Praise 2