Decent car wash services @ the west?

Extremme

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Extremme said:

Any decent carwash in the west? I saw there was thread for East but not for West

There you go. I'm a genie in a bottle. [flowerface]

• Haha! 3

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Extremme said:

Any decent carwash in the west? I saw there was thread for East but not for West

I tried washing at Supremo. Very good car wash. But long waiting time. But the boss will offer you drinks inside their fridge. Just bring your own chair and lepak. 🙂

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Extremme said:

u go soon lee pioneer point there alot

(edited)

Now a lot of hdb mscp has the upgraded DIY carwash station that comes with a vacuum cleaner. Just bring some coins.

Queenstown area have some new bto flats, just go there look see look see.

Or alternatively opposite IKEA Alexandra the Caltex and Shell station have car wash services.

The other I can recommend is Esso station near BukitMerahCentral. They serve bubble tea next to the cashier, dunno what brand (I dont drink bubble tea). They have car wash and vacuum services.

Edited by Watwheels

5 hours ago, Extremme said:

Carpow at WCEGA is decent, just wash and vacuum with water wax and rim cleaning +tyre shine for small cars is 16 bucks, pretty decent considering just an exterior wash at a petrol station is alr 9-10 bucks, and adding vacuum is about 7 bucks , wax about 3-5, rim cleaning 5.

Their washing standard not bad also.

Supremo is decent too, @kobayashiGT and I went tgr for CNY wash hahahahaha 🤣

• Praise 7

3 minutes ago, SiLangKia said:

Carpow at WCEGA is decent, just wash and vacuum with water wax and rim cleaning +tyre shine for small cars is 16 bucks, pretty decent considering just an exterior wash at a petrol station is alr 9-10 bucks, and adding vacuum is about 7 bucks , wax about 3-5, rim cleaning 5.

Whats the damage at Supremo?

This place?

You wash what huh?

:D

5 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

I tried washing at Supremo. Very good. But long waiting time. But the boss will offer you drinks inside their fridge. Just bring your own chair and lepak. 🙂

• Haha! 4

Internal Moderator
44 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

This place?

You wash what huh?

SUPREMO! no supreme. But thanks for the recommendation. hahah. The beer not cheap thou. Poor man like me cannot afford leh. hahah, You wanna buy me a beer instead?

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Extremme said:

Whats the damage at Supremo?

18 for wash and vacuum and wax iirc, i went for the 38 bucks one included other things like sealant etc

• Praise 2

37 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

SUPREMO! no supreme. But thanks for the recommendation. hahah. The beer not cheap thou. Poor man like me cannot afford leh. hahah, You wanna buy me a beer instead?

Can no problem, we go happy hour.

• Haha! 2

5 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

+1

Plus uses Sonax.

• Praise 1

20 hours ago, Watwheels said:

Now a lot of hdb mscp has the upgraded DIY carwash station that comes with a vacuum cleaner. Just bring some coins.

Queenstown area have some new bto flats, just go there look see look see.

Or alternatively opposite IKEA Alexandra the Caltex and Shell station have car wash services.

The other I can recommend is Esso station near BukitMerahCentral. They serve bubble tea next to the cashier, dunno what brand (I dont drink bubble tea). They have car wash and vacuum services.

Just use water jet spray and wipe dry, $1 and done in 10 min😂

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Just use water jet spray and wipe dry, $1 and done in 10 min😂

That's what I thought too. There's no need to go to any car wash service. Just bring along some coins to any hdb mscp.

3 hours ago, Watwheels said:

That's what I thought too. There's no need to go to any car wash service. Just bring along some coins to any hdb mscp.

Although no good for car paint but go send petrol station also about the same in term of scratch and cleanliness lol

Neutral Newbie

I go to BCD located at 42, Toh Guan Road East Enterprise Hub #01-78 for car wash almost everyweek. I love the way they wash it clean and details. Pro : Very clean and detailed 

Con: Too nearly 30min to completed

After a few wash I opt for thier unlimited car wash packages it worth it 😜😜😜

16268488740205351220017123689247.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1