KTV Covid-19 Cluster; KTV Alibi Service

DOBIEMKZ

40 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

@BanCoe got go bo?

Wah Boss now only you remember me ….. 🤣…….. heard you tell your wife you doing “overtime work” 😂😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5

2 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Because those are "roaming hostesses".:D 
They circulated around different KTV lounges with no fixed place of work.

Better to call auto roaming ……. They “dock “magnetically very easily 

• Haha! 2

(edited)

i suggest MOH to study properly this KTV cluster 

how many of them are fully vaccinated with Pfizer or Moderna

this shows P/M even after fully vaccinated ... tak boleh protect from Delta/Delta+ ...  better share data with P & M ...

i know vaccine helps to lessen serious sickness but this also show the efficacy to Delta/Delta+ is as good as Sinovac ... very low!

when it comes to Delta/Delta+ ... simi Pfizer, Moderna, AZ, Sinovac also no use? [sweatdrop] 

2021-07-15_213209.jpg

Edited by Wt_know

(edited)
21 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

Wah Boss now only you remember me ….. 🤣…….. heard you tell your wife you doing “overtime work” 😂😂

Whenever talk about ktv, night club, papaya land etc, your face always come to my mind

Edited by Discoburg

8 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Look like the famous Lor 5 Char Kuay Teow.

I like the behind stalls selling Sar Po Fun and Hockien Mee. [rolleyes]

Sell FXXK & Breast

• Haha! 2

(edited)

why must do the right thing .... SafeEntry not working meh

all who went to the KTV would have scan-in SafeEntry with TT right

cannot trace meh?

2021-07-16_001012.jpg

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 2

11 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

why must do the right thing .... SafeEntry not working meh

all who went to the KTV would have scan-in SafeEntry with TT right

cannot trace meh?

2021-07-16_001012.jpg

those are not KTV, they have converted their license to FXXK & Breast outlets.  Which uncle dares to scan entry and expose himself to the world? that may explain why there have been many unlinked cases also. 😂

• Haha! 3

(edited)

I have not been able to follow this closely enough. But my opinion is that they should give a one time amnesty from prosecution for vice activities to all involved parties, including hookers and clients. And a full assurance of confidentiality and discretion from both police and family. Basically zero criminal consequences for this stated period no matter whose microphone was involved in exercising whose throat. Records will remain with MOH and will never be handed over to police, with a legally-binding guarantee in writing given to them.

That will get more cooperation from all involved parties. Getting everyone to immediately come forward for testing without delay is the *first* priority and all else is subordinate to that. 

Sure, we'll have moral outrage from our usual "holier than thou" judgemental sinkies but who cares? 

As for the KTV operators, no need to be "nice" to them. Shut them down immediately. And threaten them with a jail sentence and a very hefty fine if they refuse to fully cooperate with the epidemiological investigation (e.g. providing client and hooker contacts etc). 

Shutting down these businesses is the best way to send a strong message and ensure this doesn't keep happening. 

Oh, and the "amnesty" only applies for this cluster. Future cases get the book thrown at them, public shaming, the full shebang. Give explicit warning in all media about the consequences in future. That will be another major deterrent. 

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 6
  • Haha! 3

The KTV are now licensed as F and B, like many pubs. One ex-pub near my place also has no regard for distancing for the last few weeks, customers (mixed of AM and locals) freely mingling around. Enforcement shouldn't be restricted to exKTV, but all "F and B" including ex pubs.

Maybe as a licencing condition, each outlet must have live CCTVs accessible by the authorities anytime.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

11 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

The KTV are now licensed as F and B, like many pubs. One ex-pub near my place also has no regard for distancing for the last few weeks, customers (mixed of AM and locals) freely mingling around. Enforcement shouldn't be restricted to exKTV, but all "F and B" including ex pubs.

Maybe as a licencing condition, each outlet must have live CCTVs accessible by the authorities anytime.

I went to the 7 Eleven there a couple days back at night to pick up smth, was shocked to see the number of ppl mingling at the "ex-Pub", looked like a cluster F**k seriously, was quite taken aback, left quickly after getting my stuff, a few drunk AM were by the road side, had to drive around them while fearing that they would suddenly walk into the path of my car/ jump onto the hood, or throw glass beer mugs at me

• Haha! 3

Supercharged

Looks like it is going to be another dormitory-gate in the making.

I would say ppl who frequent such places does not care at all even with this blowing up. They will still continue to visit other bars and lounges. 

12 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Because those are "roaming hostesses".:D 
They circulated around different KTV lounges with no fixed place of work.

Got full auto roaming? :grin:

• Haha! 2

Food and Beverage 1st.

Then who knows they proceed somewhere after....to really F&B, fondle and blow so Operator maybe really didn't know those ladies are not patrons..... Yah... really didn't know... 

Concerns are... will taxi uncles also be infected be cause these people need to travel also.

Then they eat supper....so patrons and staff around them may also be infected. 

Haiz..... hmm hope the 5 dine in will not revert to 2..... 

• Shocked 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

First reported COVID-19 case of KTV cluster entered Singapore via familial ties lane: ICA, MOM

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-ktv-cluster-first-case-singapore-ica-vietnam-15229794

The familial ties lane facilitates the entry of foreigners with "intimate ties" in Singapore, said the statement.

“According to checks by the ICA, this Vietnamese national entered Singapore in February 2021 via the familial ties lane, sponsored by a Singapore citizen who is her boyfriend,” said ICA and MOM in a joint statement.

This is international roaming.😅

Edited by DOBIEMKZ
  • Haha! 3

17 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Got full auto roaming? :grin:

Go Woodland or Kranji coastal area can get..... 

MyCelcom 

Maxis etc... 

Full auto roaming charges applies😅

• Haha! 4

7 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

I have not been able to follow this closely enough. But my opinion is that they should give a one time amnesty from prosecution for vice activities to all involved parties, including hookers and clients. And a full assurance of confidentiality and discretion from both police and family. Basically zero criminal consequences for this stated period no matter whose microphone was involved in exercising whose throat. Records will remain with MOH and will never be handed over to police, with a legally-binding guarantee in writing given to them.

That will get more cooperation from all involved parties. Getting everyone to immediately come forward for testing without delay is the *first* priority and all else is subordinate to that. 

Sure, we'll have moral outrage from our usual "holier than thou" judgemental sinkies but who cares? 

As for the KTV operators, no need to be "nice" to them. Shut them down immediately. And threaten them with a jail sentence and a very hefty fine if they refuse to fully cooperate with the epidemiological investigation (e.g. providing client and hooker contacts etc). 

Shutting down these businesses is the best way to send a strong message and ensure this doesn't keep happening. 

Oh, and the "amnesty" only applies for this cluster. Future cases get the book thrown at them, public shaming, the full shebang. Give explicit warning in all media about the consequences in future. That will be another major deterrent. 

Hahaha Cheongsters won’t come out one 

by now most locals already vaciined. Even got symptoms, 2 panadol 2 day attend c home settle. Don’t need medical attention, these people wont come out one

already expected this long time back. But they still want to let delta come in. Oh well

now that they are selling vacine is the new armour for Covid, i buy it

Just don’t say: although vacine is the only proven armour against Covid, please don’t endanger yourself Abd your family by doing dangerous activities 

because I am waiting to say: then you also don’t dangerous import delta

• Praise 3

4 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

First reported COVID-19 case of KTV cluster entered Singapore via familial ties lane: ICA, MOM

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-ktv-cluster-first-case-singapore-ica-vietnam-15229794

The familial ties lane facilitates the entry of foreigners with "intimate ties" in Singapore, said the statement.

“According to checks by the ICA, this Vietnamese national entered Singapore in February 2021 via the familial ties lane, sponsored by a Singapore citizen who is her boyfriend,” said ICA and MOM in a joint statement.

This is international roaming.😅

Haha song boh?

now who pay for viet bu medical? The Singapore boyfriend? 

don’t want do Covid bank guranantee lah :XD:

↡ Advertisement