KTV Covid-19 Cluster; KTV Alibi Service

DOBIEMKZ

Turbocharged
8 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

I went to the 7 Eleven there a couple days back at night to pick up smth, was shocked to see the number of ppl mingling at the "ex-Pub", looked like a cluster F**k seriously, was quite taken aback, left quickly after getting my stuff, a few drunk AM were by the road side, had to drive around them while fearing that they would suddenly walk into the path of my car/ jump onto the hood, or throw glass beer mugs at me

Hahaha!!!

Went out at night.....

To a 7-11 which is near ex-Pub..... to get something....:D:D:D

Buying rubber from 7-11 intending to go to pub...but was taken aback.! :grin: 回头是岸.:a-good:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Ppl here is starting to ask bizarre questions about why the authorities such as the NEA issue food license to KTV joints. LoL...

Ok. Let's start with a clean KTV such as TeoHeng. They serve drinks, fruits and snacks so any business serving customers food and drinks they have to get the food license, not so much of the paperwork, most importantly the staff is sent for the mandatory food handling course. I think that is the focus on what the license is about, basic hygiene and food handling knowledge.

For the lasap KTV the common or basic license they have to apply to run the business will be food and alcohol. So they have to go thru the same requirements in order to run the business legally. What they do behind closed doors, they take the risks.

I think ppl see the affected KTV joints as though every KTV joint is like these indecent ones. Does NEA have the authority to determine what kinda KTV joint is indecent or not? They dont and they might not know cos the business owners might get the licenses first before officially open their business.

So when someone here ask me when NEA issue food license to the indecent KTV joint why isnt the police and ica informed about it?.... How I know siah? How NEA will know these business owners will do what? It is until all these crazy thing happen then ppl start to point finger and blame NEA. Before that anyone kaopeh or not? Is this not ppl's hindsight talking and asking question? Pls stop lah.

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 2

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Jellandross said:

No naughty naughty at this ktv

The first time my ex-colleague brought me to a night-club style KTV I was so depressed.

The girls there were so naughty towards me.:TT_TT:

• Sad 1
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
36 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

b6d28fa0-d263-11eb-976f-1350af323362&f=1

This is me in real life. :grin:

Go get a hair cut. Reduces the chance of covid-19 droplets harbouring on your hair.^_^^_^

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
15 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Go get a hair cut. Reduces the chance of covid-19 droplets harbouring on your hair.^_^^_^

I have no friends. hahaha. chances of droplets falling on me is slim.  hahahahaha

• Haha! 3

Turbocharged

I think there are also reservists who tell wife got night exercise. Then kena covid from ktv cluster... Dunno how to explain... :D

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 7

3 minutes ago, Yeshe said:

I think there are also reservists who tell wife got night exercise. Then kena covid from ktv cluster... Dunno how to explain... :D

My CO ask me to buy satay from Blk. 75, Lor 5, Toa Payoh for all men. He is giving treats  [sly]

• Haha! 4

(edited)
2 hours ago, Kopites said:

Do all such sissy joint come with a kitchen? If not, why did the authority permitted them to operate under F&B?

Take away food to be consume in an enclosed room can be classify as F&B? There are many restaurants out there being forced to closed down for that matter. 

Outrageous and unbelievable incompetent of the ministry.  officer that approved such permit must be faulted and taken to task!😤

as long as unit is approved for F&B zoning, high chance will be approved (auto). There are hunderds of thousands businesses in SG, no way to check lah. Nothing to do with ministry leh. For eg, some units are already pre-approved for certain business activites, so application is just a matter of process & procedure. Apply sure approve one. 

Even If you takeover a shop and do other business apart from approved use, it might be illegal but no way for the authorities to know apart from periodic (very rare) checks or until they receive feedback. Have to be realistic and practical lah ...... 

Edited by Othello
  • Praise 1

(edited)

an industry that has weather storm, typhoon, volcano eruption, asian financial crisis, lehman collapse, subprime, and now Covid. 

5,000 years old indestructible industry

no worry la … will come back FnF … :grin:

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 4

(edited)
41 minutes ago, Yeshe said:

Lust time reservists would tell their own dear that they need to go for night firing...but neber say the firing range was somewhere in geylang...

Once see "target" ...UP ah!!! 😁

Edited by mersaylee
  • Haha! 8

1 hour ago, Watwheels said:

So when someone here ask me when NEA issue food license to the indecent KTV joint why isnt the police and ica informed about it?.... How I know siah? How NEA will know these business owners will do what? It is until all these crazy thing happen then ppl start to point finger and blame NEA. Before that anyone kaopeh or not? Is this not ppl's hindsight talking and asking question? Pls stop lah.

no lah.. its not NEA fault. not ICA or police fault. not sda fault also.. lol

it is sgporean fault.. lw say liao. personal choices impact you all.. lol

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

I have no friends. hahaha. chances of droplets falling on me is slim.  hahahahaha

Your friends left you because you took their viet-bu. :secret-laugh:

4 hours ago, Mustank said:

already expected this long time back. But they still want to let delta come in. Oh well

because I am waiting to say: then you also don’t dangerous import delta

Delta_force_poster.jpg.dcbc7cd3cc6e3eaf10e7ead71c3ed7c1.jpg

Already kena siege. 

Now suffering ordeal. 

When will rescue ah? 

😁

• Haha! 3

16 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Delta_force_poster.jpg.dcbc7cd3cc6e3eaf10e7ead71c3ed7c1.jpg

Already kena siege. 

Now suffering ordeal. 

When will rescue ah?