Only fully vaccinated allowed......

BabyBlade

Internal Moderator

Screenshot_20210715_160220_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.8670f3ce58a992bc8621a0c351317a34.jpg

Screenshot_20210715_161255_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.7433c31ff71d78277d06cb4a6aa1bf9f.jpgI

Fully vaccinated cinema halls. Wow. It has already begun. Where else? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 12
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

(edited)
14 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

Screenshot_20210715_160220_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.8670f3ce58a992bc8621a0c351317a34.jpg

This is not unexpected 

Crowded close environment for long hours like theatre hall, cinema, ktv, concerts, wedding dinners, aeroplane, cruise exposes the unvaccinated to very high risks

Covid is the new normal. Approved vaccines are the only known can be used armour. Non vaccinated people should avoid such places on their own 

Want to Cheong ktv, better make sure got vacine

Edited by Mustank
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 2

Supersonic
12 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

Screenshot_20210715_161255_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.7433c31ff71d78277d06cb4a6aa1bf9f.jpgI

So have non vaccinated cinema halls also? Think i saw news reported that Kong Meng San Phor Kark See Monastery only allowed people with full vaccination then can enter?!

Internal Moderator
9 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

KTV

They should actually consider to open family friendly KTVs like Teo Heng, Cash Studio to fully vaccinated patrons, perhaps start on a smaller pax or 5 pax for family members living under same address. Verifications donevia IC to avoid dispute. I think they truly deserve that lifeline. And not those undeserving lapsup KTVs operating under the guise of "pivoted F&Bs".

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 5

Internal Moderator
6 minutes ago, 13177 said:

So have non vaccinated cinema halls also? Think i saw news reported that Kong Meng San Phor Kark See Monastery only allowed people with full vaccination then can enter?!

Yeah there's a mixture.

Supersonic
18 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

They should actually consider to open family friendly KTVs like Teo Heng, Cash Studio to fully vaccinated patrons, perhaps start on a smaller pax or 5 pax for family members living under same address. Verifications donevia IC to avoid dispute. I think they truly deserve that lifeline. And not those undeserving lapsup KTVs operating under the guise of "pivoted F&Bs".

Thought Teo Heng closed down fully liao?

49 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

looking at the booking i see the sd not far enough.. maybe should alternate row empty better

Very pleased with this. Please extend this to more events and settings. 

To the unvaxxed kpkb "discrimination", I say "suck it up". Even if you have a genuine contraindication to an approved vaccine (which I highly doubt in most cases), no one said life was fair. 

• Praise 12
  • Haha! 2

This is really good. A hall which has all patrons fully-vaccinated makes me feel safer, with the 1m SD as a bonus.

Better than going restaurants where the masks are off and some people talked damn loud with salivas flying 

• Praise 6

Twincharged

If we take the view that the infection would be endemic, that is, the bug would be among us longer than we expect, why the need for this?

At a time like this and the recent KTV incident, a valid excuse to push for the  number of vaccinated higher.

This is a medical crisis, I would prefer medical experts fronting press conferences than politicians. Currently, the situation is like, employing a mortuary make up artist to do your wedding day make up.

• Praise 4

only fully vac allowed.

1. movie

2. KTV

3. turf club

4. concert

5. dine in

6. school

7. ns/reservist

8. gym

9. spa

i think covered 100% singaporean liao

• Praise 1

11 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Those pak Sinovac KNNBCCB PAP liao....  [:p][laugh][laugh]

This is a ownself thing 

the Govt has provided proven and not cheap vacine for free

nobody stopping them from taking more than 1 vacine

Foreigner is their own problem. They better pay and don’t ask us to pay for them

• Praise 9