Only fully vaccinated allowed......

BabyBlade

2 hours ago, Mustank said:

Heng my family fully vacine 

those no vacine one better don’t anyhow anyhow ktv 

when i got my 2nd shot next mth, i dun need ktv.

they let all the  vaccinated play soccer. i jin happy liao.

with all the singapore world cup ambition . they dun let us play soccer.....

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

3 hours ago, Albeniz said:

My worry:

Vaccinated people can become potential virus carriers.

They go to these crowded places and get the virus.

Nothing happen to them, but they carry the virus and deliver back home to the unvaccinated.

That is why we should ditch political correctness and make vaccination mandatory.  Recent development has shown that vaccines cannot prevent infection but can significantly reduce the hospitalization and death. Any vaccine is much better than no vaccine. We have 10-20% of the population here who do not want to be jabbed. Govt should just force them to choose any vaccines approved by WHO and make sure everyone is vaccinated before opening up.

• Dislike 1

On 7/16/2021 at 3:57 PM, Somewhat1975 said:

That is why we should ditch political correctness and make vaccination mandatory.  Recent development has shown that vaccines cannot prevent infection but can significantly reduce the hospitalization and death. Any vaccine is much better than no vaccine. We have 10-20% of the population here who do not want to be jabbed. Govt should just force them to choose any vaccines approved by WHO and make sure everyone is vaccinated before opening up.

People should be given the choice but If you chose to endanger your life, those of your families and friends and to slow down the country from a much needed reopening by not vaccinating, thus reducing risk for everyone, please suck it up and don't kpkb about simi fairness.

I am however sympathetic to those who can't take mRNA or other vaccines due to medical conditions but that is life. ie  if you are diabetic, it is no sugar for you but you shouldn't demand everyone adopts the same sugar free diet as you. We need to live our lives.

• Praise 5

Supersonic
On 7/16/2021 at 2:22 PM, Ho2786 said:

those who refuse to eat vaccine

should pay double gst and tax

tax until their pants drop.

Just remove all health care subsidies for unvaccinated.  All pay full cost 

• Praise 4
  • Dislike 1
  • Shocked 1

Twincharged

No right or wrong  answer just observations:

HK has a National Vaccination program which includes Sinovac and BioNTech vaccines while SG has a National Vaccination program but exclude Sinovac as part of the National Vaccination program.

HK have zero local cases for how long already while SG have how many local cases each day?

Questions?

1. Sinovac - not potent enough? 

2. If assuming vaccines are not the cause for the difference in cases, then it must be something do with our borders?

3. Why we love to blame everyone except ourselves? Why blame the Vietnamese and why blame the fishmongers? If two departments don't communicate and do not impose similar strict covid rules with fishermen from Batam (Indonesia) dealing with our Jurong Wholesale Fish Market then we have cluster formation. Interesting to note that we many have the best military hardware and software but this situation shows it meant nothing if all departments don't work together.

This is not a blaming game. There is such thing as fatigue, the public is close to or some already burn out by the on and off restrictions (heightened alert - whatever we try to call it, it is still a form of lockdown). Some say so poor thing Australia having lockdowns, but their lockdown is not self created by choice. Are we any different? 

You want to have more indepth analysis go buy your ST. You read the ST your head circumference will increase by at least 2cm. Being smart does not only mean going to University. Read the ST as many smart and I dare say genius people do. I will ask my marketing department to crave something with freebies with subscription. Please support ST and buy a copy even if you dont want to subscribe. Be smart.

• Praise 3

10 hours ago, Loki said:

Dangerous precedent.  Then next time all health care subsidies can be removed for

-Fat people cos they had unhealthy diet and never exercise 

-smokers 

-drinkers

Etc

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

On 7/16/2021 at 3:57 PM, Somewhat1975 said:

I think the govt does not want to take the responsibility should anything go wrong eith the individual after getting the vaccine. The vaccines (Pfizer at least) has not been approved by the  FDA in USA and still remains under Emergency Use Authorisation.

• Praise 1

9 hours ago, Ash2017 said:

No right or wrong  answer just observations:

HK has a National Vaccination program which includes Sinovac and BioNTech vaccines while SG has a National Vaccination program but exclude Sinovac as part of the National Vaccination program.

HK have zero local cases for how long already while SG have how many local cases each day?

Questions?

1. Sinovac - not potent enough? 

2. If assuming vaccines are not the cause for the difference in cases, then it must be something do with our borders?

3. Why we love to blame everyone except ourselves? Why blame the Vietnamese and why blame the fishmongers? If two departments don't communicate and do not impose similar strict covid rules with fishermen from Batam (Indonesia) dealing with our Jurong Wholesale Fish Market then we have cluster formation. Interesting to note that we many have the best military hardware and software but this situation shows it meant nothing if all departments don't work together.

This is not a blaming game. There is such thing as fatigue, the public is close to or some already burn out by the on and off restrictions (heightened alert - whatever we try to call it, it is still a form of lockdown). Some say so poor thing Australia having lockdowns, but their lockdown is not self created by choice. Are we any different? 

You want to have more indepth analysis go buy your ST. You read the ST your head circumference will increase by at least 2cm. Being smart does not only mean going to University. Read the ST as many smart and I dare say genius people do. I will ask my marketing department to crave something with freebies with subscription. Please support ST and buy a copy even if you dont want to subscribe. Be smart.

got people blame fishmonger meh? who? 

• Praise 2

Supersonic
3 hours ago, Philipkee said:

I think the govt does not want to take the responsibility should anything go wrong eith the individual after getting the vaccine. The vaccines (Pfizer at least) has not been approved by the  FDA in USA and still remains under Emergency Use Authorisation.

Ya lo, gahment very smart de, they somehow and indirectly want everyone to go for vaccine, and yet they would not make it mandatory esp it seems like they always like dont want to take responsible on anything. And yet now they are somehow and indirectly ''forcing'' and ''pushing'' everyone to go for jab. Although i agreed that vaccination is good and people should go for it la.

Twincharged
3 hours ago, Chongster said:

got people blame fishmonger meh? who? 

Punishment is an indirect form of blame

If all rested negative why can't allow them to sell with added measures

You don't see that happening to aunty Lucy when there were clusters.

(edited)
13 hours ago, Ash2017 said:

Sir, please tell which head you referring to? it sounds like a very tempting proposition..... :grin:

Edited by Ahwhye
  • Haha! 1

Twincharged
32 minutes ago, Ahwhye said:

Sir, please tell which head you referring to? it sounds like a very tempting proposition..... :grin:

very good point my dear Watson

you now must know that I have no experience in the media world but I am trying. 

if you support and subscribe to ST I got chance to go night classes on media / journalism / etc.

you support, no need subscribe just buy a copy today, I printed extra copies today

(edited)

imho

Only fully vaccinated be allowed to come out of their homes.

but keep vaccinations voluntary.

Edited by Ho2786
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

18 hours ago, Loki said:

I fully support this idea. Everyone can choose. Up to them to weigh the pro and con and to take the risk of paying full medical costs when kena covid or die from the vaccine. 

It is up to them. But don't expect the rest of us to subsidise their covidiot medical treatments. 

• Praise 3

7 hours ago, Philipkee said:

Dangerous precedent.  Then next time all health care subsidies can be removed for

-Fat people cos they had unhealthy diet and never exercise 

-smokers 

-drinkers

Etc

Smokers should just be left to pay for their own lung/mouth/throat cancer treatments. I 100% advocate this. 

They pollute the air, litter every corner and thus the quicker they get lung cancer the better. We should ban filtered cigarettes for that matter. Let them suck in 100% of the carcinogenic poisons.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 6

1 minute ago, Volvobrick said:

I fully support this idea. Everyone can choose. Up to them to weigh the pro and con and to take the risk of paying full medical costs when kena covid or die from the vaccine. 

It is up to them. But don't expect the rest of us to subsidise their covidiot medical treatments. 

Cannot 100% say like this

Let say Ah: vaciined already suddenly 5 years already all need some hospitalization then the unvaccinated will say: you ownself pay leh 

sometimes in life very hard to say one 

the yardstick we measure people with will be used against us one day 

like they stir race to defend ceca, then people stir race against them

dont throw mud if don’t want get dirty

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 2

@Volvobrick a better way is to announce a $1million dollar lucky draw for those vaccinated...confirm all those uncles and aunties will never give up the opportunity to win the 'ticket to freedom' 😉

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1