Only fully vaccinated allowed......

BabyBlade

46 minutes ago, Kopites said:

I challenge the government to make it "mandatory" by law all must get the vaccination!

They won't dare to do so.

Why?

if a person with life-threatening illness can refuse medical treatment, what basis is there to force people take vaccination? guess only commie states or north korea or something like that can do the forcing bah....

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

5 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

you are one those people who benefited from this country and now just retired at home got nothing to do just scared to die. You lived a life that are in constant fear and suspicious of everything around you. You have got nothing better to do but sit in from the PC  type super long message. One selfish individual benefited from this country but refuse to contribute.... what a sad life lived by you... feel sorry for you. 

Thank you Bro

I feel so touch. You care and thank you for feeling sorry for me.

A General life is never easy. There will always some who are for and those who are against with whatever you say. I accept that.

Those who cannot jab don’t want to jab is their choice but many things will be unsafe for them to do and so they cannot do those things and if they got covid they are likely to become more sick or die.  Like that only what, how come can write such long posts???

2 hours ago, Kopites said:

I challenge the government to make it "mandatory" by law all must get the vaccination!

They won't dare to do so.

Why?

no guarantee 100% safe no govt will make it mandatory, even manufacturer also cannot guarantee. 

• Praise 4

16 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

no guarantee 100% safe no govt will make it mandatory, even manufacturer also cannot guarantee. 

Govt should come upfront

Don’t vacine, high chance icu

vacine, no guarantee no die injured. Less chance icu

Uk going to offer booster jabs due to waning protection over time.

Israel is already seeing weaker protection from the older folks (more death who are vaccinated)who were jabbed in early January, and they will start their booster for this group earlier.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/britain-to-offer-vaccine-booster-shots-for-32-million-next-month-report-20210802-p58eys.html

• Praise 4

Internal Moderator
3 minutes ago, Singa said:

how come people don't want to take vaccine and then complaint about discrimination as they cannot gather in larger group?

don't want to train for IPPT then kena RT can also claim as discrimination or not?

spent so much time working, so no time to train, how come govt don't give me cash incentive, so discriminative 🤣

Later army give you free SHN ah. *ahem! (DB) hahahahaha.

why bother to persuade? Say a few time don't want to take vaccine. So be it.

Those ppl make a choice, and i say give everybody the right to lie in the bed that they make.

Just open up already, and do whatever we need to do. 

Make ppl who choose not to get vaxxed, sign a legally binding letter/disclaimer, to agree to lower priority for limited public medical resources if they do get severely ill, making exceptions for those who are certified by doctor, cannot take the vaccine.

ie if 1 ICU bed left, 2 severely ill, 1 vaxxed, 1 unvaxxed by choice, the unvaxxed by choice one gotta wait lor

I mean, let's be fair, you get your freedom and you choose for whatever reason. Good for you and fair enough.

However in the worst case scenario, take the potential consequences for the choice.

Don't expect to get a free roll at the cost of everyone else. 

The fact is, the vaxxed guy paid for the privilege of getting priority by risking his life on this untested vaccine, one that might eventually kill him in 50years with horrible side effects like growing 20 testicles on their faces.    

• Praise 3

18 hours ago, Singa said:

how come people don't want to take vaccine and then complaint about discrimination as they cannot gather in larger group?

don't want to train for IPPT then kena RT can also claim as discrimination or not?

spent so much time working, so no time to train, how come govt don't give me cash incentive, so discriminative 🤣

Ya, don't do well in exam so unable to get into local uni is discrimination also....

• Haha! 1

17 hours ago, Tedlhw said:

why bother to persuade? Say a few time don't want to take vaccine. So be it.

Those ppl make a choice, and i say give everybody the right to lie in the bed that they make.

Just open up already, and do whatever we need to do. 

Make ppl who choose not to get vaxxed, sign a legally binding letter/disclaimer, to agree to lower priority for limited public medical resources if they do get severely ill, making exceptions for those who are certified by doctor, cannot take the vaccine.

ie if 1 ICU bed left, 2 severely ill, 1 vaxxed, 1 unvaxxed by choice, the unvaxxed by choice one gotta wait lor

I mean, let's be fair, you get your freedom and you choose for whatever reason. Good for you and fair enough.

However in the worst case scenario, take the potential consequences for the choice.

Don't expect to get a free roll at the cost of everyone else. 

The fact is, the vaxxed guy paid for the privilege of getting priority by risking his life on this untested vaccine, one that might eventually kill him in 50years with horrible side effects like growing 20 testicles on their faces.    

Not everyone has choice. There are more than 400k of children under 12 who cannot have the vaccine yet. Must consider very hard before opening up, this group needs to be protected.

• Praise 4

22 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

very graphical but true. We live in the same shared space. Everyone has a responsibility to keep our environment safe. Certain thing can not be voluntary. Can serving NS be voluntary ? I choose to not to serve, can? When enemy attacks our country, it is everyone reasonability isn't it?  can choose not go frontline in name of personal freedom? If LKY is alive, he would have come something much more forceful. Our present government is toooo soft! 

Maybe LKY would make vaccination mandatory, no choice given and no need to talk so much. All go vaccinate and full stop. Lol.

@Ender 

oops. read your post wrongly.

I get your point, i have 3 kids, all under 12, but i still do feel we do have to get on with life.

Edited by Tedlhw

8 minutes ago, Tedlhw said:

@Ender 

oops. read your post wrongly.

I get your point, i have 3 kids, all under 12, but i still do feel we do have to get on with life.

My friend tell me just treat covid like dengue, just get on with life. Even scare life still must go on. 

• Praise 3

3 hours ago, mikk123 said:

very graphical but true. We live in the same shared space. Everyone has a responsibility to keep our environment safe. Certain thing can not be voluntary. Can serving NS be voluntary ? I choose to not to serve, can? When enemy attacks our country, it is everyone reasonability isn't it?  can choose not go frontline in name of personal freedom? If LKY is alive, he would have come something much more forceful. Our present government is toooo soft! 

I don't think our administration is soft but there seems to be things they are not sure of or there are different perspectives within the party itself.

The result of that is to have an approach that seems soft.

I am curious if anybody got a summary or consolidated statistics where all these positive cases come about?

As far as I read, the majority of infected are resulted from being infected from entry through our borders (eg airport / JFWM). Then spread to the community.

So I gathered that majority of locals are doing their best to prevent from being infected.

Once before authorities said that we need 70% of the population to be vaccinated and we can achieve herd immunity then they complain that 1 in 5 of elderly not vaccinated.

We don't need revisionist but we need a clear plan, though difficult. In addition, we should not keep blaming our locals. eg if authorities had communicated better departments, the chance of infection at the Jurong Fishery Market may not have occurred. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2