Only fully vaccinated allowed......

BabyBlade

Since our gahment is going for the peak and ride the wave over with majority of the vax to get their natural immunity along the way, here's a interesting youtube by daily talk prof talking about natural immunity with latest data from USA and UK and studies from israel.

↡ Advertisement

9 hours ago, fanwater said:

Don’t understand what so big deal for those who had already been vaccinated so nosed up. Pfizer and Modena shots are FREE in Singapore. 

So for other who haven’t vaccinated yet, is purely because either they are vaccines haters or they are still into considering the side effect of the covid-19 jabs would introduce. Not because of there is a financial barrier for entry.

If you were those people going outside bringing tinted lens to look at others if vaccinated or not, then maybe we should create a new thread to differentiate people vaccinated with FOC vaccines (Pfizer and Modena) and paid vaccines (Sinovac/Sinopharm etc). Those vaccinated with paid vaccines would be served higher priority

The thread should titled "pure blood".  😁

Yes all along I am very much against the government to push out policies that inconvenience those unvax for whatever reason so as to achieve their own agenda. 

Dare them to make it mandatory by law to assume any legal implications that might come with the vaccination. Sad to say all chicken-hearted not daring to go down that route knowing full well their hands would be washing in pail of blood. 😤

Booster shot? 3rd, 4th? When will it end? We all know indulging too much of certain process food is bad for our health. On the contrary the government continue to push for booster shot(s) into our body all in the namesake of boosting the economic!

Good morning. Early morning ranting 😁

1 hour ago, Kopites said:

Yes all along I am very much against the government to push out policies that inconvenience those unvax for whatever reason so as to achieve their own agenda. 

Dare them to make it mandatory by law to assume any legal implications that might come with the vaccination. Sad to say all chicken-hearted not daring to go down that route knowing full well their hands would be washing in pail of blood. 😤

Booster shot? 3rd, 4th? When will it end? We all know indulging too much of certain process food is bad for our health. On the contrary the government continue to push for booster shot(s) into our body all in the namesake of boosting the economic!

Yes, keyword is "economy".

3 minutes ago, Heartbreakid said:

Yes, keyword is "economy".

No forgeting that GDP from Q1 2021 to Q2 2021 is NEGATIVE growth.

The impact of P2HA is only 1 mth.

Edited by inlinesix

2 hours ago, Kopites said:

Gahment is just using booster shot for the sake of it and hoping that it will help and yet dont know if it really solving the problem?! 

On 8/18/2021 at 2:07 PM, Dafansu said:

I was at McDonald's this morning and there was this couple that took Sinovac and wanted to enter the restaurant for dine-in. Data is not reflective in the trace together app but available in healthhub app. The staff rejected them at first and the lady made a big fuss challenging them to call the government blah blah blah. Really unnecessary and ugly behaviour. After some clarifications by the manager then they allowed the couple in. 

Did I miss anything? Why is it that everyone and even our government is talking about 'vaccinated allowed'? What vaccinated got to do with preventing that person being infected or passing the virus to someone else? If vaccination does not do anything of this sort, then why only 'vaccinated allowed'?  

• Haha! 1

58 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

Did I miss anything? Why is it that everyone and even our government is talking about 'vaccinated allowed'? What vaccinated got to do with preventing that person being infected or passing the virus to someone else? If vaccination does not do anything of this sort, then why only 'vaccinated allowed'?  

To "inconvenience / restrict" citizen so as to achieve their agenda in opening up and at the same times not to burden our medical resources.

In another words sacrifice citizen for GDP economic growth. 

Me premee three understanding.

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 2

Looking at the first few pages under this thread many were jumping into the bandwagon proposing more restrictions to those unvaccinated.

Ain't enoungh is enough? Going around flashing our personal health record to gain entry.

Do we want to live a life base on our health record.

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 1

I support having less access for the unvaccinated. We have to accept the fact that (assuming the data are not faked) an unvaccinated is 5 to 10 time more likely to fall seriously ill when infected. That means more beds will be taken up leaving less for everybody, both the vaccinated and unvaccinated, and also non covid patients. 

Forget about rights, it is a matter of life and death.  Of course we can go for equal misery, close all F and B. No dining in. I am OK with that. Are workers and owners in F and B OK with it? 

If unvaccinated demand equal access, next will be the unmasked asking the same. What then? 

• Praise 1

29 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

I support having less access for the unvaccinated. We have to accept the fact that (assuming the data are not faked) an unvaccinated is 5 to 10 time more likely to fall seriously ill when infected. That means more beds will be taken up leaving less for everybody, both the vaccinated and unvaccinated, and also non covid patients. 

Forget about rights, it is a matter of life and death.  Of course we can go for equal misery, close all F and B. No dining in. I am OK with that. Are workers and owners in F and B OK with it? 

If unvaccinated demand equal access, next will be the unmasked asking the same. What then? 

If I am on my 3rd booster shot I might demand segregation from those just having 2 shots. 4th, 5th......

It will never end, bros. 

Another thread already claiming fully vax start to lose its effect in 6 month times. 

Such policy marginalizes segment of population can never be group for the country as a whole.

Edited by Kopites

7 minutes ago, Kopites said:

If I am on my 3rd booster shot I might demand segregation from those just having 2 shots. 4th, 5th......

It will never end, bros. 

Another thread already claiming fully vax start to lose its effect in 6 month times. 

Such policy marginalizes segment of population can never be group for the country as a whole.

I agree with @Volvobrick to segregate vax and unvax.

With the availability of non-mRNA vaccine, there is no reason an individual older than 18 y/o reject vaccination.

• Praise 1

52 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Sorry can explain a bit? Mask or not,  if you have virus will spread to others. So it is not your choice but also others. Vaccinated or not is you maybe more likely to die but does not affect others, only you took their ICU bed? 

28 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

Sorry can explain a bit? Mask or not,  if you have virus will spread to others. So it is not your choice but also others. Vaccinated or not is you maybe more likely to die but does not affect others, only you took their ICU bed? 

Fact - vac or unvac, will be infected as well as spread to others. Only difference, say (just using a whole number for example) unvac out of 100, 10 needs a hospital bed. Vac, out of 100, it is 1 or 2.

If everyone is vaccinated, the 200 infections will need only 2 to 4 beds instead of 11 to 12.

Leaving the spare beds for you and me. 

The remaining 10% unvac are going to take up almost as many beds and the 90% vac and increase the hospital bed needed to set aside for Covid by roughly 50% to 100%.

Please (for some people) don't ask me for the data. The above is simple maths for illustration only. 

• Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Fact - vac or unvac, will be infected as well as spread to others. Only difference, say (just using a whole number for example) unvac out of 100, 10 needs a hospital bed. Vac, out of 100, it is 1 or 2.

If everyone is vaccinated, the 200 infections will need only 2 to 4 beds instead of 11 to 12.

Leaving the spare beds for you and me. 

The remaining 10% unvac are going to take up almost as many beds and the 90% vac and increase the hospital bed needed to set aside for Covid by roughly 50% to 100%.

Please (for some people) don't ask me for the data. The above is simple maths for illustration only. 

In general I can agree your rationale but the government has not being very clear on this point. Impression is you will be somehow protected. However, whether you need an ICU bed also depend on individual health and underlying issues. Of course 1 additional protection is better than nothing. 

↡ Advertisement