Only fully vaccinated allowed......

BabyBlade

Turbocharged
(edited)

With this kind of "opening up" on the basis of vaccine, it is only a matter of time before some new variants are cooked up and get around the vaccine protection and overwhelm us into another CB. This seems inevitable as many countries around us simply did not reach the required level of vaccination yet we still want to open arms/legs to them?

It's just shifting the goal-post in order to declare a job well-done *pat pat*

Edited by Sosaria
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

2 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Thanks for the positive message. 😓

no worries...my colleagues downstairs not expecting u for a while😂

• Haha! 3

So is ok to look and treat those un vaccinated differently according to the MTF?😓

Hope they can ensure all incoming travellers are fully vaccinated as well. 

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Already in the US, quite a few corporates have implemented, no vaccine no jobs.

Mandate is expected to increase when FDA gives the vaccines full approval.

No vaccines no jobs.

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

i don't agree with this kind discrimination against the unvaccinated. There are bound to have people who can't take the vaccine. This is very different for people who don't want to. So it is not right to draw such a clear line. There are people, like my sis, with serious allergy based on medical history are holding back the vaccination as they have family to feed. is the government going to provide for the family for life if anything were to happened to them? I hate to bring up the word "human rights" but i think it fits in this case. 

If this is an AMDK country, protest sure to happen. If this is what our so call new leaders are leading us, it's gonna be downhill from now. They are just forcing down their KPI on us now. Not that im surprised, but this is the new low for them. 

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 1

Neutral Newbie
31 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Hope they can ensure all incoming travellers are fully vaccinated as well. 

don't matter, we can treat all comers alpha to lamda. medical tourism sector can finally recover...😁

They should allow the unvaccinated to go ktv

Now so easy to tio, go downstairs buy food also can tio one

with so many vacine people carrying germs, the unvacined lagi more chance to tio

Eventually everyone will tio

unless hide in Amazon jungle

• Haha! 2

4 minutes ago, Mustank said:

They should allow the unvaccinated to go ktv

Now so easy to tio, go downstairs buy food also can tio one

with so many vacine people carrying germs, the unvacined lagi more chance to tio

Eventually everyone will tio

unless hide in Amazon jungle

There is 1 person here who says stay home.  Boh Tio 1.

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Kopites said:

Literally speaking marginalise those that go against the norm of society. 😟

It should be more carrot than stick. Creating an exclusive society on the basic of vaccinated versu non vaccinated can never be good for a country. 

Imo those that have went for the vaccination without carrot applaud and good for you.

Those that are still sitting on the fence instead there should be more education/patient and incentive base to encourage them. Restricting and limiting their social participation is very much a authoritative measure. 

Empathy, sympathy and harmony is what we need in the society given the predicament are facing globally.

Solely my view. Me and wifey will be getting our 2nd dose on 20th august. Good timings. Die together. 🤗

30 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

i don't agree with this kind discrimination against the unvaccinated. There are bound to have people who can't take the vaccine. This is very different for people who don't want to. So it is not right to draw such a clear line. There are people, like my sis, with serious allergy based on medical history are holding back the vaccination as they have family to feed. is the government going to provide for the family for life if anything were to happened to them? I hate to bring up the word "human rights" but i think it fits in this case. 

If this is an AMDK country, protest sure to happen. If this is what our so call new leaders are leading us, it's gonna be downhill from now. They are just forcing down their KPI on us now. Not that im surprised, but this is the new low for them. 

its plain ol DISCRMINATION lah ...... 

who say wanna have inclusive society one  ?

• Praise 1

Just now, inlinesix said:

There is 1 person here who says stay home.  Boh Tio 1.

Realistically to really Mai tio have to stay alone 

no contact with outside people 

Although is buay tio, but wait go Kee siao

• Haha! 2

There is 2 group of unvax person:

1. Unable to vax;

2. Unwilling to vax/waiting to vax.

The policy is driving Group 1 towards vaccination.

Unfortunately, Group 2 was victimised along the way.

Don't cry Discrimination if you are GROUP 1.

3 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Realistically to really Mai tio have to stay alone 

no contact with outside people 

Although is buay tio, but wait go Kee siao

Kee siao or not, you have to ask an introvert.

Introvert likes ALONE.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

So when border with Malaysia opens, we only let in those who had Pfizer shots? Ditto tourists and EP/work pass/LTVP/student pass holders?

1 hour ago, Kklim said:

So when border with Malaysia opens, we only let in those who had Pfizer shots? Ditto tourists and EP/work pass/LTVP/student pass holders?

Even SG has Moderna 😉

In any case, I could believe it might run along the lines of WHO approved list, not Singapore's lone two brands.

AZ is equally proving beneficial, for example, and will likely be one of the world's most widespread brands after manufacturing ticks up in Thailand, Australia, Taiwan, S.Korea amongst many others. Being "local" in so many places should also make it the fastest to adapt to variants and dispense.......in theory.

Twincharged
5 hours ago, Wind30 said:

err...HK vaccination rate is so low it really does not say anything about sinovac.... 

Then you have to ask the following questions:

1. Does vaccination play an important role in keeping the infection rate down?

2. If you claim HK vaccination rate is so low and yet they have zero local cases for so long, then what is the cause for this phenomenon? Is it strict border controls which restrict non essential individuals from high risk countries?

3. Why the need to provide incentive like differentiation for those vaccinated and non vaccinated (number of people can gather in SG), why to instill fear of the consequences of getting the infection, why punish individuals/families affecting their livelihood (eg JWFM) when it is not their fault and tested negative? Then you open the borders for even high risk group and even some teach them how to get into Singapore through 3rd countries.

Coming back to Sinovac. If getting vaccination is all that important and people are hell bend not to get the Moderna or BioNTech, the getting Sinovac is still better than not having any vaccine at all. Hence, strange that Sinovac is not included in the National Program. 70,000 plus individuals in SG have already vaccinated with Sinovac. This is not a small number. 

Seriously, that is why I recommend buy or subscribing to ST. If you read ST you don't really need to ask all these questions. Facts are printed everyday so you get completely unbias reporting from our world class journalists. Do yourself a great favor and contribute to our Nation building, go and subscribe to ST. If you have subscribe to ST, we thank you for your kind support. That would also meant I get to keep my job for an extra day.

Supercharged
9 minutes ago, bsswan said:

Even SG has Moderna 😉

In any case, I could believe it might run along the lines of WHO approved list, not Singapore's lone two brands.

AZ is equally proving beneficial, for example, and will likely be one of the world's most widespread brands after manufacturing ticks up in Thailand, Australia, Taiwan, S.Korea amongst many others. Being "local" in so many places should also make it the fastest to adapt to variants and dispense.......in theory.

Here the thinking seems to be: not in National Vaccination Programme, not counted. Case in point is Sinovac.

↡ Advertisement