EPL - 2021 / 2022

Picnic06-Biante15

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

He is only 20

He demand to be chelsea  highest paid player.

His agent demand 30over million for his fees.

His clubs demand 150m no trade in of any players. 

I rather chelsea cannot win next season epl then go ahead🤣

So many feel they are the next big thing, and wanna spoil the market. I hope more clubs will think of those players like that brazilian who played for City, Robinho was it? world record fees. then bombed out... serves the clubs right...

↡ Advertisement

20 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

So many feel they are the next big thing, and wanna spoil the market. I hope more clubs will think of those players like that brazilian who played for City, Robinho was it? world record fees. then bombed out... serves the clubs right...

His record in germany is good. But dun forget that is germany not epl.

His international record and ucl record still not build up yet.

Clubs are buying him for what he could become. Or buying his potential.  

What he and his agent is asking clubs to pay for that potential  is simply crazy or greed at the highest level.

So many players with extremely good record have gone to the epl from germany and struggle.  Chelsea got 3 themself  already.

From what pep say. Man c is out. I hope chelsea  will not bite also.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
15 hours ago, Jamesc said:

BJ say today is Freedom day.

But he is locked up in isolation.

His Health minister kenna Covid.

England has 50,000 new cases and 500,000 people are in isolation.

:D

This one call Freedom?

out of 66mil, yes very free...

18 hours ago, Beregond said:

i totally no ideal how good this guy is, so i cannot judge.

but i think 30 m, can get zouma  from chelsea already i believe. 

White can bring the ball up n is very comfortable on the ball so he is supposedly a good replacement of Luiz esp with Arsenal wanting to play out from the back.

Zouma is a typical solid old school defender. Last season’s EPL stats shows him as the defender that wins the most aerial balls amongst those defenders who have played 1000 mins or more. Unfortunately, he is not so composed with bringing the ball out of defence which is the requirement by most modern coaches these days. Hence his limited playing time for Chelsea under Tuchel n France National Team. That’s the reason behind the disparity in transfer value.

• Praise 7

16 hours ago, Beregond said:

What he and his agent is asking clubs to pay for that potential  is simply crazy or greed at the highest level.

So many players with extremely good record have gone to the epl from germany and struggle.  Chelsea got 3 themself  already.

Haaland set a UCL record of 24 goals in his first 20 games which is better than Mbappe(12), Messi(8), Lewandowski(6) and CR7(1) when they played their first 20 games in UCL. He has also scored against every UCL opponent he has faced except Man City.

It’s this kind of records that make clubs want to buy him but yes I agree 150mil is a no go even for such a good player.

• Praise 6

18 hours ago, Atrecord said:

Idiot agent. I will give him 30-40 trillion, hell notes.

what's wrong with these idiots. If Haaland doesn't drop him as manager, then i hope his career has hit the high, and will go downwards from here.

these people really spoiling soccer with their greed.

I agree Mino Raiola is a greedy agent but like it or not, a lot of the top players hv him as their agent so abit difficult to avoid dealing with him. Pogba, Donnarumma, Haaland, Lukaku, Zlatan, De Ligt are amongst the players he is agent for. Alex Ferguson refused to deal with him before n hence lost Pogba to Juventus before United brought him back.

• Praise 5

EPL player arrested on suspicion of child sex offences……

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-9804037/Married-Premier-League-player-arrested-suspicion-child-sex-offences.html

Everton issued this statement on their club website yesterday as well so netizens think its linked to the above but not confirmed.

https://www.evertonfc.com/news/2193203/club-statement

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 2
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, Beregond said:

Actually I've only heard/read - and not seen much - of how good he is. It's always said that Bundesliga is a good preparation ground for players before they make it to the big stage - EPL, La Liga. But you're right that Werner, Havertz (and who else?) have not lived up to the expectations since arriving. Then there is Gnabry, who didn't do well at arsenal, but thrived in Germany; and Hargreaves, who didn't play too many games when going to EPL...

So it's a big gamble for anyone willing to splash the cash, and feed the greedy agents. Some clubs might have the resources to gamble - and risk losing it - but those who can't stomach it, might fall into a deep pit...

Leeds anyhow used future/projected $$ (that never materialised), and they took like ~2 decades to get back on their feet. I hope it's Barca turn, although circumstances are different. 

Anyway, if i'm manager/owner, i'll tell them (agents and clubs demanding high fees, and players demanding high wages) to all go Marina to fly kite... but of course, i'm not the one making the calls, so only here talk cock... 😄

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Spring said:

I agree Mino Raiola is a greedy agent but like it or not, a lot of the top players hv him as their agent so abit difficult to avoid dealing with him. Pogba, Donnarumma, Haaland, Lukaku, Zlatan, De Ligt are amongst the players he is agent for. Alex Ferguson refused to deal with him before n hence lost Pogba to Juventus before United brought him back.

sigh... that's the reality of open market or market forces. He had achieved some success with high profile transfers/players, and then other players will be attracted to sign him on, hoping/thinking they will get the best deal via him. This vicious cycle only means that it will get worse. Can only hope that other good players and other not-so-greedy agents can clinch more high-profile deals that work out well, then hopefully this guy will have no more business in the future...

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Spring said:

EPL player arrested on suspicion of child sex offences……

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-9804037/Married-Premier-League-player-arrested-suspicion-child-sex-offences.html

Everton issued this statement on their club website yesterday as well so netizens think its linked to the above but not confirmed.

wow... so jialat... and arrested by Greater Manchester Police... So must be in North West part... And the city Liverpool is indeed not far away... so this is real possibility. Better not comment/speculate first before the identity is revealed...

• Praise 1

(edited)
9 hours ago, Atrecord said:

wow... so jialat... and arrested by Greater Manchester Police... So must be in North West part... And the city Liverpool is indeed not far away... so this is real possibility. Better not comment/speculate first before the identity is revealed...

Everton already released an official statement.

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 1

15 hours ago, Kopites said:

Everton already released an official statement.

On internet, the name of the player has been published and even in his own country websites, he has been named. In UK, I think there is a law that u can’t name him till investigations over something like that hence none of the British newspapers hv named him. 

Fabian Delph was unfortunately suspected probably cos he is 31 yrs old as well n also he misses the trip to USA but that was cos he was in close contact with a Covid positive person. It has since been clarified that he is NOT the player concerned. Actually if u go thru the Everton first team squad list, there is only 1 other player that is 31 yrs old.

• Praise 5
  • Shocked 1

4 hours ago, Beregond said:

meanwhile 

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11671/12359953/andros-townsend-joins-everton-on-two-year-deal

Andros Townsend joins Everton on two-year deal in free transfer

They also got Asmir Begovic, the Bournemouth goalie on a free transfer as well. Think they are also about to sign ex Leicester player Demarai Gray from Leverkusen for 1.5mil. Quite good business for so little outlay. 

• Praise 7

9 hours ago, Spring said:

On internet, the name of the player has been published and even in his own country websites, he has been named. In UK, I think there is a law that u can’t name him till investigations over something like that hence none of the British newspapers hv named him. 

Fabian Delph was unfortunately suspected probably cos he is 31 yrs old as well n also he misses the trip to USA but that was cos he was in close contact with a Covid positive person. It has since been clarified that he is NOT the player concerned. Actually if u go thru the Everton first team squad list, there is only 1 other player that is 31 yrs old.

wow, totally surprising that it's a premier league player, and it's him. Now he will have a problem. See if Everton will sack him...