EPL - 2021 / 2022

Picnic06-Biante15

8 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Contenand soljskaer wont come

but Fonseca is the fav now to take the job 

whether to play divison 1 or not, its still early to say when we still play 8 games and left with 30 games to play. Last season during Jan newcastle was fighting in relegation but we finished 12th. 

actually i would take some 1 with experience in epl.

like big sam. his team can play good football. give him some resource he could do well. then slowly change to a top class manager

sarri also available. despite i dun like is too many passing style. he will be a big upgrade from bruce.

Laurent Blanc ,Luciano Spalletti. this 2 also quite good. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

39 minutes ago, Spring said:

Don’t mind me saying this but u are always against teams who hv rich owners with $ to spend. I wonder if u will still feel the same way if Spurs are bought by rich owners.

To be honest, I might stop watching soccer altogether. Hee.

14 minutes ago, Spurman said:

To be honest, I might stop watching soccer altogether. Hee.

i dun want to judge.  but if i am a real football fans i wont say such thing. ppl need to have dreams . my dreams come through when leeds play and beat AC milan last time.

i still watch and follow leeds and buy their jersey even they went down to championship they dun have the luck of getting a big boss. but then they up again.

those billionairs that got extra cash, they gonna spend them no matter what. spend in other sport like basketball, buy more hypercars to make car maker rich?

or spend in football , invest and make soccer  a bigger sport and attract more  youth to watch and play it. from a neutral pov its all good and no bad. 1 team can play 11 players only. they can register only a limited numbers, dun need worry they buy up all the players, look at ajax they just wack dortmund 4-0 despite selling almost the whole team.

good new young players are alway coming in. no 1 team can buy them all. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Beregond said:

i dun want to judge.  but if i am a real football fans i wont say such thing. ppl need to have dreams . my dreams come through when leeds play and beat AC milan last time.

i still watch and follow leeds and buy their jersey even they went down to championship they dun have the luck of getting a big boss. but then they up again.

those billionairs that got extra cash, they gonna spend them no matter what. spend in other sport like basketball, buy more hypercars to make car maker rich?

or spend in football , invest and make soccer  a bigger sport and attract more  youth to watch and play it. from a neutral pov its all good and no bad. 1 team can play 11 players only. they can register only a limited numbers, dun need worry they buy up all the players, look at ajax they just wack dortmund 4-0 despite selling almost the whole team.

good new young players are alway coming in. no 1 team can buy them all. 

Haiz,

Thats why the magical title Leicester won is just so much special.

Prob I am also "envious" of these oil teams but I always loved a underdog.

Admitately when I was young, when spurs got in Klinsmann, being the first "big FT". I was like come on, more signings more spending please.

But then as I got older, I tink "buying" success is not the way.

Anyway thats just me and my stubborn thinking hee.

• Haha! 2

5 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

It like Bruce strike toto.

:D

No wonder he say maybe no need to work again.

he got to keep the 7m if he stay unemploye.

if he manage another club during this period, he need to return the money i think .

correct?

4 minutes ago, Beregond said:

he got to keep the 7m if he stay unemploye.

if he manage another club during this period, he need to return the money i think .

correct?

Like that better not work lah.

Take a job and kenna sack no more 7m.

:D

Anyway lemme apologise to the fans of chelsea. Man city and newcastle.

Just put my personel grouse to the owners nia. Hehe. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

1 minute ago, Spurman said:

Anyway lemme apologise to the fans of chelsea. Man city and newcastle.

Just put my personel grouse to the owners nia. Hehe. 

1/2 of epl teams are owned by outsiders.  Not all are in because they love soccer. Many want to make a quick buck. 

If we want to condemn  Newcastle  for having a foreign owner then we need to condemn all the other 10 clubs also.

We cannot  condemn Newcastle foreign owner alone just because he is rich.

We have to be fair. Thats why the super league is hated by most.  Its not fair.

Rich and foreign own dun mean anything. Its just a good start. Man u spend 1b since sir alex left. Blackburn got a foreign owner last time.

• Praise 2

3 hours ago, Spurman said:

Haiz,

Thats why the magical title Leicester won is just so much special.

Prob I am also "envious" of these oil teams but I always loved a underdog.

Admitately when I was young, when spurs got in Klinsmann, being the first "big FT". I was like come on, more signings more spending please.

But then as I got older, I tink "buying" success is not the way.

Anyway thats just me and my stubborn thinking hee.

Aren’t the top teams like Pool, United, Real n Barca previously also splashing $ to buy players to hv a better chance of success? Why they splash $ can whilst City, PSG, Chelsea n Newcastle can’t? 

Admittedly, the former clubs spent more at a shorter period of time whereas the latter clubs spent over a longer period but without $ to get better quality players, your chance of success is less. 

Point I’m trying to make is to be successful, u need $. I know the naysayers will say those clubs earned their $, not thru a sugar daddy. They “earned” their $ by being successful earlier n thus $ flowed in due to their success.

Roman didn’t spend much at Chelsea over the last decade or so due to Chelsea being successful on the field. The recent Lukaku purchase was fully funded by sales  

https://www.transfermarkt.com/fc-chelsea/transfers/verein/631/saison_id/2021

Like any new business, outflow of $ is required to put it on par with the established ones. Otherwise, how will new entrants ever compete with the seasoned clubs? Just because u were successful earlier doesn’t mean other clubs coming in after “buy success” whereas yours is earned. 

• Praise 8

On 10/21/2021 at 3:41 PM, Spring said:

Aren’t the top teams like Pool, United, Real n Barca previously also splashing $ to buy players to hv a better chance of success? Why they splash $ can whilst City, PSG, Chelsea n Newcastle can’t? 

Admittedly, the former clubs spent more at a shorter period of time whereas the latter clubs spent over a longer period but without $ to get better quality players, your chance of success is less. 

Point I’m trying to make is to be successful, u need $. I know the naysayers will say those clubs earned their $, not thru a sugar daddy. They “earned” their $ by being successful earlier n thus $ flowed in due to their success.

Roman didn’t spend much at Chelsea over the last decade or so due to Chelsea being successful on the field. The recent Lukaku purchase was fully funded by sales  

https://www.transfermarkt.com/fc-chelsea/transfers/verein/631/saison_id/2021

Like any new business, outflow of $ is required to put it on par with the established ones. Otherwise, how will new entrants ever compete with the seasoned clubs? Just because u were successful earlier doesn’t mean other clubs coming in after “buy success” whereas yours is earned. 

Anyway now theres financial fair play, having a rich owner no longer matter much as theres limit in spending in transfer market

• Praise 2

10 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Anyway now theres financial fair play, having a rich owner no longer matter much as theres limit in spending in transfer market

actually it still matter because there are many ways to bypass FFP . like selling the stadium naming rights to the owner sister company for 5 years for 200m? etc etc etc. FFP  cannot prevent these . 

anw news i read lampard is out of running. very very high chance is fonseca job.

I read a new on steve bruce, he mention in an interview this newcastle job is going to be his last. Speak alot about his ambition. 

• Praise 2

35 minutes ago, Beregond said:

actually it still matter because there are many ways to bypass FFP . like selling the stadium naming rights to the owner sister company for 5 years for 200m? etc etc etc. FFP  cannot prevent these . 

anw news i read lampard is out of running. very very high chance is fonseca job.

I read a new on steve bruce, he mention in an interview this newcastle job is going to be his last. Speak alot about his ambition. 

Yeah thats why now all clubs go against sponsorship from same country as owner

anyway bruce played his 1000th games mostly in championship or fighting relegation. Definitely not ambitious manager 

• Praise 1

7 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Yeah thats why now all clubs go against sponsorship from same country as owner

anyway bruce played his 1000th games mostly in championship or fighting relegation. Definitely not ambitious manager 

Watford manager got the boot earlier on with 2 win in 8 game.

Steve Bruce got 0 /8. 3 points. He is only there because the old boss going to sell the club.

• Praise 2

chelsea 3-0 up  kakaka

for all their money spend. all 3 scorer cost nothing. all come from chelsea youth system.

😁😊

4 point clear. tomorrow draw then i laugh big big

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

chelsea 3-0 up  kakaka

for all their money spend. all 3 scorer cost nothing. all come from chelsea youth system.

😁😊

4 point clear. tomorrow draw then i laugh big big

That’s the trouble with Chelsea, their academy is one of the best in the World n they sold off good players like Livramento, Lamptey, Abraham, Guehi n especially Timori n pay $ for “star names” who find it hard to adjust. 

They have other good players like Gallagher, Gilmour n Ampadu loan to other clubs n not sure will they ever be given a chance to play in the 1st team at Chelsea or not. A case of “other people’s wife are prettier” (Chinese saying)😀

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4