EPL - 2021 / 2022

Picnic06-Biante15

Utd forwards learn from the master.

No need to defend.

Let other people do the running and just stay in the box waiting to score 

:D

6 minutes ago, Beregond said:

man  u player dun def as a team. their 4 attackers all very low workrate. waiting on top to pounce on counter only.

greenwood, cr7 ,rashford , even fernandes . and  i dun know why luke shaw love to drift inside to centre back position so much, i remember the goal against everton when townsend score, shaw is the 1 that leave his position empty . rashford is hardly a player that will track back .

hazard is the last chelsea player that dun do much defending, 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

we starting to see a small gap forming on top already. the usual suspect chelsea pools man c should be fighting for the title.

westham is knocking at top 4 door again, they starting to prove they not a 1 season wonder. maybe david.m is really underrated

• Praise 4

3 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Utd forwards learn from the master.

No need to defend.

Let other people do the running and just stay in the box waiting to score 

pool is smart to win 5-0 only.

chelsea should hold back, i dun like them winning 7-0 at all. normally after a super big win, the performance will drop🤨

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

5 minutes ago, Spurman said:

Haiz.

Looks like the next manager to go might be nuno or ole. 

but actually hor, West Ham is a good solid team for past 2 seasons liao. David Moyes has done a good job. Spurs owner so KIAM, Nuno has his hands tied

5 minutes ago, Beregond said:

man  u player dun def as a team. their 4 attackers all very low workrate. waiting on top to pounce on counter only.

greenwood, cr7 ,rashford , even fernandes . and  i dun know why luke shaw love to drift inside to centre back position so much, i remember the goal against everton when townsend score, shaw is the 1 that leave his position empty . rashford is hardly a player that will track back .

hazard is the last chelsea player that dun do much defending, 

imo, their biggest mistake is getting CR7 back. No doubt he is a goal scorer supreme and rakes in the moolah, but to me it altered the way they play. Man U have always been a team that is more than sum of its parts. SAF will get rid of anyone who became too big for the club. There is no SINGULAR mercurial player. That only happens to Messi and CR. Look at PSG, Messi isn't exactly setting the Ligue1 on fire. FFS, they have Neymar, Messi and Mbappe !!!!!! 

Both teams are doing things slightly differently to accommodate these 2 behemoths ! 

• Praise 7

1 minute ago, Othello said:

but actually hor, West Ham is a good solid team for past 2 seasons liao. David Moyes has done a good job. Spurs owner so KIAM, Nuno has his hands tied

imo, their biggest mistake is getting CR7 back. No doubt he is a goal scorer supreme and rakes in the moolah, but to me it altered the way they play. Man U have always been a team that is more than sum of its parts. SAF will get rid of anyone who became too big for the club. There is no SINGULAR mercurial player. That only happens to Messi and CR. Look at PSG, Messi isn't exactly setting the Ligue1 on fire. FFS, they have Neymar, Messi and Mbappe !!!!!! 

Both teams are doing things slightly differently to accommodate these 2 behemoths ! 

actually quite lucky, man c need some 1 like cr7 and man u  prevented that 😂

cr7 still got his quality , but they need to feed him. a top modern team can only allow max 1 player that dun do defending. even hazard kenna wack alot last time for not helping out. 

• Praise 2

For me it's not 5-0.

Its no one can say what is Utd style of football.

It's not park the bus, it's not counter press, it's not tiki taka, it's not heavy metal, it's not beautiful football, it's not route 1.

The players don't know and Ole don't know.

And that's the problem.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

10 minutes ago, Beregond said:

actually quite lucky, man c need some 1 like cr7 and man u  prevented that 😂

cr7 still got his quality , but they need to feed him. a top modern team can only allow max 1 player that dun do defending. even hazard kenna wack alot last time for not helping out. 

its time CR took a step back liao. Like Ibra. Impact player that delivers. Greenwood, Rashford etc ... I tell you, surely they are DAMN sian the CR came back. Cos CR will be a guaranteed starter match in match out. OGS got no balls to bench him. CR plays as a CF and hovers around the 18yrd box. Sometimes it interferes with their usual positions as both GW and RF likes to come in from the flanks. Or run behind defenders. 

one big question. where will Sancho play now ? There is simply no slot for him at the moment. You buy a 70m player and dunno what to do with him ?? 

Edited by Othello
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

2 minutes ago, Othello said:

its time CR took a step back liao. Like Ibra. Impact player that delivers. Greenwood, Rashford etc ... I tell you, surely they are DAMN sian the CR came back. Cos CR will be a guaranteed starter match in match out. OGS got no balls to bench him. CR plays as a CF and hovers around the 18yrd box. Sometimes it interferes with their usual positions as both GW and RF likes to come in from the flanks. Or run behind defenders. 

yeah, thats why alot of chelsea fans is against hazard coming back. he come back now he got to play, and players like hudson that starting to find form will be drop.

sancho barely got to play at man u , now rashford is back, his chance even lesser and cr7 got a perm spot. 

greenwood is not a wide player, he dun feed teammate, he can shoot with both legs, the moment he get the ball he want to shoot only. cr7 also play the same way. and ole play them together. 

8 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

I just feel sorry for Donny Van De Beck.

Never get to play.

he can be a good additional to newcastle. along with lingard , lingard contract is running down and he  refuse to extend if he dun have more playing time. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

You all don't bully Ole lah.

When you consider he is fighting City Pool and Chelsea and they all have managers who have won the CL and he don't have that kind of experience then he is doing very well.

Ole just lack experience at the highest level.

Bruce has managed thousands of games.

Time to get Bruce. He knows how to defend.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2