EPL - 2021 / 2022

Picnic06-Biante15

10 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

but then again, everton is never a club to fight for top 4. They groom players and sell one issit it? Cannot have the best of both world lah. hahaha.

last time yes, but not now.

A few years back a big boss took over the club already . There have been significant amount of investment over the years since he took over, but the result never match that . 

I think the key lies in calvin lewis, last season also similar, once they lost him. carlos ancelotti cannot produce magic also. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator
56 minutes ago, Beregond said:

last time yes, but not now.

A few years back a big boss took over the club already . There have been significant amount of investment over the years since he took over, but the result never match that . 

I think the key lies in calvin lewis, last season also similar, once they lost him. carlos ancelotti cannot produce magic also. 

These days, EPL seems like a royal rumble. Everyone wanna go into the top six. hahaha.

Newcastle, everton, west ham, Aston villa tottenham 😂

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Messi never punch Ramos? they were celebrating tgt. 😂

No la . psg jersey name in chinese.

i just google it, It seem its to celebrate CNY. i thought my pc kenna hack, why chinese name😅

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
26 minutes ago, Beregond said:

No la . psg jersey name in chinese.

i just google it, It seem its to celebrate CNY. i thought my pc kenna hack, why chinese name😅

Oh. hahaha.

Messi chinese name is 很亂? 🤣

Ramos is 很生氣.

Mbappe is 愛進球

• Haha! 2

8 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Its finalised

https://www.nufc.co.uk/news/latest-news/fact-file-bruno-guimaraes/?fbclid=iwar1oidqnlhtbcb3cyva-yu6urb6hloy_h0ghp1-fccbnoq138ww_puiveom

newcastle bought 3 players so far

trippier (england ntl team)

wood (nz ntl team)

Guimarea (brazil ntl team)

its a shame they miss out on lingard. but at the same time i am please despite their riches they never give in to the unreasonable demand from man u.

• Praise 2

42 minutes ago, Beregond said:

its a shame they miss out on lingard. but at the same time i am please despite their riches they never give in to the unreasonable demand from man u.

Lingatd still on the talk, not yet fail

• Haha! 1

Have to take your hats off to Ronaldo.

After morning training session straight into an ice bath to reduce muscle inflammation, flush out lactic acid to help muscles start the healing process.

After lunch before everyone goes for the afternoon training session he is already in the gym doing his warm ups!

That's real dedication so he can play till he is 40 plus.

:D  

• Praise 2

epl back tomorrow.

newcastle must justify  their 100m spending against everton, ( reborn under lampard? ) everton bring in a number of players also. this is almost a 6 pointers game, if everton lose they will be drag right into the regelation fight.....

• Praise 1

16 hours ago, Beregond said:

epl back tomorrow.

newcastle must justify  their 100m spending against everton, ( reborn under lampard? ) everton bring in a number of players also. this is almost a 6 pointers game, if everton lose they will be drag right into the regelation fight.....

This shld be the most interesting match of this round. Lampard in charge for the first time in EPL for Everton n Howe in charge also for the first time since their record spending which is more than what Toon spent in all of the Ashley years! Alli n van de Beek shld improve the Toffees whist it would be interesting to watch Guimaraes for Toon.

• Praise 3

1 minute ago, Spring said:

This shld be the most interesting match of this round. Lampard in charge for the first time in EPL for Everton n Howe in charge also for the first time since their record spending which is more than what Toon spent in all of the Ashley years! Alli n van de Beek shld improve the Toffees whist it would be interesting to watch Guimaraes for Toon.

i think alli and van de beek is good improvement, but quite surprise no 1 went for ross barkley, he is very down the starting order at chelsea, even saul get more sub time then him . 

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Beregond said:

i think alli and van de beek is good improvement, but quite surprise no 1 went for ross barkley, he is very down the starting order at chelsea, even saul get more sub time then him . 

Ya Barkley seems like no one wants which is surprising as he is 28 yrs old n therefore at his peak years n being an England International albeit ex one. He is inconsistent n abit slow in ball transition for the top teams but shld be good enough for mid table teams. Maybe his wages is the stumbling block?

• Praise 3

Just now, Spring said:

Ya Barkley seems like no one wants which is surprising as he is 28 yrs old n therefore at his peak years n being an England International albeit ex one. He is inconsistent n abit slow in ball transition for the top teams but shld be good enough for mid table teams. Maybe his wages is the stumbling block?

If he want first team football. wages is no issue.

But i cannot find a single news about him during jan transfer.

Aubameyang take a huge pay cut to move to barc. If those footballer really want first team football, they will even pay to cut their own contract . But no 1 even go for him, he can be an improvement for those lower team,

i rate him higher then van de Beek

• Praise 1

On 1/31/2022 at 12:44 AM, Thaiyotakamli said:

Its finalised

https://www.nufc.co.uk/news/latest-news/fact-file-bruno-guimaraes/?fbclid=iwar1oidqnlhtbcb3cyva-yu6urb6hloy_h0ghp1-fccbnoq138ww_puiveom

newcastle bought 3 players so far

trippier (england ntl team)

wood (nz ntl team)

Guimarea (brazil ntl team)

Together, they are going to be known as "Relegated Team"!

1 minute ago, Daryllim1969 said:

Together, they are going to be known as "Relegated Team"!

they got a super bargain for tripper,  But overpaid for wood. 

dun know about this Guimarea, but it seem he rated quite high

↡ Advertisement