EPL - 2021 / 2022

Picnic06-Biante15

16 minutes ago, Beregond said:

they got a super bargain for tripper,  But overpaid for wood. 

dun know about this Guimarea, but it seem he rated quite high

Brazilian national team player quite good i would say

but wonder can adapt to PL anot

yeah find wood overpriced too

Edited by Thaiyotakamli
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

big win for newcastle. out of btm 3 at last.

from no. 17 - no. 10 only got a different of 8 points. 

just need a few bad run, and they will find themself suck into the regelation  battle.

• Praise 2

6 hours ago, Beregond said:

big win for newcastle. out of btm 3 at last.

from no. 17 - no. 10 only got a different of 8 points. 

just need a few bad run, and they will find themself suck into the regelation  battle.

Didn’t expect Everton to lose so badly. Read that Alli had a bad game. Trippier is a good signing for Toon👍

• Praise 3

11 minutes ago, Spring said:

Didn’t expect Everton to lose so badly. Read that Alli had a bad game. Trippier is a good signing for Toon👍

lampard got a fight on his hand, on paper everton is too good to drop. but they getting super dangerous, next game is vs leeds, another 6 pointer. 

https://youtu.be/TcYZQZhRm2E

i watch the man  vs burnley highlight, i dun understand the rules and VAR  anymore, cannot understand why varane goal got cancel  away ( reason given is maguire is offside ) look to be a super lame decision to me.

anw maguire got blasted by manu fans as much as lukaku got blasted by chelsea fans. 

and almost forgot, chelsea cup world cup game this evening, ( i still trying to find out sg timing, going to catch it 😁)

Edited by Beregond
  • Praise 1

3 minutes ago, Beregond said:

lampard got a fight on his hand, on paper everton is too good to drop. but they getting super dangerous, next game is vs leeds, another 6 pointer. 

https://youtu.be/TcYZQZhRm2E

i watch the man  vs burnley highlight, i dun understand the rules and VAR  anymore, cannot understand why varane goal got cancel  away ( reason given is maguire is offside ) look to be a super lame decision to me.

anw maguire got blasted by manu fans as much as lukaku got blasted by chelsea fans. 

and almost forgot, chelsea cup world cup game this evening, ( i still trying to find out sg timing, going to catch it 😁)

Ya i also don't understand why disallowed. Perhaps Maguire blocking a defender from tracking back by being offside? Just speculation on my part only. Think tonite game for Chelsea at WCC is at 1230am.

• Praise 3

just watch pools highlight this morning.

jota really similar to ole. the face look very nice and friendly, nothing dangerous at all, but in fact is a deadly assassin.

salah playing like ( to the pools board, give me that 600k contract, i deserve it ) from that few min video, he owned lei defender left right centre...

• Haha! 1

Very lucky win for chelsea. lukaku is fast becoming chelsea most hated player.

Reality sink in for lampard at everton, is van de Beek really that good? 1 game against leeds dun prove any thing🤣

• Praise 1

10 hours ago, Beregond said:

Very lucky win for chelsea. lukaku is fast becoming chelsea most hated player.

Reality sink in for lampard at everton, is van de Beek really that good? 1 game against leeds dun prove any thing🤣

I wont say its a lucky win as Palace offered nothing though they were dogged. That said, Chelsea as has been happening since Dec 2021, laboured to produce chances for the front 3 so their attack was not dangerous. Therein lies the problem with Lukaku as the team is not playing to his strengths and not offering him opportunities. Lukaku thrives on counter attacks which Inter n Conte favours. Chelsea doesn’t play this way n I’m just wondering how he will ever produce his best form as long as Chelsea continue to expect him to play with his back to goal for the other attackers to feed off him as that is simply not his game.

The other issue for Chelsea is that they hv too many Forwards (7) vying for 3 places. The constant chopping and changing doesn’t allow for  any understanding n momentum to be built up. My 2 cents….

• Praise 3

City’s defeat opened up the title race n Pool can go to within 3 pts of them if they win their game in hand vs Leeds on Wednesday.

• Praise 6

Kane tells City: You don't sign me I save all my goals for you.

See lah Kane never score so many game

and save his goals for City and whack them jailat jialat!

:D

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, Spring said:

I wont say its a lucky win as Palace offered nothing though they were dogged. That said, Chelsea as has been happening since Dec 2021, laboured to produce chances for the front 3 so their attack was not dangerous. Therein lies the problem with Lukaku as the team is not playing to his strengths and not offering him opportunities. Lukaku thrives on counter attacks which Inter n Conte favours. Chelsea doesn’t play this way n I’m just wondering how he will ever produce his best form as long as Chelsea continue to expect him to play with his back to goal for the other attackers to feed off him as that is simply not his game.

The other issue for Chelsea is that they hv too many Forwards (7) vying for 3 places. The constant chopping and changing doesn’t allow for  any understanding n momentum to be built up. My 2 cents….

first half lukaku only got 2 touches. can u imagine 45 mins only 2 touches

2nd half he got 4 touches. 

if the ball is not going to him , he need to move to collect ball. he got almost zero movement. ..........

we only  2 shot on goal is from ruliger and kante. 

this season is over for us, we can try to make him work, if next season he still play thing way, he will cost TT his job i think........

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Kopites said:

Look like Conte going to "walk" soon. 

Burnley 1-0 Tottenham: Conte suggests he may not be right man to manage Tottenham - https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/60501859

he wanted the wolves winger, go barc instead,

he wanted diaz, go pools .

and they give him 2 youngester that juv dun want. 

But i sense now its clear man u R.R is not working, conte want to try and see if he got any chance. his first choice is to manage man u .

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1